Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1401. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 13:36:46 (Válasz Antidote #1394 hozzászólására.)
so how many months you are doing that task?cause if you remember a few monts ago on the commentsf on another discussion i also saw you wearing only a mace and and also changing you gear to lower lvl.how long doesnt take to make 15 dimension gates?cause eve i could finish that task in less than 3 days.
Pontszám: 8.55
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1402. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 14:05:58 (Válasz Dionysos #1401 hozzászólására.)
You tried this a few months ago and turned out you scried on somebody else. I could obviously complete this task in 5 minutes, but there's another task on that phase that requires a minimum of 17 days, so I'm not in a hurry. Not that I owe you any kind of explanation, but If you have any questions feel free to send a message and ask why I do thing the way I do. Maybe we could share some good ideas instead of arguing about something nonsense

Anyways that's getting more and more funny. You guys accuse me of cheating in opposite ways. Some of you think I deliberately weaken my character to... I still don't know why would anyone do it. And others say I have higher level friends who support me by attacking me so I can steal their SE with a scarab of death that I don't even have.
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Pontszám: 6.41
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1403. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 14:48:31
ok you can solve yur personal problem in messages .the argyment was why delete the battle reports?what is the point?iwith that logic why only the subplasma reports and not all?and why a bug as already admitted by the developers became permanent change that was never announced to anyone?still no answer
Pontszám: 8.84
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1404. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 17:08:38 (Válasz predator. #1403 hozzászólására.)
if you actually want a response from customer service, use the in-game help button. i suggested making the scarab a purchasable relic days ago, and they always get back within 24 hours on weekdays. coding changes obviously takes longer.
Pontszám: 5.98
popularNeo2022Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1405. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 17:50:49 (Válasz manunkind #1404 hozzászólására.)
usually what you get is the answer that will forward it to the developers for any suggestions but finally nothing happens
Pontszám: 8.92
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1406. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 18:31:06 (Válasz Neo2022 #1405 hozzászólására.)
yes, and sometimes something happens. at the very least, you could get an explanation for the subplasma reports that seem to be the source of so much consternation.
Pontszám: 6.71
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1407. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 20:01:17 (Válasz manunkind #1404 hozzászólására.)
i have made the same suggestion manukid years ago and also posted here to see the reactions of the other players on that.few were negative most of them actually wanted it but in the end if remeber correct serra did the actual prediction that this will never happen.so although as i see many players want that and as i understand also other players suggested it still nothing
Pontszám: 9.61
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1408. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 20:20:25 (Válasz valorian #1407 hozzászólására.)
i'm not sure if it would be unbalanced at lower levels given the main purpose of the scarab to deter normal range attacks, but it's worth considering. Beholder has made many changes to the game.
Pontszám: 6.14
popularjaydonpNő
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1409. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 21:05:09 (Válasz Antidote #1395 hozzászólására.)
funny thing cause as far as i remeber you never beat me not in duels although you were trying for weeks not in any championships although i was fighing with a penalty
Pontszám: 7
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1410. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 21:26:28 (Válasz manunkind #1408 hozzászólására.)
dont see how this will be unbalanced for the low lvls rather than stop the much higher lvls from hitting them.if i remeber correct someone said that if you have the scarab any attack with subplasma means tha you cannot be dragged to the torture chamber while in normal attack you still get dragged.so as i see it nothing will change except that the much higher lvl will not have a reason to hit the much lower lvls and will be more interest in normal attack rather hitting much lower lvls
Pontszám: 8.50
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1411. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 22:14:54 (Válasz manunkind #1408 hozzászólására.)
i dont see how this wll effect the low lvls.if you think about it it will protect the low lvls from attacks with subplasma from much higher lvls since they cannot be dragged to the torture chamber while the evryone will focus on the normal range battles to drag to the torture chamber which actually the scarab dont have that effecteffect
Pontszám: 8.18
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1412. hozzászólás - 2023.11.21. 22:36:34
For higher levels the addition of scarab of death to everyone will have little effect, the reason for this is that nearly everyone in our duel range already has the relic, it will only stop the torture chamber invitation with subplasma attacks... and quite frankly the lose of that soul energy is negligible.

Now on the lower levels ( until level 60) it would be a massacre, every time you get attacked and dragged to a torture chamber you would get soul energy equal to 500x the level of the attacker, without any sort of reduction. This would in fact kill the PvP part of the game on those levels, and sort of kill the "absorve as much soul energy as you can" theme of the game( if one is interested in the Legend storytelling), making players afraid to carry soul energy when duelling, because they would simply lose it to the relic . After level 60, the addition of AA abilities would mitigate this effect, but still.

