Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Complaints on players
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
281. hozzászólás - 2010.12.27. 07:33:07 (Válasz Inv_ #257 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.23. 09:52:59
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.12.23. 08:02:51

This means that Piggy is 53.5% better than ANYONE ELSE in the top 50. More than twice the player than any other player. How likely is that? 15000 players, and someone is more than 2x superior (while claiming to never buy Stones).

Also interestingly, look at the clan of 4 of the top 5 players on the above list. There are legitimate possibilities for this - but this could also be the spreading around of a cheat system. But with Piggy almost THREE times better than ANYONE NOT in her clan???

You didn't just call us a clan of cheats did you? If you did, I'd have to use the same faulty logic and call DoW a clan of stupid ppl; but I won't... yet.

I suggested a new (mandatory) acceleration option to the admins. It would be a "do random stuff" button, and it would allow ppl to click it several times and be done for the day. When ppl are comfortable with using this button, some features from the game will be removed : first the skill system then the clan buildings and their bonuses, the ultimate goal is to remove everything (except the buy ancient stones option ofc). When this will be over, all characters will be the same. I forgot to point out that without such a system, ppl would need to actually use some kind of strategy and specialize; possible specializations include : duelers, hunters, multi accounts for some emerald clans and helping them build, etc.

I would also like to point out that Diamonds are Forever in world 2 has built more than the #2 clan by10.76%; granted it's not 50% more, but they should obviously be investigated. Now.. turning our attention to the level highscores.. top 4 players include 2 from DoW... while in the other 2 spots are players from different clans. that means DoW has 100% more players in top4 than any other clan and since 100% >> 50% => you and Dakaan should be banned. Let me know if this makes sense... I'm sure that if I try hard enough I can find evidence of cheating everywhere..

I didn't say your clan WAS cheating - merely that a top player has been suspended, and the area of dominance by that player is shared by several others of the same clan. I find that *interesting*. Nobody is suggesting that we take the skill out of the game - but when one person is 50%+ more "skilled" than anyone else on the server... I also find that *interesting*...

As for the rest of your examples, as you are well aware, they are utterly ludicrous - which is likely your point. But nobody is accusing a member of the Diamonds are Forever clan of using a "building cheat", or accusing me or Dakaan of using a "level cheat". If you have specific accusations of that nature, start building your proof, and file a formal complaint. Due process was followed on Piggy, and now the matter sits in administration hands. Nothing stopping you from initiating the same on other players - as long as you are able to prove there is suspicious behaviour.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
282. hozzászólás - 2010.12.27. 07:46:12 (Válasz ardent #269 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ardent - 2010.12.24. 11:35:41
Since ppl on this forum and some players in W2 are only good at making threats and shouting out things based on 0 logic, miscalculated formulas ( YES, i am especially accusing the mighty Viridel who is everywhere on the forum and i only see misinformation coming out of his keyboard all day long, 90% of the posts ), i myself will start making threats!

How exactly is it a miscalculated formula? Crystal Horde is not a factor, as that is in play for only 4-5 W2 players, and Energy Harness is a skill available (and surely utilized) by all top spiders. Explain your math before criticizing mine (and the rest of this wonderful "misinformation" that I supposedly provide on 90% of my posts).
Pontszám: 7.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
283. hozzászólás - 2010.12.27. 17:49:47
Viridel, our clan appreciates dueling success. we both recruit and collaborate with that in mind. our horde bonus gives us an advantage in said category. i don't find it very interesting at all that we've a disproportionate number of players ranked highly in the category. i find it logical - just as logical as the sting of an emerald's spell.
Pontszám: 5.33
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
284. hozzászólás - 2010.12.28. 07:38:36 (Válasz ardent #269 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ardent - 2010.12.24. 11:35:41
I know all those Piggy "lovers" will now flame me but than again, it is normal for players to be envious about other players who are more skilled at playing the game, or have more time or financial resources than you! I myself have been accused of using a "clicker" just because i was attacking the same 5 players at reset time ( 4:03 AM game time ) to get them into my T. Chamber ( and guess what, it was Viridel and his clan that whined about it AGAIN ).

While I cannot speak for my Clanmates, I have never once communicated with you regarding your 4:15am hits. It is an appropriate and intelligent strategy, and one I utilize myself against a standard several targets - none of whom have complained to me.

So until you can provide some documented proof of my complaints, I just thing you're being misleading and slanderous, in about 90% of your posts.
Pontszám: 5.33
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
285. hozzászólás - 2010.12.31. 17:10:13
I think the 4am hits are great, if not a little unfair on the players who's timezone means they can do little to avoid it (though occasionally I do stay up to get a fair few AP spent and nothing can be done about it anyway).

It would be interesting to see the outcome of this, though it seems like it is already partially settled (MsPiggy must've done something wrong to get a temporary ban). I love how a relatively simple game can be so competitive!

