Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dakaan

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2010.04.11. 09:45:43
LidonB i have to agree with you. The system has serious flaws. This is from EN W2 day 4:

Ericath, the enchanting (31 followers): 205
Agnaesh, the fascinating (84 followers): 170
Marietta, the charming (65 followers): 164
Katherin, the gorgeous (35 followers): 153

It funny to see how Ericath and Katherin that have close numbers of followers have a very big gap between but it's weird to see such a big gap between Ericath and Agnaesh: 30+ now but the average is somewhere to 50. I can understand that the soul-huckster that have less followers has a bigger chance to find map pieces but the gap is just way to big. At this rate i can tell the winner right now.

P.S.: Don't tell me that maybe the players get wrong answers because i'm one of the top players with correct answers and in 4 days i have only 9 map pieces (8 from hunts and 1 from duels) and i have over 150 hunts done.
Dátum: 2010.04.10. 07:35:33
I have to agree. A horde is not made the best horde by the top player or players. A horde may be weak if looked at it at individual members, but strong when you take it a whole (as you should).
I personally never played this game before (just 5 levels on W1 before W2 started) but looking at the tops i'm first in 2 categories (3 from time to time) but that wont make my horde the best wouldn't it?! What helped me tough was the fact that i've played other similar games, i read the help's and faq's of the game and tried to see for myself how the stats affect a character.
This is what makes a character better than others and a united horde even better (this and allot of luck, not necessary from building , just pure luck).
Dátum: 2010.03.25. 00:16:17
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.24. 08:30:35
What ? You can change the name of the clan by using stones ? This is a joke ...

I don't get you, all your post are the same. If you don't like the game why do you still play it? Only to tell us that everything you don't like is a joke ?!
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 18:22:27
What are the snakes ?

Reptiles
Mammals
Marsupials
Arachnids

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is too easy or an arithmetic problem.

C'mon .. i agree it's an easy question but how about this one i just answered:

What chickens doesn't have?

Feathers
Beaks
Legs
Mustache
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 12:27:31
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.03.18. 00:16:45
I understand the suggestion and would like to be able to type more than one name in the "to" field.

In the mean-time I thought I could offer a few suggestions to make things a little less stressful. If you have at least 5 votes you can modify the message board that only your clan members can see. It's a good place for quick important info (clan building project, war announcements, directing them to a thread on the forum, etc) If you have at least 3 votes, you can "sticky" selected threads. So, in your case, it may work to have the large pieces of info selected at the top and add more regular threads below.

I actually did that yesterday when i requested my members to pass me they're votes. But let's hope that in the future we will have a mass mail system for clan members.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 12:17:48
I understand your point, Viridel, and yes the question has more issues, because this game is not made only for americans or hungarians or whatever nationality you can think off therefore the question itself is a bad one, but the definition is more accurate as i state it.
It might be correct Country instead of state, but for the non-english players translating the question is confusing, therefore they will answer wrong (take me for example).
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 21:00:25
Spelling error:

What are most of the solar system's planets named for ?
Roman gods
Greek gods
Norse gods
Egyptian gods

The question is misspelled should be: What are most of the Solar System's planets named after ? since they are named after the gods not for the gods.

Bad question

Which Country founded New York?
Netherlands
Spain
England
France

I don't think i have to say more. I believe the correct question should sound like: Which nation founded New York?
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:46:47
Idézet: Hyannis - 2010.03.17. 20:40:29
ChaoticGemini - I trust that you have the posts from Banned, Stekkos, Viridel, Ciphas and myself about the number of poor questions, questions that were banned and shouldn't have been banned, questions that weren't banned and should have been banned and each of us of a great understanding of how to improve the game. Is there any reason why we cannot become Evaluators?

I also have a suggestion to be considered regarding the soul-energy points. Why not grade the questions between 1-5. 1 is easy and 5 extremely hard to answer. The soul-energy is then phased between the severity of the question. ie 1-5 energy points for questions in bracket 1; 6-10 for questions in bracket 2 and so on til bracket 5 will offer you 21 -25 soul energy. The Evaluators can judge whether or not a uestion is easy to hard. Only a suggestion on improving the questions

While this might seem a good idea at the first looking at it and analyzing it makes it bad. Why?
Because this will make people write harder question hunting for more SE and will increase the difficulty of them. This will not only lead to allot of bad question, but let's take as an example a Quiz Olympics where you have 15 minutes to answer 50 questions. It might happen to a player to get let's say 30 HARD questions while another one might get 50 easy ones. To prevent this they must write a new routine that will have to check the difficulty and that will be extremely difficult.
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:40:54
Because we have a system that allows us to write our own question it seem fair to have a similar one that will let us report bad ones.
I have seen allot of bad questions: some badly written, some with a wrong answer marked as good, some that don't make any sense, some that require special knowledge and the examples go on.

I tried to find a good solution and this is the best i can come up with:
A log page where we can see the last, let's say, 20 question since 20 is the maximum number of Hunts we can do at once, and a reporting system.
This way we can see the question we answered and if we find a wrong question we can report it and if it was marked as good by mistake it can be removed.
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:36:08
Ok now my turn. I will post this even on suggestions in the hope that an admin or dev will see it.
So here goes nothing: Yeah i see allot of bad questions: some badly written, some with a wrong answer marked as good, some that don't make any sense, some that require special knowledge and the examples go on.

What i believe that this system needs?
I tried to find a good solution and this is the best i can come up with: A log where we can see the last let's say 20 question since 20 is the maximum number of Hunts we can do at once, and a reporting system. This way we can see the question we answered and if we find a wrong question we can report it and if it was marked as good by mistake it can be removed.
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:14:09
As the title says it would be a very good addition a function like this in the message area. Sometimes i need to forward fast info to the clan members and a function like that will do the trick instead of posting it to the forum.
Today i had to send 3 email to my clan members (each for every clan member). Also i would like to know if i can put multiple recipients in the "TO:" field (i will still have to keep a notepad with clan members name in the required format but at least i wont have to send 1 email for every member).

In my clan i try to keep the forum clean and post only large pieces of info so the clan members can find what they need in there. I have posted all sort of info from beginners tips to more game related info.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 22:27:19
I guess you're right i don't have to, but i still do it for the fun of it, when you don't have AP's to spend the best way to get 2-3 XP/hour is the Duel. Anyway my clan was approved and i already have it filled and i already have to expand it since i have 2-3 fiends left out.

The idea is that they must find a faster way to do it. Anyway i must say that even if i'm a new player in here i already love the game and the idea of open final game (or always developing). I hope they will have time to make an automation script that will approve or disapprove a clan so they wont have to manually do it.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 22:20:25
Idézet: Mortar - 2010.03.13. 21:49:25
I bought 20 ancient stones using my brothers card. I got the receipt, but the stones did not arrive. Can someone sort this out?

In the page it says: Please note: You will receive the ancient stones in a short time.

I guess you just have to wait a little bit until the Stones will appear.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 22:19:16
One of my friends just notified me that there is a problem with the Capcha image. I verified it too and on the registration page that image don't appear.

I tried it on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 19:28:59
Even so hunting Builders might give an advantage to the other clans since we can pour the SE gained from them in our Soul-Well witch bring us to the original problem again. I had some nice hits but since i don't have the clan approved yet and i cant do anything with 35-60 SE i lose them after to other lucky players.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 18:59:49
The avatar cant change the way i play, but i'm looking at clan rankings and i see clans that started yesterday and already have 7-8 players in them, while i'm waiting for my clan to be approved and others are waiting to join (talking about players that i referred and bring them from other similar games). This somehow offers starter clans an unfair advantage (filled the first soul-well, build the Watchtower while we are loosing in duels precious SE).
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 18:22:07
Rovinari, Romania
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 18:10:57
I just want to ask why the long time for the clan approval process. I'm on W2 waiting for 24 hours now to have my clan approved and the first 7 clans have already growing.

Is there any way to make this process faster ?
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 01:29:52
Idézet: Dakaan - 2010.03.13. 00:45:53
So if i have more defeats than wins i don't get XP ? This is new .. on W1 i never had more defats than wins so i didn't seen this.

Thi is not correct i just won a duel and got 1 XP so my complaint stays. I'm 2 Xp shorter because of the 2 duels where i didn't got XP.
Dátum: 2010.03.13. 00:45:53
So if i have more defeats than wins i don't get XP ? This is new .. on W1 i never had more defats than wins so i didn't seen this.
Oldal: 123456