Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1321. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 23:53:54 (Válasz Dionysos #1320 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack? i'll wait.
Pontszám: 5.62
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1322. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 11:41:13 (Válasz manunkind #1321 hozzászólására.)
manukind i didnt want to intefere cause talking with you has no point.there so many complains and so many players have already answered you that question and you keep going.so for start you keep paying the bully that drags you on the torture chamber.cause no matter how YOU want to call it hitting someone that is 200 lvls below your lvl is bullyin and is not happening about the SE but just to satisfy your ego.now answer this.why a lvl 200 plus to hit a lvl100 and below if not only to fullfill his ego?and dont say that it is the se because a lvl200 to hit a lvl30 is not done for the se
Pontszám: 9.38
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1323. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 11:46:38 (Válasz manunkind #1321 hozzászólására.)
i also expecting an answer why are you so pro on hiding the battle reports but still no answer.
Pontszám: 9.38
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1324. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 12:19:48 (Válasz manunkind #1321 hozzászólására.)
manukind your question have been answered too many times by too many players but you never said why you attacking players with 100 and 200 lvls difference.it is obvious that it is not about the SE,since how many SE you expect to get from the torture chamber then you drag a lvl30?and dont say that you have never done that cause we already have this conversation in the past the 2 of us and you can see also how many other low lvl players were upset with your attacks when you had more than 100 lvls difference
Pontszám: 9.36
averageGaguškaNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1325. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 13:55:00
The game has its rules, so why are you still complaining!
You went into this game with those rules!
How do you want to improve your character when you're sitting in the catacombs?-that's why you're so weak and just cry!!!
If you don't like it, don't play!!!
IT'S ONLY A GAME.
Pontszám: 5.60
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1326. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 14:11:49 (Válasz manunkind #1321 hozzászólására.)
and what exactly is the point od a lvl 230 to hit a lvl30?it is not about the se and you know it.iam waiting also for an answer
Pontszám: 9.33
averageGaguškaNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1327. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 14:16:13
what do you want an answer to? to the rules? read them!!!!
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1328. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 14:17:22 (Válasz Gaguška #1325 hozzászólására.)
and hiding the battle reports isnt against the rules?we change the rules to please the few players that abusing the subplasma use?when i join the game the battle reports were not hidden.and i am staying on the catacomves until i have enough anncient stones from the shards of loyalty so i can be protected from your ridiculus attacks like yours so that i can play the game.battles that only feed your ego so stop the lecture Gaguška,and do tell us why you targeting players that are 200 lvls below you instead of fighting someone around your lvl.
Pontszám: 9.29
averageGaguškaNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1329. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 14:23:43
I was also level 50 and I didn't complain. Give it a rest and don't cry! IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!!
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1330. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 14:36:06
still waiting: what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack?

i am not in favor of hiding subplasma battle reports. i don't care about subplasma battle reports. they are irrelevant because no harm comes from subplasma attacks. if you want the reports so you can try to get out of the torture chamber, i'm fine with that. if you're surprised Beholder hid them after 50 pages of complaints, then i'm not sure what to tell you.

as i've said ad nauseum, i do not attack out of ego - i don't even attack out of retalliation - when i have to use a subplasma, i'd rather get something small for my toruture chambe than nothing at all. it's that simple. it's not about joy or any other emotion. you're projecting.
Pontszám: 5.28
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1331. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 15:19:24 (Válasz manunkind #1330 hozzászólására.)
your quetion have been answered thousand times from many players.in case you forgot you can scroll up or go more back and see all the players that have answered you.when you have to attack with subplasma?it is not so many task that you have to use subplasma anyway and it is only to you that appear daily when an event ir running?but any way this is is another subject,for you information you will get more SE if you hit some onr that is lvl15 for exmple than from a lvl 30 that you seem to be your favorite target group.do the maths.i am not projecting anything i as you claim i am just saying the actuall facts
Pontszám: 9.48
very popularsirius158Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1332. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 15:26:12 (Válasz Gaguška #1329 hozzászólására.)
as i see you came from a server that closed due to inactivity right?what do you think that will happen on this server when you keep driving players awway with your ridiculus attacks?and by the way honestly now how much SE you expect to get when you attack a lvl 20 or 30?almosyt nothing unless you wan to tell me that you so desperately need the 100 se that you will get form the torture chamber.you will get more se if oyu hit someone on your lvl or even someone that is 50 lvl below you.a lvl30 will not give you mre than 100 to 200 se from the torture chamber.so stop saying that you do for the se and not form your ego
Pontszám: 9.55
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1333. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 16:15:50
Did some tests with a friend some time ago, the torture chamber gives you a little less than 1% of the target's soul energy gain for the day.
Pontszám: 9.91
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1334. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 16:31:14 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1333 hozzászólására.)
that is correct fos.so how much a lvl 20 is earning in the best case scenario in one day and how much a lvl 200 or 100?for sure someone gets more SE from a lvl 150 than from a lvl 20.the se that might get from dragging a lvl20 in the torture chamber is almost nothing for a lvl 200.i found it hard to believe that a lvl200 is so desperate for 1000 se,in the best case scenario, and that decline more than 10.000 se from a a lvl150.so targeting a lvl20 is done for fullfilling some player ego not for the SE
Pontszám: 9.32
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1335. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 16:35:04 (Válasz predator. #1334 hozzászólására.)
1%>0%

what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack? it's a simple question. why can't i get a direct answer?

