Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.03.29. 09:42:37
How about adding a summation at the end of Hunting?
Something like:
(Line 1) "You Hunted x times, for a total of y SE and z XP."
(Line 2) "During these hunts you also trapped (a) pets (and auto squeezed them for (b) SE, and the following essences: xx, yy, zz, and aa)."
(Line 3) "You also found the following special objects: (Map pieces, singulary anomaly, seasonal treats, etc etc)"

Line 1 would always be there, Line 2 only if you have trapping, and Line 3 when applicable.

All this information is there, but it is a bit tedious to go through 20, 50, or even a 100 hunts (with the AA ability!) to find this information.
Dátum: 2012.03.27. 13:05:41
@Yuggoth

The "Improving your luck is x% more efficient" means that when you spend y SE to Build, you get (y*1.0x) SE towards increasing your Luck.
In other words, instead of decreasing the cost to increase Luck, it increases the effective SE spent towards increasing Luck.

You can try it yourself. Just check how much SE you need to increase Luck. The build for 100 SE and see how much the cost to increase Luck decreased (with your "Improving Luck is x% more efficient" equipment on of course).

Does that make any sense?
Dátum: 2012.03.26. 08:46:53
Do you think you could put in the Legends from Chapter 82 and forward at the same time? Please?
Dátum: 2012.03.22. 10:28:12
Ok, this sounds like a bug to me. You mean that if I buy Useful energies 10, buy up my EH to 60, and then use a Spacerift potion to switch to DD 50 (and delete Useful energies) I get to keep EH at 60 when I switch back to EH? Doesn't the spacerift potion delete Useful energies and therefore the 10 extra levels of EH?
Dátum: 2012.03.22. 10:25:05
Just a question for clarification Miklos:
Does the number of pieces you need for getting a 1/2/3 power better reward change if the number of people in your team changes? Lets say that there are 20 people in a team, and you need 40/100/150 pieces for better reward. 5 people leave. Does the number of pieces change for the 15 people left in the team?
Dátum: 2012.03.21. 08:53:40
Just caught a "mana elemental", but I cannot train it. The "Train" button is simply not there.

Sbart
World 2

EDIT
Ok, the button showed up now.
Probably just didn´t have enough SE to start train it...stupid me.
Dátum: 2012.03.19. 23:22:29
"You completed all 10 clan quests. Your castle's level has increased to 3."
should be
"You completed all 10 clan quests. Your castle's level has increased by 3."

And the text on the Infection page is still wrong.
Dátum: 2012.03.19. 18:14:12
Who played Dr. John Dolittle in the Doctor Dolittle movie?
Eddie Murphy
Jim Carrey
Will Smith
Adam Sandler

there are 2 Dr Dolittle films, one 1967 and one 1998. Since the question obviously is about the 1998 film it should perhaps say so?
Dátum: 2012.03.19. 17:05:22
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.03.19. 15:35:27
Ok, it actually works this way:
the minimum amount to collect for better price is 40, 100, and 150. This is the amount if you are in the team with the highest chance. If you are in a team where the chance to find is higher, then these numbers will be higher too. But if you switch to a team - or your team changes to - where the chances are lower, it will switch to less (but no less than 40/100/150). But it will not increase.

Ok this might sound complicated, but shortly, we tried to make sure that regardless of chances, being in one team or another will not affect your ability to get the better reward.

Ok, this does not make sense. Just read carefully what you wrote Miklos. You are saying that if I am in the team with the highest chance I need 40/100/150 pieces, and if I am in a team with a higher chance the numbers go up.

But I take it that it will never increase if I do not change team. Is that correct?
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 17:23:05
Just a suggestion. When you implement these, could you please make an announcment the day before you implement them and then implement them at 12.00 Server time?
Just to make everything fair for everyone.

And please bug test them properly this time around. No more Helm shard mess-ups, please.
Dátum: 2012.03.17. 10:06:06
Thanks for replying Miklos, and shame on you and your automated systems!

But it is nice to hear that it will be fixed.
Dátum: 2012.03.17. 09:47:15
Ardent, it isn´t the administrators of doomlord, or people at Beholder for that matter, that has labelled you as "irritating". That comes only from the fact that other users on this forum (present or past) have down-scored posts that you have made more than they have up-scored your posts in such a way that the average rating of your posts is below 5 (Average rating).
If that is fair or not I have no idea, and I have no intention of going though all your posts and see what score they have and if that score is "fair" or not, but you shouldn´t blame the Administrators of these forums for something that they haven´t done.
Dátum: 2012.03.16. 19:06:04
"1152 – Frederick I Barbarossa is elected King of the ?
Italy
Scotland
France
Germany"

Bad grammar.

"Which country was Fredrick I Barbarossa elected king of in 1152"
or
"1152 – Frederick I Barbarossa is elected King of?"

There has been a lot of these (questions with bad grammar) recently. Please, don´t just let anything slip through.
Dátum: 2012.03.16. 14:22:17
I think the Handicap system is a bit more complicated these days (see http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,129.0), but yes, the Championship should be removed as if it didn't happen (remove medals, don't count the win etc etc).
Dátum: 2012.03.16. 12:37:16
What Cruel said, with sugar on top!
Dátum: 2012.03.16. 10:31:35
There was recently a change to the way the results of Duels is displayed that added the (absolute) soul-drain after the amount of SE gained/lost from the duel, i.e. "You have won the battle, your reward is XXXX (+YYY) soul-energy and ZZ XP!".
Could this also be added to Dimension gate battles?
Dátum: 2012.03.16. 08:37:20
"Date of the next (last blood) championship: March 18. 2012"

Today is the 16th, and the championship was held this morning? What is going on?
Seriously, first you forget to actually hold a Championship, and then you decide out of the blue to hold it 2 days early? Seriously? Do you want us to leave?

Sbart, World 2
Dátum: 2012.03.15. 17:49:45
"Energy sanctum
You get +1% SE for each level in adventure battles. You get +1 on your dice rolls for each 10 levels in adventures."

Should the second sentence not be "You get +1 on your dice rolls during adventures for every 10 levels of Energy Sanctum."? As it says now it says that I get a bonus for every "10 levels of Adventures".
Dátum: 2012.03.14. 21:35:19
To get Ramparts/Training ground 25 you need to build the "Masterful Architecture" building. This will demolish your Ramparts/Training ground, but allow you to build them to 25.

I hope that helps.
Dátum: 2012.03.14. 21:01:22
"Catalyst
The soul-well is normally charged from 0 to maximum during 1 week (it does not depend on size). The catalyst is speeding up this process: each level decreases the charge time and thus the regeneration speed by 8 hours. Above level 15, each level decreases the time between discharges by 8 hours. You can benefit from this effect after level 60."

What does levels above 15 do? I don´t understand. I mean, you can use the soul-well as often as you like, so what "time between discharges" are they talking about?

EDIT
Does it mean that Catalyst above 15 decreases the time between "Discharge soul-well" by 8h/level 8above 15)? That is the only thing that I can see that makes any sense.