In response to the soul-well size of Diamonds are Forever, it's puzzled me too. I think it can only be explained by the lack of manaconstruction that goes on (unfortunately) compared to the other clans. Hence the big soul-well but small building count as most of our building comes from raw SE.
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
Pontszám: 5
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
286. hozzászólás - 2010.12.31. 17:42:18 (Válasz Phalanxii #285 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.12.31. 17:10:13
I love how a relatively simple game can be so competitive!

lol

whats so simple about it:)
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
287. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 19:05:56
been 2 weeks now since piggy was "Temporarily Suspended"

if shes doen nothing wrong then that is starting to become quite unfair on her (slight benefit of doubt whilst only temp suspend)

I do think that for this to have happened and reading between the lines of Mikklos posts they have definately found reasons to suspend and or ban permantly

SO

if she has done soemthing wrong then im wondering how or when her building for her clan is going to be rolled back or removed, also how the players and clans that were disadvatnged by her attacks will be restored/compensated.

11 mill loot is alot of Se to take away from players (most have prob quit for her attacks and given up but there are still people playing that lost a ton to her

and

7 mil building is huge advantge to any clan especially at criticle building stages as is the loss of this to other clans a huge disadvantage.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
288. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 19:28:11
Let's wait and see eh?

Analyzing months of data takes time.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
289. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 19:37:31
it may take time but that doesnt help the situation on W2...

W2 player highscore list is full from top to bottom of non dia players with massive SE negatives (hugely out of proportion to the amount of neg dia players),

first page of clan highscores is full of clans that at one point were looking very strong only to all of a sudden become dead seemingly overnight.

If there prelim stuff hadnt found stuff even half serious then they wouldnt have suspended while they crunched the numbers, the fact they suspended means whatever she was doing they saw enough problem with it to stop her dead now going on for over 2 weeks.

the advantge her clan got from 7 mil build from her is as clear as daylight and they continue to profit from that building at every other clans expense.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
290. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 19:51:22 (Válasz D00ml0rd #289 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 19:37:31

the advantge her clan got from 7 mil build from her is as clear as daylight and they continue to profit from that building at every other clans expense.

umm.. and how do you know the se he got from "cheating" went into clan buildings? maybe that se went into stats/skills and he built using "honest" se (i.e. hunting, dg monsers, adventures, etc.) or was from manabuilding.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 3
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
291. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 19:58:02
i dont care what the %s are of dishonest building or honest building is.

directly or indirectly her (dishonest?) playing led to her being able to build 7 mill either honestly or dishonestly

if shes a bad apple then the fruits of her ill gotten gains should still be ill gotten gains.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
292. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 20:25:53 (Válasz D00ml0rd #291 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 19:58:02

great logic. no point in arguing with you then.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
293. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 20:39:06 (Válasz Inv_ #292 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.04. 20:25:53
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 19:58:02

great logic. no point in arguing with you then.

yes u will lose everytime, i tried to answer it politly but really your first response was just plain stupid.

"umm.. and how do you know the se he got from "cheating" went into clan buildings? maybe that se went into stats/skills and he built using "honest" se (i.e. hunting, dg monsers, adventures, etc.) or was from manabuilding."

So

If i cheat in this game and i use the SE to develop Elementary Fusion, Disadvanced Development, manacon and whatever other skills, plus stats to ensure i cant be beaten, then the SE i get from the skills and attribs i developed from cheating suddenly beccomes clean lolololol

I have yet to see anything resemble logic coming from you on these forums

in real life this practice is called money laundering, dirty money to clean money and in the eyes of the law its ALL tainted.

no differnce here how she disposed of her benefits if she was cheating then the whole lot is bad.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.01.04. 20:46:14-kor
Pontszám: 4
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
294. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 21:16:56 (Válasz D00ml0rd #293 hozzászólására.)
To be honest i agree with doomlord on this ...

But you guys already are talking like the verdict is guilty ! maybe we should wait to see the verdict from the admin ...

In case she is inocent then she can be upset on the admin for all this time that she could not play .

I think we all are curios to see how this will end !
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
295. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 21:33:22
well ive thought she was guilty for about 6 months now so to me its a done deal however in my defence i also put in first post that if in fact she isnt guilty then a 2 week suspension (so far) is highly unfair on her.

in saying that if she is in fact guilty then her clan benefits from that EVERY SINGLE DAY and every single day that mess will become harder and harder to resolve. E.G the amount of tower of powers there clan does, seems like nothing but they aint cheap (at t he level they have it at now), big SW helps alot and the whole clan makes 10% extra SE for 24 hours of hunting.

might not sound much but thats one instance, all that extra SE can go into there kennel and with only a couple of levels left before there pets start gettign stats they again have an incredible advantge over every other clan and i could rattle on 100 other ways they b enefit daily from that amount of extra building.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
296. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 23:13:56 (Válasz D00ml0rd #295 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 21:33:22
well ive thought she was guilty for about 6 months now so to me its a done deal however in my defence i also put in first post that if in fact she isnt guilty then a 2 week suspension (so far) is highly unfair on her.

in saying that if she is in fact guilty then her clan benefits from that EVERY SINGLE DAY and every single day that mess will become harder and harder to resolve. E.G the amount of tower of powers there clan does, seems like nothing but they aint cheap (at t he level they have it at now), big SW helps alot and the whole clan makes 10% extra SE for 24 hours of hunting.

might not sound much but thats one instance, all that extra SE can go into there kennel and with only a couple of levels left before there pets start gettign stats they again have an incredible advantge over every other clan and i could rattle on 100 other ways they b enefit daily from that amount of extra building.

1. use a spellchecker. works great

2. you're sounding more and more like a crybaby. see 6.

3. if you want "the amount of tower of powers" so that "the whole clan makes 10% extra SE for 24 hours of hunting" get your clan mates to start building. same goes for kennel and "pets start gettign stats they again have an incredible advantge over every other clan". most of us have mana construction skill so it adds up. top 10 players in our clan can build ~500k per day from mana only. you guys do the same and you'll get the super shiny buildings you're so QQing about.

4. "yes u will lose everytime, i tried to answer it politly but really your first response was just plain stupid." - so far i haven't lost a single time, and i don't see it happening anytime soon. call me when you get better at trolling.

5. MsPiggy built only hall of peace which we demolished every time so we're not receiving any bonus from the building he built.

6. see 2.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
297. hozzászólás - 2011.01.04. 23:49:50
lol

"
5. MsPiggy built only hall of peace which we demolished every time so we're not receiving any bonus from the building he built."

LMAO classic u do realise the rest of us arnt as stupid as you right?

on one hand u expect us to belive how smart piggy is that she can be that good at playing this game without cheating and on the other your saying shes so dumb she built your hall of peace so many time she spent 7 million SE on it @5000 a pop? 1400 hall of peace builds lol, if you guys let her do that then 100% every one of YOU HAD TO KNOW SHE WAS CHEATING and if you expect the rest of us to beleive it your delusional, and all your protestations of her innocence amount to ZERO

you need to quit this and go play farmville thats probably more in your age group

and to the rest of your comments, you completely miss the point of everything lol

seriously Inv_ farmville...give it a try.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.01.05. 00:01:11-kor
Pontszám: 3
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
298. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 00:24:34 (Válasz D00ml0rd #297 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 23:49:50
lol

"
5. MsPiggy built only hall of peace which we demolished every time so we're not receiving any bonus from the building he built."

LMAO classic u do realise the rest of us arnt as stupid as you right?

on one hand u expect us to belive how smart piggy is that she can be that good at playing this game without cheating and on the other your saying shes so dumb she built your hall of peace so many time she spent 7 million SE on it @5000 a pop? 1400 hall of peace builds lol, if you guys let her do that then 100% every one of YOU HAD TO KNOW SHE WAS CHEATING and if you expect the rest of us to beleive it your delusional, and all your protestations of her innocence amount to ZERO

you need to quit this and go play farmville thats probably more in your age group

and to the rest of your comments, you completely miss the point of everything lol

seriously Inv_ farmville...give it a try.

1. asking the moderators to kick some senses into this boy. insulting other players is not cool
2. my efol plan seems to be working. posting a couple of times is well worth it if it gets you all fired up like this. here's some milk & cookies
3. if you're going to trivialize this with lame posts, i might as well make fun of you

When i was in 3rd grade I had a friend who used to make fun of stupid kids every day. Years later I found this game called censored. Even though I started 2 months later than everyone else, in ~ 1 year i made it to 3rd spot. Some players there were seriously lacking skills/brains were constantly QQing that the game is too hard or unbalanced. Seeing how I can't stand people being wrong * on the Internet I got into a lot of flame wars. The devs caved in to the QQers QQing and since they were greedy, they made changes to the game only to drain more money from the players; so I quit. Around that time I found a new game, and I decided this time will be different, that I won't get into flame wars with retarded people ever again. I was wrong.

* more like stupid.

relevance to this thread = 0, just like your posts.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
299. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 00:47:20
all i want to know is were you telling the truth about pigs building of hall of fame?

everythign else is irelevant at moment becuase that one statement casts a whole different light on everything.

its either truth or lie

do u tell porkies or should we believe what you post?

and let me break that down for you

1. If you were telling the truth then your clan MUST have had full knowledge that piggy was cheating, which then leads me to wonder how many others in the clan are using similar methods.

2. if you were telling porkies then every post u made in her defence means nothing as your now proven lier.

grim situation im afraid but give a boy a shovel and he will dig a hole:)
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2011.01.05. 01:02:51-kor
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
300. hozzászólás - 2011.01.05. 01:08:59 (Válasz D00ml0rd #299 hozzászólására.)
It is really interesting that the concept of sarcasm or metaphor remain unknown and unnoticed to some
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője