Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2021.08.11. 15:12:54
direct messaging is a better option.
Dátum: 2021.08.11. 01:35:29
harsh. look at the high scores list for emerald clans, and read what they say on their introductions page.
Dátum: 2021.08.09. 18:48:37
you can only join a clan of your same horde. you can change your horde for 50 ancient stones if i recall. you'll have to fill the clan's soul well before you'll get the benefits though, so you may want to work up to the large clans through smaller ones.
Dátum: 2021.07.08. 14:24:07
Greekman, if you attack with subplasma a player below your range and the target has the scarab of death, you cannot drag him into your torture chamber.
Dátum: 2021.07.07. 23:10:13
at present, i have 8 player targets in my range. our clan torture chamber has 16 slots. members of the crystal clan cannot be dragged into the torture chamber. using subplasmas to attack players above your range does not drag them into the torture chamber. only below does. you may want to reread that.

after i have 16 players in my torture chamber, i generally do not use subplasmas to attack anyone except for required tasks. i rarely use subplasmas to attack anyone anyway. but it is fully within the rules of the game to do so. and events are the best time to do so because that's when players are most active.

you are welcome to continue talking with me, publicly or privately. i will continue to offer what advice i can, and i will remain civil. but why would i not play my best strategic move just because you're complaining?
Dátum: 2021.07.07. 17:37:35
why would i attack a crystal clan member with subplasmas when i have open torture chamber slots and they can't be dragged in? i'd be happy to attack higher level opponents with subplasmas, but they too cannot be dragged in.

the mistake you continue to make is thinking you have to stop me. when a higher level player attacks you with subplasmas, it costs you nothing. you could choose to ignore it and go about your day playing your best game.
Dátum: 2021.07.07. 16:52:26
sroth, i assure you the players in my range get attacked too.

for the ruler of the planet event, there is a TASK that requires us to use 50 subplasma attacks. that's the only time i'd waste the resources to hit someone more than once in a day. for what it's worth, i've suggested that task be removed too, Beholder politely declined.

big fish feed on little fish. that's how this works. be the big fish. if you can't be the big fish, play the best game you can. when someone feeds on me, i try to limit the benefit they get from it, but i still play my game. i don't perseverate on the bonus they get and let it ruin my day and come to the forum to complain.
Dátum: 2021.07.07. 04:18:18
the game has a torture chamber. the game added subplasmas so that players could make attacks outside of their range. hitting an active player outside your range once per game day is not bullying - it's playing the game. you do realize this game is competitive, right? you lose NOTHING from subplasma attacks. if your game is ruined because someone else is benefitting, that's on you. wait until you climb into someone's range with a load of SE and they can make regular attacks instead of subplasmas. that's gonna sting.
Dátum: 2021.06.04. 15:03:34
if it bothers you to not complete the task, how can you change your strategy to make the task easier to complete?
Dátum: 2021.05.14. 21:54:03
you may find some if you change hucksters.
Dátum: 2021.03.05. 06:40:08
i don't see many of those as you advance though. yes, they are frustrating at lower levels, but you'll pass them by soon enough. for the hardcore spiders, i just tried to play my game, grow my character, and place them in my rear view mirror.
Dátum: 2021.03.04. 04:37:02
how do you define a spider? would you consider me one? i play daily. i compete in events. i use my resources. i'm trying to advance, but i'm trying to do so efficiently. i'm not squatting, but i have still encountered the championship -10x penalty repeatedly. how much winning is too much winning?
Dátum: 2021.03.03. 17:04:12
i hear your frustration. i'm not ordinarily a social gamer. if i had the option, i would just quietly play with very little interaction. when i saw that clans offered such significant advantages in this game, i did two things: 1) i joined a clan, and 2) i helped build buildings in the clan so that i and my clanmates could have those advantages. that 120 att/def advantage means a lot less as you level up, but at lower levels, you're right - it's huge.

i'm not sure what the formula is to determine how many medals is too many, but the penalty is huge when someone hits it. the penalty is -10 stats for each medal. so someone with 20 medals, has -200 on all their stats if they squat in one category for too long. if you want to win your category, you have to be efficient in how you develop. spiders are very efficient.

so you're proposing running the championship kind of like the quiz competition, where players max out at 12(15) medals? that'd be a pretty significant change. part of my development strategy has been winning championships - each one is another plus 1 to my stats. if there were a +5 cap per category, there would be no point in competing after i hit that number. wouldn't that be kind of like barring gold medal winners from competing in the next olympics?
Dátum: 2021.03.03. 15:01:50
i'm not sure how that would work. would they be matched up by level as well? there are too few players to do that. and what would be the point? isn't the championship supposed to be a competition to see who is strongest? the medal-count works in the minion championship because it is not also divided by level, because minion strength is affected by more than just character level.
Dátum: 2021.03.02. 15:07:52
yes, clans are important to remain competitive in this game. if they didn't matter, i would've stayed independent.
Dátum: 2021.03.01. 19:10:53
vanom77, championship medals are actually a disadvantage in the championship. stats are penalized for each one possessed. and if a player squats too long in the same championship category, those penalties multiply tenfold. with a disadvanced development build, it's possible for an active player to hit that 10x penalty even without trying to be a spider.
Dátum: 2021.03.01. 19:05:01
subplasma attacks cost you nothing. subplasmas were added to the game to increase the number of targets available.
Dátum: 2021.01.26. 18:51:56
is it on pet page with other pet equipment?
Dátum: 2020.09.17. 19:56:44
"Which of these rhinos is the greatest?"

greatest at what? if size, then shouldn't white be the correct answer? indian is second.
Dátum: 2020.08.10. 00:30:23
"what is the national language in the Philippines?"

Filipino is marked as correct, but English is another correct answer listed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines