Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1361. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 18:55:36 (Válasz manunkind #1357 hozzászólására.)
liar? no. i think you believe what you're saying

so basically you say that i have a mental disorder? you keep going with the insults,right?

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined. Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They're unshakable beliefs in something that isn't true or based on reality.
Pontszám: 9.09
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1362. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 19:46:34 (Válasz champion77 #1361 hozzászólására.)
no, that's a pretty amazing leap in logic though.
Pontszám: 5.91
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1363. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 20:22:45 (Válasz manunkind #1362 hozzászólására.)
so what exactly do you mean that i believe what i say but it isnt happened?anyway i really dont care about your opinion but your lies annoying me.
Pontszám: 8.95
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1364. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 20:36:14 (Válasz champion77 #1363 hozzászólására.)
i think you are wrong. you can be wrong without being knowingly wrong, and that doesn't mean you're insane.
Pontszám: 5.91
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1365. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 20:52:21 (Válasz manunkind #1364 hozzászólására.)
how can i be wrong when you and your clanmate are the only high lvls that were hitting me constanltly?plase stop saying that i am wrong since i know which high lvs hit me.it is most likely that you cannot remember hitting me all the time since you had or still have(i dont know and honestly i dont care) the habit to hitting all the time players that are new or 100 lvls below you at least
Pontszám: 9.03
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1366. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 21:29:50 (Válasz champion77 #1365 hozzászólására.)
and i would say to you, please stop accusing me of something i know i didn't do, but i know it's futile. i have no reason to hit you twice inside one torture chamber period unless it's an event task, so i don't. i currently have over 7000 subplasmas because i use them so rarely. and we can keep going around in circles as we have been doing, but at the end of the day, it's legal and it's harmless. surely you have better things to do than perseverating on this irrelevance.
Pontszám: 5.79
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1367. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 23:22:51 (Válasz manunkind #1366 hozzászólására.)
manukind stop saying that you didnt do it,i told you that i have been watching my clan log everyday so i do know who attacked them and actually you are lying now.you did attacked daily sometimes and some times twice per day may of my clansmates.now if there was no a symbol that actually show that the player is already on your torture chamber you could say that it was by accident cause you forgot that you have already hit them.unfortunately for you,you can actually see if someone is already in your torture chamber or not so that excuse will not work.and what will be the point to hit second time a lvl20 since you already have him in your torure chamber withour any chance to escape?
unfortunately you are right on the part that it is legal,although i dont thing that the subplasma was made for high lavs to be bulling low lvls until they leave the game,but to give more targets to complete some quests.about the harmless i disagree but we go in circles again.i agree that it should be a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit with subplasma or when you hit with subplasma not to able to drag the other on the torture chamber and you disagree cause you targeting low lvls with no chance to escape your torture chamber and actually pay you to hit them again.
Pontszám: 9.54
everyone's favoriteBorbaNő
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1368. hozzászólás - 2023.11.18. 23:26:30
i do have a question since there is already a relic that will stop all these why this relic is available for the high lvls and not for the new which obviously need it more?why not all have access to the relic?
Pontszám: 8
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1369. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 05:20:56 (Válasz valorian #1367 hozzászólására.)
valorian, with all due respect, prove your defamatory claims or stop making them.
Pontszám: 5.74
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1370. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 05:23:06 (Válasz Borba #1368 hozzászólására.)
Borba, it is available at all levels, but it's hard to win it at auction at low level when bidding against players at high levels.
perhaps a solution is simply moving the scarab from the auction to the relics page for purchase with AS.
Pontszám: 5.99
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1371. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 12:56:09 (Válasz manunkind #1369 hozzászólására.)
manukind with all due respect you know that the battle logs are being deleted after a while and you know i cannto post you the battles from the clan log.also let me remind you that you were saying and defending your clansmate that champion already proved you that he was actually hitting him twice per day.
Pontszám: 9.15
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1372. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 13:05:50 (Válasz Borba #1368 hozzászólására.)
borba the relic appears very rare on the action but since it is a rare relic the bids are too high,more than 1000 gld ducats, so basically it is impossible for a low lvl to get it.so although in theory is available for all practically only lvls above approximately lvl 60 have a chance to win it but even then depends on the bids.i remeber one time the bid have reached 4000 golden ducats just have an idea what to expect.on the other had since there are not so many new players and many players already have it eventually the bid i believe slowly will decrease since there will not be too many bids.manukind i have already made the suggestion more than 1 year ago but still nothing as you see.basically any suggestion that has been made on that and on other issues or development i didnt see it happening althoug you wil get the answer that it is forward the suggestions will be forward to the developers you never know if this is actually forward or why any suggestion is rejected
Pontszám: 8.88
averageGaguškaNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1373. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 14:11:22
Why are you crying show Valorian? What have I done?
Pontszám: 5.70
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1374. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 15:07:42 (Válasz Gaguška #1373 hozzászólására.)
there is no crying show.i just answered to manukind accusations of lying.
Pontszám: 8.62
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1375. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 17:44:12 (Válasz valorian #1372 hozzászólására.)
valorian, surely with all the attacks that you claim i have made and all the complaints you have made about these attacks, you have some records of my alleged misdeeds.
Pontszám: 6.68
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1376. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 17:47:33 (Válasz valorian #1371 hozzászólására.)
valorian, champion showed evidene that he was once hit twice in a day. Gaguška says this was an error on his part. we humbly apologize. we are happy to repay his stolen SE.
Pontszám: 6.87
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1377. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 17:50:35 (Válasz manunkind #1376 hozzászólására.)
but again, and i don't know how i can be any clearer: subplasma attacks are irrelevant to the target. all of the rest of this is noise. being hit by a subplasma attack is something you can safely ignore. if you choose to react to something that doesn't harm you, that's on you.
Pontszám: 6.68
popularnick7Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1378. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 19:28:09 (Válasz manunkind #1375 hozzászólására.)
youdo know that the battles is arased manukind right?champion already told you that only had ythe battles because of ticket he had made so you cn stop with the irony.you have also attacked me almost daily when i was around lvl 50 the fact that the battles is erased doesnt mean that didnt happen,be serious.so do you think that we have to keep recrd from everytime you bully lower lvls?if anyone had done that you would start calling him obsessed and again you will start saying that it was mistake and bever happen.i didnt make any comment before cause is waste of time someone to talk with you since even the facts you deny them.even if someone showed you the log you swil still insist that he was lying so whtas the point?according to you evry player that you have bullied is lying and only you say the truth.just look back on the pages how many players have compalined about your attacks?you call them all liars?do you think that if it was just only one attack would complain or complaining because you systimatically hitting them daily until either leave the game or go to the catacomves?it is not one or two players but many
Pontszám: 7.50
popularnick7Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1379. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 19:31:04 (Válasz manunkind #1376 hozzászólására.)
actually manukind champion showed you that you are lying when you say something didnt happen.noone keep a record of your bully attack and champion already said that he found the reports from a ticket ha had made.should everyone have been had to keep record of your bully attacks?and if they had you would admitted or you would say again that everyone is lying?
Pontszám: 7.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1380. hozzászólás - 2023.11.19. 19:32:09 (Válasz nick7 #1378 hozzászólására.)
nick7, i think you guys get upset over a series of attacks during an event, and you incorrectly generalize it. prove it or drop it. it's irrelevant anyway. it's legal, and it's harmless. move on.
Pontszám: 5.98
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!