i rarely employ subplasma attacks. on a rare occasion when i run out of targets and i need one more. but mostly just for event tasks that require it. subplamas are not a regular part of my strategy. but using them to attack targets outside of my range is precisely what they were designed to do. that's why they do no harm.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.11.17. 16:38:12-kor
Pontszám: 5.36
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1336. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 16:59:21 (Válasz manunkind #1335 hozzászólására.)
first of all your question have been answered by many players you keep asking the same question and refuse to read the answers.secondly i repeat that my complain was about the hidden battle reports.third since you are getting almost nothing from dragging a lvl20 to your torture chamber why you dont hit higher lvls and you focus on hitting players with 200 lvls difference?and spare with the i rarely employ subplasma attacks.if this was true then all these players that are complaining about your attacks wouldnt be compaining.you really call all of them liars?if you go back to the comments you will see also the dates so at least dont lie.say it clear that you enjoy hitting players that are 200 lvls below you to boost your ego,which i dont see how, and it is not about the se.again you will get more se from a lvl150 than from a lvl20.simple logic.
Pontszám: 9.53
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1337. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 17:26:57 (Válasz manunkind #1335 hozzászólására.)
at least dont lie manukind.dont say that you rarely so subplasma atatck.we both know that this is a big lie.you were cursing me and hitting me daily when i was not premium.at least have the descency to tell the truth about your attacks.additionaly as we can all see from the comments also from the previous pages many have complained about your attacks which was not so rare as you say.and dont deny that you get more se from dragging a lvl 150 than from a lvl20 from the torure chamber cause all will laugh.it is simple maths.
Pontszám: 9.47
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1338. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 17:44:39 (Válasz Dionysos #1337 hozzászólására.)
0 torture chamber SE from an inactive player at level 150, 50, or 250. can't attack someone from the same horde. can't drag in someone who has the scarab of death relic, can't drag in someone in who is above normal attack range. but we've been over all this before.

when i use multiple subplasmas as part of a task, i always start at higher levels and work my way down. because that's more advantageous for me.
i deny your claim that i attacked and cursed you daily. the only time i have subplasma attacked repeatedly is part of tasks/events. i have consented to Beholder to release any and all of my attack logs to prove your misconception. but it doesn't really matter because...

what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack? you keep telling me it's been said. i don't see it. enlighten me. it's just a one-sentence answer. am i asking too much of you?
Pontszám: 5.18
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1339. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 18:27:02 (Válasz manunkind #1338 hozzászólására.)
again manukind you are lying i have told the previous time that we had this conversation before so let me prove your lies one more time because is getting boring and annoying to repeat the same things agaian and again.
there are enough active players from lvl100 until your lvl to fill you toture chamber
you can attack someone of your own horde,true.unless you havent cure the infection which this donyt apply although this is not mentioned anywhere and most of us we have cure or still trying to cure the infection.
actually you are wrong YOU CAN drag someone on your torture chamber even if he has the scarab and is in your normal range,yo cannot if you use subplasma and has the scarab.but since the scarab is not a relic that you can buy but you have to win it on the auction ehich apperas maybe 4 times per years,dont know exactly the rate by it is not so often like the others.so that means that theyour target groups of the 20 and 30 lvls for sure they dont have it and cannto even get it so you hit them daily as youwere at least doing it in the pastt i dont knwo about know.and before you start lying again about that let me remindyou that we had had a talk when you were hitting daily most of my clan so spare the lies that you dont do it or that you do it only when you are out of targets.beside placing a curse on someone gives yu more SE but you marking him as your daily target.and before you say that you didnt do that also again dont say that to me.also remember that the same tactic followed your clansmate about the cursing.even when the curse had been removed he was cursing them 3 or 4 times per day,this only shows obsession and nothing else.
it is easy to say that you give permission to the beholder to show your attacks but you keep forgeting that your attacks also appear on the clan attacks log so i know that you are lying cause i was seeing daily the clan attack log so pls dont lie to me.maybe now you stopped not because you dont do it but because most of them are premium and you cannot atatck thems it is not a choice of yours.
your answer has been given a thousands times scroll back and you will see them stop the excuses.can you answer why you so obsessed with hitting lvls 20 to 60 instead of lvl150 and above besides filling your need to deel great?cause all the other excuses that you keep saying i have already proved you taht are woring and it is definately not for the SE.it is also one sentence admit it at least and stop the lame excuses and the lies
Pontszám: 9.74
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1340. hozzászólás - 2023.11.17. 19:09:52 (Válasz valorian #1339 hozzászólására.)
valorian, i was talking about subplasma attacks. you cannot drag in someone with the scarab via subplasma attack. you can in a normal attack. but we were not talking about normal attacks.

you are wrong about my subplasma attack frequency. you think i am wrong. neither one of us will be able to prove our case. but here's the thing: the game has rules, and i am following them. i am using the subplasma as it was intended - to harmlessly attack targets outside of my normal range. you have been complaining and throwing tanrums for years, but you cannot say what harm these attacks cause because they cause none.
Pontszám: 5.23
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője