Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - borecdan

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2011.12.11. 18:36:31
But Kethios this is like doing from advantage a total disadvantage...what is the point of having CD89 if you cant even use it in time WHEN it is the most important?? Srsly...also please bear in mind that this is not written anywhere and it makes this specialization 90% useless. Is there a possibility to urge you to consider how this works or at least give me my specialization back? Id use it for some other skill which actually makes sense. Thanks
Dátum: 2011.12.11. 14:00:12
Omg but what is the point of going for 89CD then???? It doesnt make sense...and moreover, it is not written anywhere...in this case, I really want my specialization back, because its useless to go for this!

(thanks for the answer Matdav anyway )
Dátum: 2011.12.11. 13:05:06
I have and important issue/bug to announce. I used my level 98 specialization (from 0 infection) to increase my Continuum Diminution to level 89, thus I should be able to attack Doomlord every 35 minutes.
BUT, even after I leveled it to max and try to attack a Doomlord after he appears again in my Duel list, it still says
"You can't attack this character, because you attacked him/her in the last 60 minutes."

This is a complete nonsense because this makes the possibility of 89CD totally malfunction. Please try to fix this or explain.

Thank you very much
Wicked - World 2, diamond
Dátum: 2011.11.03. 12:42:16
Oh, once again, thank you very much for info and taking care of this.

And much more thanks for this quest
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 23:05:41
No Cruel, SM doesnt make any different, as Miklos said, it depends on your level.

Quiz medals count of coarse, its in the description of the Xeno wars - including quiz bonus, if you answered the quiz in advance under Hunt. Moreover, you can just easily count it from the Xeno kills you do
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 22:17:47
I didnt send any email, I went straight to the forums so other people can know about this. For this quests you dont have to be sorry, I was just asking to know if you were considering this and to find out on what basis these Xeno kills work. Its absolutely fine for me, though you can maybe consider to make it work for next time

And thank you very much for such fast answers and much more for trying to solve this luck factor issue, I appreciate it.
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 19:46:44
I've just found out (not sure if it was meant to be like this or not), that AA ability Luck factor is not working while building prisons in these Xeno wars. Don't take it personally, but if this AA skill is not working, its not really efficient to build in this event. All other factors like cheaper luck improvement from focus crystals in necklaces or from boots etc works, thats why Im concerned about this. 10% cheaper improvement can make a big difference in long term.

Moreover I wanted to ask, what is the role of Spectral manipulation while using AP's for attacking Xeno queens. Does it always take into consideration my possible maximum of this skill (e.g. I have only 70 and Im mindboosting to 105 when I hunt), or do I need to have it mindboosted while Im attacking, or does it make any difference at all?

Last concern is about hunt related quests. Why it is not possible to do "15 lesser monsters" or "8boas" quest? If there can be a squeezing and capturing pets while attacking Xenos, I dont see the point why there couldnt be also obtaining boas and counting these kills as tiny/lesser/huge etc. monsters. The money are scaled anyway.

thank you very much for consideration of all my questions.
Regards
Wicked (World 2, diamond, homless beauties)
Dátum: 2011.02.02. 14:21:34
What is the most deadly animal in world? (by kills on humans)
1. snakes
2. sharks
3. hippopotamus - according this question this is the right answer
4. crocodile

I know hippos are very dangerous and it was also my gues, but consider the deaths of humans snakes are worldy more dangerous in my opinion...but moreover the MOST deadly is Mosquito imho.

My guess is this:
1. The Mosquito

Due to malaria carrying parasites transferred by the mosquito, it is responsible for the deaths of more than two million people per year. In addition, Mosquitos are estimated to transfer diseases to more than 70 million people per year. Even in countries such as the UK, New Zealand, and Japan, where the more temperate climate has reduced mosquito bites to mostly an annoyance, they still cause some deaths every year.

take a look at it please
Dátum: 2010.12.08. 23:39:59
Doing : "Attack a doomlord and kill his pet" quest, Im quite weak diamond lvl 46, want to make a deal - e.g. I kill your pet, then Ill let you kill my pet or Ill help you out with some other quest

msg me Wicked, W2
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 23:46:55
think this question is bad:

What is the closest galaxy to the Milky Way?
answers:
- Sagittarius
- Andromeda (this is marked as good answer - I tend to disagree)
- something I dont remember
- Canis Major

It should be the Canis Major imho - as Ive found this article - check please
http://www.universetoday.com/21914/the-closest-galaxy-to-the-milky-way/

thanks
Dátum: 2010.11.02. 23:58:12
So the relic level I get after my 15th entity will be counted from the level of the LAST entity killed? Therefore its best to choose +3lvls next entity isnt it?
Dátum: 2010.11.02. 01:54:40
Hi, I have a question about entities...I thought Id get always some relic after beating the entity, but I didnt get a single item from it. Is there only a chance to drop, like from Dimension gate monsters? If yes, whats the point of having Dimension gate monsters and entity monsters if theyre the same?

thx
Dátum: 2010.05.14. 06:34:28
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.13. 09:15:19
Idézet: shadowpreyer - 2010.05.13. 06:58:57
please tell me which of these words is mispelled

According to scholars, why did man domesticate grain?
stable food source
beer
they were bored
didn't want to chase down fast animals

None.

Domesticate and grain don't go very well with each other. But still, it is a valid synonym.

Well firstly there should be men not man :-) at least I suppose so...its odd to invalidate question because of this but maybe its the problem. anyway Im starting to be really sick of these Quiz questions...
Dátum: 2010.05.12. 21:04:52
LittleJohn - the thing is that the word "Torte" ure talking about is not an english word, but German expression for sth like cake (die Torte). Ive purposedly added the expression "what does it mean in english" as a lead for clever and intelligent people who will notice it and then answer the question correctly.

In my opinion these Quiz questions should be more tricky than lexicologic coz what all the people do is theyre just "googling" the answers. It should be more educative and entertaining. But now, there is a bunch of question totally stupid and trivial, and on the other hand there are many questions totally out of common knowledge but evaluated as "correct questions" only and only coz of their relativity (proximity) to supported topics such as sports and movies and stupid rock bands.
Dátum: 2010.05.12. 15:11:48
Ok Pogaxa, thx, Ill think sth for the fourth option and try to put it in system once again.
Dátum: 2010.05.12. 10:36:41
My question was rejected...I really want to know why:

What is "tort" in english?

Another word for cake
Slang expression for torture
It means nothing at all
Legal expression for wrongful act among private individuals (true)

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

Theres nothing ambiguous or wrong with the answers. Discuss please
Dátum: 2010.04.29. 08:12:09
Seems a lot of skills are more "late game focused" so its nice to hear some veteran player opinion on these skills.
Thx for the answers guys!
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 18:41:31
Nice guide Boar...I was also wondering if the Charisma skill is useful for us duelers who dont have soooo much free time to attack every hour during the day :-) and Id realy like to know how exactly does this charisma skill works...and maybe should be there also some space to use Mind boost to boost up e.g. creative affinity or is the SE put in this a waste?

thx for answers
Oldal: 1234