Is it wort it, maybe yes, maybe no! There are pros and cons in both situations. One thing i can tell you getting that relic on my early days was a real sense of achievement, had to trade resources to get the ducats, had to restrain myself from spending them, had to wait for the right opportunity, it taunted me several times, but nearly one year after starting the game i finally got it... And it was sweet... Kind of get this feeling with every hard to get relic
Pontszám: 9.83
popularNeo2022Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1413. hozzászólás - 2023.11.22. 02:16:31 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1412 hozzászólására.)
actually i disagree with you fos.on the low lvls it will not be a massacre cause basically the power lvls are not so different although the buildnig bonudsed of the big cland is a headache for the clans like mine that still building them but that ok if your clan support you have good chances,for sure those changes you dont have them against soeone that is 100 lvls or more above you!
anyway i also believe that making the scarab avaliable on the relics that you can buy is a great solution.low lvls will be protected and normal battles instead of completly unfair battles might start again.cause normal battles will make you change strategy and challenge you to improve your character while facing someone with such hude differences make you either leave the game or hide in tha catacomves until you have enough ancient stones to come back and play.and many dont come back again.food for thought
Pontszám: 9.04
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1414. hozzászólás - 2023.11.22. 11:40:27 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1412 hozzászólására.)
to be honest i prefer to fight withing a normal range of opponets no matter if a win or lose instead of fighting mush higher lvls with no chance to fight back
Pontszám: 10
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1415. hozzászólás - 2023.11.22. 17:30:14
lets see firat if they bring the battle reports back so we can know who hit us.this looks more possible than making the scarab on the relics list to buy
Pontszám: 8.26
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1416. hozzászólás - 2023.11.23. 10:43:57 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1412 hozzászólására.)
fos basically doing the scarab avaiable for all will actually balance the game.the attacks of very high lvls hitting new or very low lvls will stop since those battles will not be given any money from the torture chamber since they cannot be dragged to the torture chamber and the high lvls will focus on normal duels instead of leeching new and low lvl players.on the other hand the low lvls will be challenged to improve their characters plus the support option will actually have a meaning.since no matter how much you can support a clansmate(although there is also a limit on that) a lvl 30 against a lvl230 cannot not win but not even defend himself.but supporting a clansmate in normal range attacks actually have a meaning since your clansmate will be able to defend himself with your support,plus the support works only in defence so that support that you will get from your clan cannot be abused for attacks.
Pontszám: 6.82
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1417. hozzászólás - 2023.11.23. 11:11:00
Like I said, there are advantages and disadvantages ... Just hope the low levels won't be too annoyed when they win duels against opponent in their duel range .
On my part it won't affect me... I hardly duel at all.
Pontszám: 9.78
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1418. hozzászólás - 2023.11.23. 12:11:53 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1417 hozzászólására.)
i dont have a problem losing from an opponent of my lvl,i actually find it challenging although the big clans bulding giving big advantages to some low lvl players but thats ok.
Pontszám: 10
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1419. hozzászólás - 2023.11.23. 15:22:30 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1417 hozzászólására.)
valorian, it will not impact balance with subplasma attacks - since subplasma attacks are harmless, they do not impact balance. it will impact balnce with normal attacks, making them much less viable at low levels. Beholder will need to weigh that with the complaints to make their decision.
Pontszám: 7.96
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1420. hozzászólás - 2023.11.23. 16:41:21 (Válasz manunkind #1419 hozzászólására.)
actually manukid it will balance the power.first of all normal duels will start and the high lvls leaacing the low lvls for free se will stop.that mean that you will not have a lvl lets say 150 or 200 hitting lvls 60 and gain at least 100.000 se for free from the tortute chamber.lets be honest here you can see some stog players being strong cause always hitting low lvls and get the free se from the torture chamber not for any other reason.now if they cannot drag the low lvls on the torture chamber they will start making normal duels which might give them more se if they manage to keep the other player on the torture chamber.and befre you say something let me remind you that in many case you might loose as the defender but as an attaker can escape the torture chamber and actually not only escape but drag the other on your torture chamber, plus if you are lucky you might find the other wth not so much HP and still escape even if you couldnt win if he had full health.and regarding the low lvls i dont see anyone complain about normal attacks since those are part of the game and as i already told with the support option from their clans mates cna defend until become stronger.and since the support only worjs while you are on defence and not in attack it cannot be any abuse of that option
Pontszám: 6.53
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!