Sorry, just saw an admin post it before me
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 11:59:42
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.10.15. 23:54:55
What colour is magenta?
Pinkish purple<-------
Dark green
Pale cream
Orangish red

While I do understand the question and its easily answerable the fact that it is simply stupid remains.

What colour is magenta? Only correct answer is... well... MAGENTA!

If I asked what colour is green and there was limeish watermellony marked as correct answer I bet it would be rejected.

Maybe correct answer should be "Between pink and purple" Hmmmm....
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 06:13:04
There was a question that asked what the planets in out solar system were named after. The "Correct" answer was "Roman Gods".

This is not completely accurate though. Some of the planets were named after gods, but some of the gods were named after "Stars" (as they thought) that traveled "freely" across the "heavens". Mars is a good example. See below for details

Understand that the ancients viewed all points of lights in the night sky as "stars". Understand also that they considered the sky to be Heaven. What they found interesting - or astounding - is that although very nearly all of those stars followed a fixed course - an annual progression very much like that of the Sun - some of those stars were seemingly able to travel freely. For example, Orion (the constellation) never changed its position relative to any of the other constellations - but some of those points of lights, frequently the brightest and largest, *were* able to move from one constellation to another. In other words, they were able to traverse the Heavens freely - not restricted in their path as were the "normal" stars.

Those stars - that we now call the visible planets - were considered "gods" because of their ability to travel freely through Heaven.

SO - did the Romans invent the god Mars and then assign that planet to him? Unlikely. More likely they **already considered** the planet Mars to be the god of war. Mars itself, because of its color, made it the war god. Likewise the other visible planets. Clearly, the planet would first be perceived *as* a god before it was given a name - that name simultaneously denoting both planet and god.

Naturally, those planets *not* visible to the naked eye were named after the Roman gods. However, it seems quite likely - almost certain - that the visible planets were identified as gods *first* and named *second*.

----Edit----
If you dont know this, the answer is obvious, but if you do you kinda want to click another answer....
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 05:57:46
World 3 - Clan Of The Great Ones
We are the top ruby clan and we are recruiting a couple of members. We are looking for at least one dueler and one builder. When you apply state if you would like to be dueler or builder. Low level acceptable.

If you have any questions, message Milamber in game.
Dátum: 2010.07.10. 05:51:27
There should be a quiz reporting system (That is user based) but it shouldn't be automatic, more like if X number of users find Y question bad withing Z time, than a mod should look over it. With a few bots and a good amount of user activity, it would (should) work.
Dátum: 2010.07.08. 14:59:10
Its inactive because of the service you decided to use, try chatspike or at least anything java-based, not flash-based. People tend to react much better to java based chatrooms. If you have a good programmer, you could even host one (if your guy is also good at servers ha ha)
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 21:45:47
I was thinking, people can evaluate questions, but the people that wrote them don't always understand why. Like the first question I wrote "Who currently plays "The Doctor" in the tv series "Doctor Who"?" Now I know, but it would be very helpful if there were Actual comments posted for the question.
Dátum: 2010.07.01. 21:42:52
Idézet: Reanuk - 2010.06.28. 21:24:48
Idézet: Mikeyboy52 - 2010.06.28. 15:20:07
I also got a stupid question, asking what char. did Arnold Schwarzenegger play in terminator, I said the terminator, it said kyle reese

That's not what the question asked, and "Quiz Errors" should be where you needed to post this.

Fail on both points.

Lol, fail on one point, because thats what the question did ask.
Dátum: 2010.06.28. 15:24:12
Omg, laziest bot EVER, its offline. In case of "Hidden bots" tested the f-word. Nope, not hidden lol. get your bot in check
Dátum: 2010.06.28. 15:20:07
I also got a stupid question, asking what char. did Arnold Schwarzenegger play in terminator, I said the terminator, it said kyle reese
Dátum: 2010.06.24. 01:40:30
I dont know why, but ive always liked ranks in clans. Whether or not these are vote based or leader chosen doesnt really matter, but would it be likely that we'd get ranks?
Dátum: 2010.06.21. 02:14:09
I thought it would be cool if every day/week/month or something like that, you could answer a series of questions and get ancient stones for it. Maybe 5 questions and if you get them all right a bonus (such as 500 SE).
Oldal: 1