Szerző
Topic neve: Imprisoning Landragor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Imprisoning Landragor
21. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 14:35:52
xp is equal to 2 hunts since you spend 2 ap. At the end of the event you get abilities reward based on the ap and se you spend, so this is the actual se gain, not the one you see. That one (looted from dragons) is actually extra bonus
A hozzászólást stekkos módosította 2011.08.25. 14:36:25-kor
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 14:37:04
Honestly, I am VERY frustrated with this event.
And this is sad because I had so much expectation...

First, the lack of information is notable. I even asked my clan mates last night if the event was actually going to start today because it didn't seem like it.
All we know is that we have to use APs and SE to activate the pylons and that we might get some relics in the fights.
We also know that we will recover the SE spent in stats, but how? I get my stats at 43% discount. Will that be considered?
This is too little!!!!

Second, as soon as the event starts, we realize the SE/XP ratio is ridiculous, which indicates that whoever wants to be in the top 10 tables will need to sacrifice A LOT in character development. And by the way, we didn't even know there would be a top 10 table. And now that we know there is a top 10 table, we don't know if there will be a prize for being part of it.

I didn't participate in Zarknod (and maybe the people who did knew Langrador would be like this), but the 2 "big events" I participated (Zeno and Huckster Wars) were awesome. They didn't please in all aspects because this is not possible, but the balance was great. Nothing about Landragor has been pleasing so far and this is very disappointing.

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 15:14:39 (Válasz Cruel01 #22 hozzászólására.)
I agree that the lack of information is bad, but taken from the first post:
"There will be top lists for most dracons killed and most SE channeled and there will be reward for the top 10 of these categories."

So we did know that there would be top 10 lists, just not what the Reward will be.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 18:41:25
Is spectral manipulation working in event fights, or is SE independent from any skills as in DG?
very populareukar
Végzetúr poronty
104 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 19:10:19
Is "still needed:" parameter named correctly? It seems to be more like "total charged"
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 21:53:32
It works this way:
you kill dracons for 2 APts. You get some SE for the fight (this IS increased by spectral manipulation so if its not maxed its worth turboing!). At the end of the event, we calculate how much SE you would have received if you hunted instead for that 2 APts. Subtract what you get for killing, and get the difference.
For example. You get 300 SE for the dracon. On the average, you would receive 2000 SE for 2 hunts. So you will get 1700 SE worth of ability increase at the end of the event (approx!).
There is one thing which doesnt matter, possessing Tower of Power, the other modifiers are included (we suppose you answer all quiz questions correctly).
In addition to this SE, you get relics, healing potions, golden ducat potions also your pets gain exp in the fights.
If you still think it doesn't worth it, don't do it If you want the exact mathematics, stats, etc - sorry, we can't give that to you...
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 21:59:19
The reward for being in the top 10 is Landragor's medal. It reduces hunt time by 1 second (same as Zarknod medal).

The chance for relics depends on number of dracons killed.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2011.08.26. 09:09:16
Yes, BUT...

SE you will use for increasing our abilities, will go randomly - (e.g. I don't want to increase const&magic, but now it will be) and you didn't answer - what about specialized ability?

Does it matter if I have 10% ring on or not when I recieve the reward? Cause it should... which means that we shoud choose the time to take the reward

Also, I noticed that 10-70% ability reduction applies if I were dueling, but when attacking dracos, it doesn't get up. Which is not good and logical. There should be "either-either" situation. I personaly believe that reduction should not be taken into account
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2011.08.26. 09:11:00-kor
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
irritatingschioru
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2011.08.26. 13:12:28
2000 for 2 hunts?....i get 160k-200k per 50 hunts, depending on how many Auto-Squeezing i get...will i get that much?

and as Valkyrie said, i always increase abilities with 43% off, paying AS to get another Specialization, etc...will you take that into consideration?

good or bad, in its total, the Zarknod was a good event for me...let's see what this one is like

the GM's already left me outside the game twice (they know what i'm talking about), even if i pay alot for this game...if this event is a total mess, i will quit all worlds (1 and 2, both Premium)
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2011.08.26. 15:38:15 (Válasz Valkyrie #28 hozzászólására.)
Yes, Valkyre, specialization and spec. items are taken into account. In fact, its counted as if all your stats are being specialized and you are wearing your ring etc! And you don't even have to spend ancient stones on switching between.
Yes, the neg modifier applies to dracon fights if you were duelling before. So you should kill dracons first, and duel afterwards.

