Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
81. hozzászólás - 2010.03.18. 17:33:26 (Válasz dumbledore1 #4 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dumbledore1 - 2010.02.19. 19:31:32
the game is toooooo slow and there are too less pictures

Can't have it both ways. Text is fast, pictures are slow. So if you want better speed, you can't have as many pictures. If you want more pictures, the speed will be slower. The current balance seems to be excellent.
Pontszám: 5
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
82. hozzászólás - 2010.03.18. 18:02:30 (Válasz Jerko #79 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.14. 20:26:41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have 98 duel points now.
Set duel points!!HSZ!! (portya_error_Array)You have attacked in the last 59 minutes, so you will get a 10% penalty to your Attributes while duelling!
You will be in a perfect condition in 58:13 time.

? Omg ?

What's the problem. This is normal.
"When you attack for the third time in 60 minutes, your attributes count as 10% lower, fourth time 20% lower etc. because of exhaustion." The only way to change this is if you take the first acceleration option at level 10 to fight 3 times without exhaustion.
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
83. hozzászólás - 2010.03.18. 23:30:56 (Válasz Viridel #81 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.03.18. 17:33:26
Idézet: dumbledore1 - 2010.02.19. 19:31:32
the game is toooooo slow and there are too less pictures

Can't have it both ways. Text is fast, pictures are slow. So if you want better speed, you can't have as many pictures. If you want more pictures, the speed will be slower. The current balance seems to be excellent.

Maybe he doesnt mean that way... There will be faster worlds too, in hungarian version theres a world, which is 3x faster than this usual worlds. It's not endless ofc.
A hozzászólást Gamer módosította 2010.03.18. 23:31:21-kor
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
84. hozzászólás - 2010.03.19. 14:55:32
Gemini look at the bolded line .

Plus : How did I lose ?
Your trained pet, a level 3 Chyratid worm is fighting in this battle on your behalf. The trained pet of Shadowpreyer, a level 2 Snake worm is assisting his master in this battle. You charge each other with a roar.
You cast a(n) energy bolt spell to the direction of your opponent. (-10 SP). Shadowpreyer tries to evade while running. He takes only 10 damage.
Shadowpreyer casts a(n) blinding light spell. Your reflexes are quick, you try to leap aside.

You target your opponent's torso with your polished werewolf fang. Your weapon bounces harmlessly off the armor of Shadowpreyer. Chyratid worm is attacking, too. It didn't hit!

Shadowpreyer strikes you with werewolf fang snarling. You move away deftly. Snake worm is also attacking you. 2 damage!

Gripping your weapon you initiate a a devastating blow. Your opponent parries. Chyratid worm attacks with a snarl. 1 damage!

Shadowpreyer is rolling over then springs up to attack you from the side. He hits you, you take 27 damage. Snake worm is also attacking you. It didn't hit!

You take all your strength into the hit as you are swooping with your polished werewolf fang. Your weapon bounces harmlessly off the armor of Shadowpreyer. Chyratid worm is leaping to your opponent. 1 damage!

Shadowpreyer initiates a swift attack to your feet with the werewolf fang. He hits you, you take 23 damage. Your pet loses 1 hit points. Snake worm is also attacking you. It missed.
In this battle you have dealt a total of 12 damage and have and have taken 52 damage.

I have more attributes , luck , weapons , skill . Still I LOST >
A hozzászólást Jerko módosította 2010.03.19. 15:13:34-kor
Pontszám: 3
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
85. hozzászólás - 2010.03.19. 19:26:43 (Válasz Jerko #84 hozzászólására.)
I checked his stats but i do not know your game nick to check yours. Just one thing i noticed, did you consider the +15 attack (if he hit you) and his +12 defence (if you hit him) from his clan?
averageHunglo2Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
86. hozzászólás - 2010.03.23. 05:28:37
what really suxs is when you have 10+ abilities than your opponent plus a creature to help and your skills number more than theirs as is your luck and you still lose 99% of the battles. and clan stats do not apply as we are all levels 4-5 with no buildings to speak of.
A hozzászólást Hunglo2 módosította 2010.03.23. 06:25:35-kor
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
87. hozzászólás - 2010.03.23. 10:02:59 (Válasz Hunglo2 #86 hozzászólására.)
Have you ever thought about the fact that the sum ability or skill scores mean nothing?
If I have 300 ability score, you have 400, I have 200 skills and you have 400 but I have 50+25 on critical strike, with almost nothing on LE skills and you have high pet or space time skills I'll critical strike your face off. If you really want to win battles, you should spy. Believe me, it is worth it. I can't say enough times that the pure ability score and skill score is nothing to begin with if you battle.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
88. hozzászólás - 2010.03.23. 10:28:29
With about 162-163 AS i got beaten by a guy with 143 AS. The best is that he had no spell, but my equipment is way hardcore compared to his mace and leather west... I have all my AS on attack, defense and som on IQ... Sh*t happens.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
89. hozzászólás - 2010.03.23. 22:35:08
I created a separate topic for combat discussion in the veteran forum:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,57.0
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
90. hozzászólás - 2010.03.27. 20:30:43
Deadly Accurate vs ARTAS .

I Lost . How ?
everyone's favoriteCursed Templar Barg
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
The terrible subjectivity in question evaluations
91. hozzászólás - 2010.03.27. 23:39:30
This post was originally in the wrong thread so I moved it here to get an informed opinion. Thanks...

I am having a real hard time with these questions. You have made them so subjective that I feel it is almost a political minefield. This is why I have moved beyond the 'so to speak real world', to play some fantasy filled games. I am playing the game DoomLord right now, but I am not sure how long I can put up with these questions. I did read your requirements and I did study on what your required in the body of the submitted questions. So I am not shooting from the hip so to speak and taking a cheap shot at this part of the game.

Mine was rejected because it was obscure. Tell me something please. This was one of the questions I was asked in my hunt:

Who wrote the "The Left Hand Of Darkness"?

How obscure can you be. This is probably one of the least known books that is out there. Tell me that a sixth grader would know this author.

My question was:

Name the person who invented zip codes in USA?

Robert Aurand Moon (the answer)
Winton Blount
Benjamin Franklin
Paul Reed Smith

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

This is bogus. These questions are irrelevant to a fantasy game called Doomlord. Like I said, I am not sure how long I will be playing this 'fantasy' game unless they 'fix' this part of the game.

Templar

PS: One of the other questions in regard to the old horror movie with the inclusion of a vampire required some knowledge of German. When I saw this I had a good laugh. You definitely stretched your rules in regards to the use of the English language. I did get these question correct as I am fluent in German as well as my native tongue. Straighten this up, get it fixed, I am sure I might not be the only one contemplating departure.
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
92. hozzászólás - 2010.03.28. 16:35:55
Maybe the reason you want us to make sure our spelling is correct is because ... strength, favor & Thaumaturgy. I am certain this errant programer was hung by their thumbs for not using a spell checker. I am afraid to check the spelling on the rest of that site.

I guess I am still protesting my question that was kicked to the curb.

Well was a cheap shot, I know.

===============================================

http://world2.doomlord.net/index.php?m=jatekleiras#a_karaktered

Strength: The greater stregth you have, the more damage you deal to your opponents in physical fight.
Attack: This ability defines how good a fighter you are and how much chance you have to hit your opponent.
Defense: As the attack increases your chance to hit, the defense decreases the opponents' chance to hit.
Constitution: Your constitution and level will define how much damage you can endure.

IQ: In a magic combat your minds lean against each other. The higher the difference (to your favour), the bigger the chance that your spell makes full damage and does not miss your opponent.
Thaumaturgy: Higher taumaturgy means greater spell damage, and it increases other effects of the spell as well.
Magic: Your magic and level will define the total sum of your spell points.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: The terrible subjectivity in question evaluations
93. hozzászólás - 2010.03.28. 16:38:55 (Válasz Cursed Templar Barg #91 hozzászólására.)
Neither of those questions should be in. There are WAYYY too many crazy-obscure Lit questions in the Quiz, so I agree with you there... But US Zip Codes? If you're asking about Beverly Hills 90210, then fine... Anything else on the topic is far too obscure for an International audience.
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
94. hozzászólás - 2010.03.28. 21:32:47
I was at XP 1274/1310 , i won 2 duels which gave me 15 XP and it leveled me up . I AM SO MAD !!!
Pontszám: 2
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
95. hozzászólás - 2010.03.29. 01:07:50
Miklos,

I apologize for being a "nardo" for posting. It seems that I am one of two people who post on this thread. I don't feel special, but it seems that I probably ride the 'short bus' during school days.

So I am embarrassed.

This is a good game, I am just a grouch.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
96. hozzászólás - 2010.03.29. 04:12:11 (Válasz Jerko #90 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.03.27. 20:30:43
Deadly Accurate vs ARTAS .

I Lost . How ?

Who was you?
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
97. hozzászólás - 2010.03.29. 04:50:34 (Válasz stekkos #96 hozzászólására.)
Let's see... He's attacked a weaker doomlord and he's curious now, why did he lost. My guess is: he is Deadly Accurate.
Welcome to the Doomlord, Jerko, where the random is going to surprise you sooooooo many times in the future... Just accept it! You doesn't always win!
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
98. hozzászólás - 2010.03.29. 06:14:10
This sucks .

The Random thing is stupid .

I couldn't have lost . Not possible .
A hozzászólást Jerko módosította 2010.03.29. 07:31:44-kor
Pontszám: 2.33
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
99. hozzászólás - 2010.03.29. 13:21:54
You had 99.99% chance to win. Sh*t happens.
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
100. hozzászólás - 2010.03.29. 19:31:56
I lost again . Now how the fuck ?
Pontszám: 2
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője