Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2011.01.06. 16:23:15
2 things

u could maybe specify what was he a bit more...

is Vassili Zaitsev. (What did he play in the film)

and

partisan could be changed to freedom fighter?

dunno just woke up and taking a stab in the dark
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 02:30:37
i assume your tryng to be funny? so lol lmao thats funny stuff ill be waiting for you to bring out the AKYD show on tv you will be a hit lol

fun and frivolity aside

I hope the pig mess is sorted out soon one way or another and approrpiate measures are made to either compensate her for her enforced time off or to penalise her clan for about 7 mill and compensate everyone left playing and there clans for about 11 mil.

im sure when admins look at her building work they will remove the Se from the approriate buildings and reset levels to pre pig
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 01:38:11
lol hall of fame woops

spell checker wouldnt have helped me there lol the rest u can put 90% down to dyslexia and 10% not caring about a few little remaining typos...

so if such a building (hall of fame was actually called hall of peace) woudl that then mean that pig built it 1400 times or you had lied about her building it ?

i just want to be sure on this point as being the leader of your clan it was quite a telling comment...
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 01:12:46
whats your point peto
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 00:47:20
all i want to know is were you telling the truth about pigs building of hall of fame?

everythign else is irelevant at moment becuase that one statement casts a whole different light on everything.

its either truth or lie

do u tell porkies or should we believe what you post?

and let me break that down for you

1. If you were telling the truth then your clan MUST have had full knowledge that piggy was cheating, which then leads me to wonder how many others in the clan are using similar methods.

2. if you were telling porkies then every post u made in her defence means nothing as your now proven lier.

grim situation im afraid but give a boy a shovel and he will dig a hole:)
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 23:49:50
lol

"
5. MsPiggy built only hall of peace which we demolished every time so we're not receiving any bonus from the building he built."

LMAO classic u do realise the rest of us arnt as stupid as you right?

on one hand u expect us to belive how smart piggy is that she can be that good at playing this game without cheating and on the other your saying shes so dumb she built your hall of peace so many time she spent 7 million SE on it @5000 a pop? 1400 hall of peace builds lol, if you guys let her do that then 100% every one of YOU HAD TO KNOW SHE WAS CHEATING and if you expect the rest of us to beleive it your delusional, and all your protestations of her innocence amount to ZERO

you need to quit this and go play farmville thats probably more in your age group

and to the rest of your comments, you completely miss the point of everything lol

seriously Inv_ farmville...give it a try.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 21:33:22
well ive thought she was guilty for about 6 months now so to me its a done deal however in my defence i also put in first post that if in fact she isnt guilty then a 2 week suspension (so far) is highly unfair on her.

in saying that if she is in fact guilty then her clan benefits from that EVERY SINGLE DAY and every single day that mess will become harder and harder to resolve. E.G the amount of tower of powers there clan does, seems like nothing but they aint cheap (at t he level they have it at now), big SW helps alot and the whole clan makes 10% extra SE for 24 hours of hunting.

might not sound much but thats one instance, all that extra SE can go into there kennel and with only a couple of levels left before there pets start gettign stats they again have an incredible advantge over every other clan and i could rattle on 100 other ways they b enefit daily from that amount of extra building.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 20:39:06
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.04. 20:25:53
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 19:58:02
i dont care what the %s are of dishonest building or honest building is.

great logic. no point in arguing with you then.

yes u will lose everytime, i tried to answer it politly but really your first response was just plain stupid.

"umm.. and how do you know the se he got from "cheating" went into clan buildings? maybe that se went into stats/skills and he built using "honest" se (i.e. hunting, dg monsers, adventures, etc.) or was from manabuilding."

So

If i cheat in this game and i use the SE to develop Elementary Fusion, Disadvanced Development, manacon and whatever other skills, plus stats to ensure i cant be beaten, then the SE i get from the skills and attribs i developed from cheating suddenly beccomes clean lolololol

I have yet to see anything resemble logic coming from you on these forums

in real life this practice is called money laundering, dirty money to clean money and in the eyes of the law its ALL tainted.

no differnce here how she disposed of her benefits if she was cheating then the whole lot is bad.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 19:58:02
i dont care what the %s are of dishonest building or honest building is.

directly or indirectly her (dishonest?) playing led to her being able to build 7 mill either honestly or dishonestly

if shes a bad apple then the fruits of her ill gotten gains should still be ill gotten gains.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 19:37:31
it may take time but that doesnt help the situation on W2...

W2 player highscore list is full from top to bottom of non dia players with massive SE negatives (hugely out of proportion to the amount of neg dia players),

first page of clan highscores is full of clans that at one point were looking very strong only to all of a sudden become dead seemingly overnight.

If there prelim stuff hadnt found stuff even half serious then they wouldnt have suspended while they crunched the numbers, the fact they suspended means whatever she was doing they saw enough problem with it to stop her dead now going on for over 2 weeks.

the advantge her clan got from 7 mil build from her is as clear as daylight and they continue to profit from that building at every other clans expense.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 19:05:56
been 2 weeks now since piggy was "Temporarily Suspended"

if shes doen nothing wrong then that is starting to become quite unfair on her (slight benefit of doubt whilst only temp suspend)

I do think that for this to have happened and reading between the lines of Mikklos posts they have definately found reasons to suspend and or ban permantly

SO

if she has done soemthing wrong then im wondering how or when her building for her clan is going to be rolled back or removed, also how the players and clans that were disadvatnged by her attacks will be restored/compensated.

11 mill loot is alot of Se to take away from players (most have prob quit for her attacks and given up but there are still people playing that lost a ton to her

and

7 mil building is huge advantge to any clan especially at criticle building stages as is the loss of this to other clans a huge disadvantage.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 18:05:18
probably becuase the Dakar rally is not just based in Sth America, dakar is actually in Africa which u also have an answer for, its also known as the Paris to Dakar rally which you also have an answer of Europe, so out of a possible 4 answers, 3 of them are correct

you should be able to get it passed if u specify a year. (" currently" becomes outdated every year, so the way you have it worded it will at some point again become a wrong question, it needs a year).
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 16:58:02
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.03. 00:38:22
one of my clan mates was using energy harvest but has now obliviated energy harvest to 0 but disadvanced dev hasnt opened up to be worked on

anyone got any ideas?

bump

can anyone help?
Dátum: 2011.01.03. 00:38:22
one of my clan mates was using energy harvest but has now obliviated energy harvest to 0 but disadvanced dev hasnt opened up to be worked on

anyone got any ideas?
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 21:52:44
any info at all?

is there even a championship this month?
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 19:21:15
Idézet: Harleyharr - 2011.01.02. 19:15:37
These quiz evaluators are total bu11sh1t!. I submitted a question about who were the characters on the TV show The Honeymooners. They said...

Your quiz question is valued as „Bad question”!
Explanation: According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

but yet everyone should know who all the frickin cricket players are?? Total BS!! Huh? Why allow any questions at all you nimrods!

the "special group of people might know the answer" reason needs to be dropped, the quiz is full of questions that could fall into this category, it should just be replaced by googleability. if answer can be found on first page of goog then its in if it cant then its out.
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 19:15:50
lol classic Dark:)

the forums been very amusing today:)

much thanks to Viridel lol
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 19:03:40
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.01.01. 20:29:17
I think is 5 days in advance, if so then it should be announced tomorow

seems that deadlines been and gone:(

you would think something monthly like this would be on auto pilot
Dátum: 2011.01.02. 17:49:06
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2011.01.02. 17:08:42
Almost makes me want to go all Viridel on someone...

ROFLMAO lol

Dátum: 2011.01.02. 16:45:49
we havin one this month?