Schioru, the numbers I wrote were just examples. And yes we will take into account even squeezing. I don't know what do you mean by being left outside, if someone asks for help we always try to do everything possible to make you happy.
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2011.08.26. 15:53:05 (Válasz Miklos #30 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.08.26. 15:38:15
we will take into account even squeezing.

This is good, I like this kind of dedication. I also like that fact that bonus XP per hunt from rings/necklaces is taken into account in the duels, I don't remember that being there last time.

Good job so far, I'm enjoying this event, even if I am well behind on the scoreboard!
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
Pontszám: 7.50
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2011.08.26. 16:13:53 (Válasz Phalanxii #31 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2011.08.26. 15:53:05
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.08.26. 15:38:15
we will take into account even squeezing.

This is good, I like this kind of dedication. I also like that fact that bonus XP per hunt from rings/necklaces is taken into account in the duels, I don't remember that being there last time.

Good job so far, I'm enjoying this event, even if I am well behind on the scoreboard!

Now we are talking Miklos!!
We have the information and it is goooood

I take back all my whining from before

Thanks,
Cruel.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2011.08.27. 11:06:11 (Válasz Cruel01 #32 hozzászólására.)
One thing is not clear: Does the se we use for charging count towards abilities increase at the end?

Edit: Another thing not clear: Does every phase of the event have a relic you cannot find before, like Zargnod did?
A hozzászólást stekkos módosította 2011.08.27. 11:19:36-kor
irritatingGladoomFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2011.08.27. 15:56:07 (Válasz Miklos #27 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.08.25. 21:59:19
The reward for being in the top 10 is Landragor's medal. It reduces hunt time by 1 second (same as Zarknod medal).

The chance for relics depends on number of dracons killed.

I doubt this, i killed 77 dragons so far in W3 but yet i didn't get any relics but in W1 i got the Half-year auction ticket and as well as transcendal projection in just 27 wins.
A hozzászólást Gladoom módosította 2011.08.27. 15:57:20-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2011.08.27. 22:00:50 (Válasz stekkos #33 hozzászólására.)
Stekkos, yes, the SE spent on charging is calculated at the end as well.
Yes there is a new relic in every phase if I remember correctly.
Chance to get a relic is random, but the more you killed, the higher the chance. So some people might be lucky to find them early, but everyone who does a lot of killing will find them eventually.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
36. hozzászólás - 2011.08.28. 04:43:20 (Válasz Miklos #35 hozzászólására.)
Thank you Miklos, i am officially out of questions about the event now
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
37. hozzászólás - 2011.08.28. 06:14:56
i keep my skills at half of max +3 so that when i mindboost them, they end up max +5..........example ...spectral manip at 53, ultraspecialization at 23.. and others at max, but i boost them when i use them to get access to the additional 5 over max you can get to once the infection is beaten........do the reward stats take that into consideration??? or am i getting shafted ???
very populareukar
Végzetúr poronty
104 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
38. hozzászólás - 2011.08.28. 06:33:43
I still wonder - if we are supposed to have info on how much SE is still needed to finish the task (and it is calculated incorrectly), or we should see only total SE used so far (and it is named incorrectly).
very popularMatdavFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
39. hozzászólás - 2011.08.28. 06:47:29 (Válasz eukar #38 hozzászólására.)
It is translated incorrectly: that is the overall used SE. Every stage will last for 10 days, so the event will be 30 days long.
W1 - Spellcaster - (inactive)
W2 - Jonny Fairplay
W4 - Architect

Hungarian V1 - Matko - (inactive)
very populareukar
Végzetúr poronty
104 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
40. hozzászólás - 2011.08.28. 07:02:29
Thank you! Now I am with stekkos

I mean I have no further questions at the moment.
Oldal: 123456789
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!