Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.07.30. 07:46:48
Stupid advertise bots I reported it to Random

Grammar fixed to all questions reported here
Dátum: 2011.07.30. 07:44:33
The question is not stupid, is very simple and obvious. Altough 6% wrong answers proves it is not so simple
Dátum: 2011.07.28. 04:23:36
Wow, never thought they would accept that kind of request... Very nice suprise

And ardent, train abilities, the ring works better with them
Dátum: 2011.07.26. 18:36:27
True, they have an ongoing issue with that. Unfortunately for them doomlord is only a part of many projects so players often complain about lack of responce
Dátum: 2011.07.26. 17:08:46
Correct, that is why it should be added. Just do not get your hopes up for restoring an item you sold by mistake, i have lost things due to mistakes and i would love to have them returned. But truth is, like any other game, mistakes are part of it and cannot be undone. Dont take it too hard
Dátum: 2011.07.26. 15:48:40
I am sorry you lost such a great item. But i do not think they will restore it since mistakes are part of the game. Now if you sugest they make it a bit harder to sell items by mistake, then put it to the sugestions topic. It would be nice to implement that.
Dátum: 2011.07.26. 11:16:00
Personally i do much more damage with my melee than spell. I am diamond so no horde bonuses apply. Examples:

The cosmic starstrike spell flows from your hands. (-285 SP). You deal 3496 damage. Critical damage!
In this battle you have dealt a total of 9185 damage and have taken 46 damage.
So 5689 after spell

You cast a(n) cosmic starstrike spell while running. (-285 SP). You deal 3681 damage. Critical damage!
In this battle you have dealt a total of 10152 damage and have taken 409 damage.
6471 damage after spell

I know the example duels are against much weaker players but my point here is that melee combat and pets can give you a lot more damage than spell. Look at it this way: Without no spell at all i could win against an emerald that has high IQ, THAMA and DEF but has neglected all other abilities.

But also those who think that high IQ is the only way to compensate, look at these examples:
I used the arena of my clan to attack the top emerald in w1. This is what happened:

His IQ= 470 (+103) =573 (+emerald bonus) My IQ= 348 (+105)= 453

You deal 1800 damage. The spell affects your opponent: -14 Attack, -14 Critical damage. You drain soul-energy from your opponent! (+54 soul-energy) Your opponent's pets lose 6 hit points.

Notice that my spell hit FULLY, meaning his extremely higher IQ did not block me. Why? My luck= 413 His luck= 313 So if i had more IQ, i could even block his spell, although abilities and horde seem to make this impossible. Just one of the many ways you can turn things around even when facing extremely powerfull spell users.
Dátum: 2011.07.25. 04:29:10
Consider these points: His pets obviously have skills, yours do not. And they seem to be doing more damage on average than your pets. These 2 factors have nothing to do with him being emerald.

His horde helps with the marginal difference you have at IQ but also you cannot ignore the fact that regardless horde he has more of both due to item bonuses, so you are not actually compensating for any of his horde bonuses.

You complain about not hitting him with your high attack. Look at his defence: 330 total. Your total attack is 300. What do you expect????? And yes, defence does reduce damage, so you obviously need more strength. Btw, weapon base damage is much more effective that a few strength points more.

Stop making the same mistake most players here do: Emeralds do not have an unfair advantage, they just have an advantage to spell. Thats one of 7-8 combat rounds. You are ruby, crank up your gear and abilities towards that and you WILL see difference
Dátum: 2011.07.24. 16:25:35
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.07.24. 02:22:58
To add to the discussion.

Just lost a duel in W2 (second in a row to the same guy).
I have 332 more points in abis, even though he has more skills.
But one particular thing caught my attention.
I hit him 2x, with the following damages: 143 and 100.
My weapon has the following damage: 90-267. My strength is 218. His absorption is 29. His pets are lvl 50.
Tell me about random...

Cruel.

Defence reduces the weapon damage as well. And depending on the base level of his pets at level 50 they could give 100+ absorption easy. So you are actually scoring quite good hits considering. And on your other post, when you say he has def 95 is it WITH items bonus?
Dátum: 2011.07.23. 07:40:07
Hair q now reads: How many hairs does an average young adult have?

Jeopardy and Bones questions are both ok. I am familiar with Jeopardy way of game through books, films, pc games, even a music video that mentiones it and i have never actually seen this game. Also the point made for Star trek is valid, it is a main character known by that name throughout the series so not a detail. The 65% correct rate veryfies this.

Bilbo q deleted since this is also in database:Which actor plays the part of bilbo baggins in the lord of the rings trilogy?

Ernst Röhm Q modified as suggested

Army rank q modified as suggested

Nora Jones q is ok, i agree only on the long research if you get it first time. But for me is a long research to get the answers on some lord of the rings questions i get first time. That does not make them bad. This one is actually a very good type of question to teach a few facts about this person. Mind you, i also had no idea what the answer was, just enjoyed the chance to learn

Dobermann q now reads: Where was the doberman bred for the first time?

Tiny monsters removed

Diamond q: I am about to start doubting my sanity. The q was changed again please tell me if you get ti corrected this time.

