Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
1141. hozzászólás - 2010.12.30. 05:57:53 (Válasz Inv_ #1140 hozzászólására.)
There are +/- to your skills when challenging depending on your level and the opponents level. So although you could be higher at a skill, this might not be the case when challenging. Unfortunately i do not know any more details on how this works, hopefully someone with more info can answer
Pontszám: 5
averagePhalanxii1
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1142. hozzászólás - 2010.12.30. 23:29:22
My luck attribute isn't increasing, despite having built 1400 into the soul-well of my clan. I didn't think I had to fill the soul-well before my luck attribute started to add up, but I might be wrong. To get luck level 1 you need 300 SE so I'm over that (none built with manaconstruction).
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1143. hozzászólás - 2010.12.31. 00:51:47 (Válasz Phalanxii1 #1142 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii1 - 2010.12.30. 23:29:22
My luck attribute isn't increasing, despite having built 1400 into the soul-well of my clan. I didn't think I had to fill the soul-well before my luck attribute started to add up, but I might be wrong. To get luck level 1 you need 300 SE so I'm over that (none built with manaconstruction).

Should pop-up around 2k bult.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1144. hozzászólás - 2010.12.31. 17:38:06
anyone know when championship is likely to be announced?
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1145. hozzászólás - 2010.12.31. 17:45:17
It actually happens noon (EDIT:or 1400, not sure) on the first Friday of the month (so that would be 7th Jan) but I don't know when it's announced (maybe 3 days before, I can't remember)
A hozzászólást Phalanxii módosította 2010.12.31. 17:53:35-kor
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1146. hozzászólás - 2011.01.01. 20:29:17 (Válasz Phalanxii #1145 hozzászólására.)
I think is 5 days in advance, if so then it should be announced tomorow
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1147. hozzászólás - 2011.01.02. 03:58:56
OK... just looking for a bit more clarity on the championship. I think i understand that the statistics you have at the time of the registration, are the ones you use for the championship.

How does this apply with respects to Mind Boost? will the skill you are boosting be the one you use for the championship as well?

And would the equipment you wear, and the equipment on your pets, also be frozen?

And how exactly does the pet thing work... do you need the pets you want to use for the championship have to be ready to fight at the moment of registration for you to be able to use them.

And if they need to be ready to fight at the time of registration, does that mean it does not matter wether you have them ready to fight or not when the actual championship occurs (ie. would my pets fight even if they were training or something?)

Any other clarity that could be added that I have not asked would also be appreciated, because I know I am not asking everything I am wondering about.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1148. hozzászólás - 2011.01.02. 07:13:58 (Válasz BabeTheOx #1147 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: BabeTheOx - 2011.01.02. 03:58:56
OK... just looking for a bit more clarity on the championship. I think i understand that the statistics you have at the time of the registration, are the ones you use for the championship.

How does this apply with respects to Mind Boost? will the skill you are boosting be the one you use for the championship as well?

And would the equipment you wear, and the equipment on your pets, also be frozen?

And how exactly does the pet thing work... do you need the pets you want to use for the championship have to be ready to fight at the moment of registration for you to be able to use them.

And if they need to be ready to fight at the time of registration, does that mean it does not matter wether you have them ready to fight or not when the actual championship occurs (ie. would my pets fight even if they were training or something?)

Any other clarity that could be added that I have not asked would also be appreciated, because I know I am not asking everything I am wondering about.

mindboost works on the skill u have it on when u register - choose carfeully
All the equipment u have on when u enter is what u use when u fight - dress appropriately
if your pets arent ready when u enter they wont be ready when u fight - be prepared

only one thing more you need to know

watchout for that d00ml0rd guy lol
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1149. hozzászólás - 2011.01.02. 19:03:40 (Válasz stekkos #1146 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.01.01. 20:29:17
I think is 5 days in advance, if so then it should be announced tomorow

seems that deadlines been and gone:(

you would think something monthly like this would be on auto pilot
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1150. hozzászólás - 2011.01.02. 21:01:00
What does this mean mean?

Premium HP regeneration:
If you prefer the old premium regeneration (always your HP regenerates faster, whether you hunt or not)

Do I get faster HP regeneration if I select it, or only when I hunt, or only when I don't hunt?

I'm confused, the Premium Description say I get "much quicker hit point regeneration" is this the new or the old?
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1151. hozzászólás - 2011.01.02. 21:29:10 (Válasz MartinBV #1150 hozzászólására.)
You have to make a choice if you select it then your HP will regenerate faster -- but it is not a good idea to have it while you hunt if you try to have health under 15% for protection ....

If you deselect it then your mana will regenerate faster ...

Hope it helps ....
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1152. hozzászólás - 2011.01.03. 00:38:22
one of my clan mates was using energy harvest but has now obliviated energy harvest to 0 but disadvanced dev hasnt opened up to be worked on

anyone got any ideas?
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1153. hozzászólás - 2011.01.03. 01:28:00 (Válasz Ciphas #1151 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Ciphas - 2011.01.02. 21:29:10
You have to make a choice if you select it then your HP will regenerate faster -- but it is not a good idea to have it while you hunt if you try to have health under 15% for protection ....

If you deselect it then your mana will regenerate faster ...

Hope it helps ....

My understanding was that if it was selected, your HP would always regenerate at premium rate.
If it wasn't selected, it would normally regenerate at premium rate, unless you were hunting.
So basically it's asking if you want to stay under 15% when hunting to hide from predators (if so, don't tick the box).

And does it affect mana regeneration? It does specifically state HP regeneration, and there are no benefits of restricting mana regeneration... I've not checked but if this is the case I'll post a suggestion in the suggestion box to make it affect just HP regeneration.

Idézet: BabeTheOx

There is actually a topic on the forum on championships, you could read through that for some more info:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,25.0
And also a wiki page:
http://doomlord.wikia.com/wiki/championships
although that does just compile information and so might miss out some details (though if you find an answer to a question not on the wikia, it will help others if you add it to the page!)
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1154. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 16:58:02 (Válasz D00ml0rd #1152 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.03. 00:38:22
one of my clan mates was using energy harvest but has now obliviated energy harvest to 0 but disadvanced dev hasnt opened up to be worked on

anyone got any ideas?

bump

can anyone help?
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1155. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 23:50:45
where does one find the "new" skills :

resistant skin
spiked skin
negative aura

mentioned in the AA section.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1156. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 01:02:09 (Válasz Inv_ #1155 hozzászólására.)
You will find them across other skills once you obtained the particular AA connected with that skill.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1157. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 01:29:09 (Válasz petel87 #1156 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.05. 01:02:09
You will find them across other skills once you obtained the particular AA connected with that skill.

thought so. Can anyone post their descriptions? Wouldn't want to invest AA points just to make those skills available.. thanks
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1158. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 03:46:58
When do one get the "Friendship Crystal"
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1159. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 04:50:41 (Válasz dark22 #1158 hozzászólására.)
It was a limited time promotional relic for recruiting people to the game during a certain time period.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1160. hozzászólás - 2011.01.07. 05:06:31 (Válasz Inv_ #1157 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.05. 01:29:09
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.05. 01:02:09

thought so. Can anyone post their descriptions? Wouldn't want to invest AA points just to make those skills available.. thanks

The descriptions are included in the main AA ability description which grands you the skill. Example:

Skin evolution:
Each level increases the maximum of your spiked skin skill. (Spiked skin: new skill, if someone hits you with melee weapon, he/she takes damage as well.)
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!