Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ChaoticGemini

Dátum: 2010.03.23. 02:56:44
There is nowhere in the help or FAQs that a first level could find the answer to your question. So, only a special group of people (those that have been playing a while) would know the answer.
Dátum: 2010.03.22. 08:36:49
There are a few...

Which mythic monster did the Greek hero Meleagros kill?
Calydonian Boar
Dátum: 2010.03.21. 17:34:37
Idézet: majorwringer - 2010.03.21. 15:10:03
is there a wiki or guide for the game?

http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,35.0
Dátum: 2010.03.20. 05:59:36
http://www.doomlord.net/index.php?m=jatekleiras#a_karaktered
"Thaumaturgy: Higher taumaturgy means greater spell damage, and it increases other effects of the spell as well."
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 18:12:55
Did you previously cancel a hunt. The system will remember previously answered questions and apply them to your next hunt, even if you cancel your current hunt.
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 10:53:36
Nowhere in the skill description does it say one or the other.
Since the loss is small I used oblivion on my 1 point of energy harness and the 7 points of disadvanced development popped back up.
My clan mates have over 30 to 46 points in the lost skill.
If it is an either or issue, it needs to be listed on the skill and our skill point total should be adjusted.
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 08:54:44
How is energy harness giving you more XP?
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 05:05:12
On your pet page, right below the bar with your duel points, action points, etc, there will be a tab that says "Release Pet." Click it and you will see all your pets. There will be a red "Release" button next to each pet. Just click the one you want.

Edit: If you have the soul-energy squeezing skill, the tab to squeeze pet will be visible. Squeezing will also open a space for a new pet.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 23:11:33
Agreed. Especially since the total of my skills is now 7 less than is listed on my character sheet. So I assume that I had 7 points in disadvanced development. It was never stated as an either/or situation. I have 1 point in energy harness.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 18:02:30
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.14. 20:26:41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have 98 duel points now.
Set duel points!!HSZ!! (portya_error_Array)You have attacked in the last 59 minutes, so you will get a 10% penalty to your Attributes while duelling!
You will be in a perfect condition in 58:13 time.

? Omg ?

What's the problem. This is normal.
"When you attack for the third time in 60 minutes, your attributes count as 10% lower, fourth time 20% lower etc. because of exhaustion." The only way to change this is if you take the first acceleration option at level 10 to fight 3 times without exhaustion.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 17:51:49
Idézet: aneksi - 2010.03.18. 15:31:14
Idézet: Hunglo2 - 2010.03.18. 14:40:48
where is the spelling error???????????????

Robert Block wrote a book about a motel and it's murderous owner named?

Hotel California
Psycho
Dew Drop Inn
Murderers Row

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.
Your question has been evaluated.

The "Its" you are looking for is I T S with no apostraphy. It's mean it is, other then that i do not see anything wrong.

Also
Should be Robert Bloch wrote. . .
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 17:49:14
A clanmate and I just noticed our disadvanced development skill disappeared. I know I had 2 or 3 points in it, but it's not even listed in my skills anymore.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 04:32:01
Because hunt experience is high compared to other things and slower progression in level allows you more time to get stronger for your level. Other times it is used be clans that started together and want to spread their levels to a wider range without slowing down their game play.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 00:16:45
I understand the suggestion and would like to be able to type more than one name in the "to" field.

In the mean-time I thought I could offer a few suggestions to make things a little less stressful. If you have at least 5 votes you can modify the message board that only your clan members can see. It's a good place for quick important info (clan building project, war announcements, directing them to a thread on the forum, etc) If you have at least 3 votes, you can "sticky" selected threads. So, in your case, it may work to have the large pieces of info selected at the top and add more regular threads below.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 00:08:20
I have had conflicting thoughts on evaluation since before I started doing it. Complaints pop-up that questions are not being approved fast enough, so I hate to slow approval down more. On the other hand, if every question required two evaluators to accept or reject a question we may have a better database. I'm not sure which would upset more players.
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 23:59:12
I think the majority of questions would end up for review if we had a 40% rule.

I kid you not, in desperation at my early questions having below 50% I asked what I assumed even a 5 year-old could answer. "Where do wild hippopotamus live?" The answers were listed by continent and for at least 2 weeks it was below 40%.

I have seen the posts by all of you, but I simply evaluate questions. I have no say in how things run or who becomes evaluators. I was asked if I was interested in the position and chose to accept it.

I do like Dakaan's idea for us to see the questions we were asked. I like a log of your last hunting session, but even if it listed the question above where it currently lists "correct" or "wrong answer" it would be an improvement. It would allow us to copy and paste the questions on the forum for errors. We wouldn't have the time to do it during the olympics, but during a hunt there is usually plenty of time.
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:15:58
The US CIA planned, trained and equipped Cuban exiles to invade with the hope that they would be able to convince the locals to help overthrow Castro. Instead they were killed or taken prisoner by Castro's army when Kennedy chose not to back them up with Air Force support. So, both your first and third answer could be seen as correct.

Also, a small side note: it is better to write a question, like 'What was The Bay of Pigs Invasion?'
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:05:18
What was the evaluation you were given?
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:02:11
delete
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 20:00:15
I thought the same thing at first, but the bonus is in the total. In other words, the monster was worth 102 SE. Your correct answer gave 10% which equals 10.2. Thus, total gain equals 112 SE