Boxer q: So is the question wrong or not? Any other player with data on that please help

Sodium q: Eukar is right. Is like another debate with poisons we had, generally this question is ok. If you start going into the details you can say it is not quite accurate but this is not a chemistry exam

Sun q fixed

Jupiter q is ok since it asks which PLANET is the brightest. Moon and sun are not planets so they are by default excluded from answers

Sim card q: Fixed answers in a way that they are still ok even with current developments. You will see when you get it again

Any other votes in favour of deleting Ford question?

Water q: Cooling of material is the main reason most fires are put out so even if at some rare cases due to the very big ammount of water is also smothered, the answer is ok. Good point on the type of fire though, changed q to Why does a camp fire dies when we put water on it?
Dátum: 2011.07.23. 06:51:18
I was looking into this myself a while back and relised it is not so random as it seems. Personally i beat every player i have at my range EVERYTIME. But it used to be different before, even if i had superior stats, until i realised a few other facts about this game. To make it simple, if you are talking about w1 just send me a PM with the name of your opponent to elaborate
On the other hand i am here because of the quiz. If this was just a normal rpg, i wouldnt have bothered joining. And i bet others feel like that also.
Dátum: 2011.07.23. 06:03:06
It is fine to get it anytime. If you get black market, huckster friend and neclease of bargain, you have the max trade of 230. No matter what you got first, the result is the same
Dátum: 2011.07.23. 05:58:25
Also, pets and luck.
Dátum: 2011.07.20. 04:16:16
Only gold neclease counts. This means +30 from that, which can go above max. The belt also counts but does not give more than max. Basic max trade is 170. If you increase the skill to 100, the belt makes it 130 and the neclease 160.If you train the skill to 140, the belt takes it to 170, neclease to 200. But if you train the skill to 150, belt gives +20 only, neclease +30, again 200
Dátum: 2011.07.20. 04:11:01
Only your pets skill is taken into account. The other players pets skill does not seem to reduce anything.
Dátum: 2011.07.18. 10:19:58
Is anybody looking into these things????
Dátum: 2011.07.18. 04:39:37
Not max DG items mind you, ONLY focus crystals. If you have 15, then you get broken relics. Necleases and rings have no max
Dátum: 2011.07.16. 05:49:57
Tarantula correct answer changed to: Minor or no side effects. Is true some can have severe reaction but the question asks MOST humans. But is true that the effects are wider than just a bee sting.

C++ q changed as suggested to compiler

AC/DC: Correct answer is now Dave Evans

Scotland is part of the UK of Great Britain. So no offense to them comes from calling their gratest city British.

Tone changed to ton

Phoenix q removed

Ghurkas q now reads: The Gurkhas are from...

Cell phones q now reads: Which statement is ture about a cell phone in direct contact with your ears? Also minor spelling in answers fixed

Diamond q now reads: What is the only way to completely destroy a diamond? Also nuclear bomb is no longer an answer.

CG diamond q: If what you say is true, feel free to change the q. I am not an exclusive database editor

Palmetto q: Removed gun as an option

Cast the first stone q: Actually it seems Jesus never said these words as most ancient manuscripts do not contain the alleged event with the woman. Propably added later to Johns gospel. Q removed

Maize q: True, it is the same word. But is also true that if you plant maize, you can get sweet corn. Q is ok

Wonders q: Another of those q i prefer not to specify all details. When we say exist, it means you can see it mostly in its original form. You cannot say the great temple in Jerusalem still exists because a part of its wall is still standing. Same about Artemis temple.The pyramid on the other hand is pillaged and partly damaged but mostly it stands as it did thousands of years ago.

Cut injuries q: Removed Rapier

Wind caves q now reads: What state is the Wind Cave located? The rest are named Cave of Winds. Wind Cave system is only in Dakota

The Bill of Rights is the collective name for the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution. So any further amendments are not part of it. Even at the link you provide, you can see the first 10 clearly marked under bill of rights, the rest under different column

Liberty q: Is there a larger COPPER statue? If not the q is ok, it asks the largest of that material, not the largest in general

Antipodean q: The term was made up from Northen Hemisphere perspective so the meaning is ok. Like medical terms, medical personell might be the only ones using it, rest of the world does not. But if you get a q asking the meaning of a medical term, correct answer is how those that made the term mean it.

Hammurabi q: Clay tablets removed and it now reads: What was a way Hammurabi's Code was published?

Dolphins sex q: Removed BOTH (yes, 2 identical from the same person) questions

Asian games and economy questions spelling fixed

China influence: I am puzzled also, anyone care to post a link, preferably someone with a bit of East Asia history knowleadge?

Blood Elf q: A few more wrong answers and it will be gone, is curently at 33%. For statistical reasons we prefer to leave hard q go like that if they are close to it.

G-20 is ok, again do not go for details. Ofcourse it means group of 20, but when you ask such a q the correct answer everyone expects is the one given. Any other group of 20 people will not be called G-20

Big bang: Seems you are right but due to Wikipedia unreliability i prefer more data before changing this q
Dátum: 2011.07.15. 11:01:05
I am sorry for not posting anything about these questions, we have a big power problem and i get power cuts randomly. I hope on Saturday i will answer your posts