Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
everyone's favoriteMikeyboy52
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
141. hozzászólás - 2010.07.01. 21:45:47
I was thinking, people can evaluate questions, but the people that wrote them don't always understand why. Like the first question I wrote "Who currently plays "The Doctor" in the tv series "Doctor Who"?" Now I know, but it would be very helpful if there were Actual comments posted for the question.
Pontszám: 5
everyone's favoriteReanukNő
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
142. hozzászólás - 2010.07.02. 22:53:57 (Válasz Mikeyboy52 #140 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Mikeyboy52 - 2010.07.01. 21:42:52

Lol, fail on one point, because thats what the question did ask.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong.
How do I know?
Because I wrote the question. This is what it was word for word, direct Copy and Paste:

In the movie "The Terminator" circa 1984, what role was Arnold Schwarzenegger originally cast?

But, don't worry about it as it has been removed.
popularDedhedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
143. hozzászólás - 2010.07.03. 14:18:20
How about we have a 2 tiered clan member system?

The top tier (Primary or Elite) members would have certain advantages over the lower tier (Secondary) members.

Things such as "top tier" member only topics on clan boards, this would be sensitive clan info for the leaders to discuss/vote on.

The tier system could be set by the owner/leader so that only members above a certain level can read.

Anyone else think this would be a good improvement?
Pontszám: 3
irritatingMaintzununFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
144. hozzászólás - 2010.07.04. 15:19:26
I'm not sure if this has already been commented on but my suggestion would be to implement some sort've 'bonus' skill for each pet that is levelled to a certain point. (not just absorption)
It could possibly slightly enhance abilities, or skills, and definitely reward a player for levelling their favourite pet, and not just simply squeezing it to death when a new higher level one came along.
My vision would be that different pets helped different character builds (ie. Dueller vs Hunter vs Builder etc..) .. and there would be novelty in finding out what the new pets "bonus" was.
Of course they shouldn't skew the game too much, but even just a little bonus for your hard work levelling up your pet would be a great reward!
Please consider this, and i hope my fellow DoomLords and Ladies like this idea
Maintz
Pontszám: 7
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
145. hozzászólás - 2010.07.11. 06:15:44
championship could have extended with a challenge-like competition. just like in a challenge the doomlords would compete with there skills, but compare 5 skills instead of 3. the winner of each category could receive a challenge medal which would give some sort of bonus to the skills.
Pontszám: 6
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
146. hozzászólás - 2010.07.15. 18:59:46
Ok, it's clear the Admins and programmers don't give enough of a crap to take suggestions seriously... But can someone explain WHY sending Clan-Wide messages in one message cannot be implemented?
Pontszám: 7.50
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
147. hozzászólás - 2010.07.19. 00:39:03
You know what would be awesome? To have a button to "End War in a Draw". Sometimes diplomacy actually works - but it's a pain in the ass to implement (basically wait three weeks for time to expire)... It would be great if both sides could simply choose to end the war by mutual agreement.
Pontszám: 8.33
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
148. hozzászólás - 2010.07.22. 18:26:58
Possibility to edit one's own posts in the clan forums.

Having to delete the same post over and over again just to add something is simply ridiculous.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
149. hozzászólás - 2010.07.23. 06:24:38 (Válasz LydonB #148 hozzászólására.)
Even Hungarian players have no edit button in the clan forum at the HUN servers. ^_^
2 years have passed so we are getting used to it.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
150. hozzászólás - 2010.07.23. 21:33:58 (Válasz Kethios #149 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.07.23. 06:24:38
Even Hungarian players have no edit button in the clan forum at the HUN servers. ^_^
2 years have passed so we are getting used to it.

Getting used to something doesn't make it better. The purpose of anything that is created is to get better and better not to get used to it.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
151. hozzászólás - 2010.07.24. 07:17:55 (Válasz Dakaan #150 hozzászólására.)
Yeah yeah.. but we suggested it like 200 times and it didn't get implemented. Hence my last post.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
152. hozzászólás - 2010.07.24. 12:25:54 (Válasz Kethios #151 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.07.24. 07:17:55
Yeah yeah.. but we suggested it like 200 times and it didn't get implemented. Hence my last post.

I think it would be better to make a list with what has been suggested and just post it with a resolution (can be or can't be implemented). This way you might not have so many people suggest the same thing over and over again and we will at least have a hope that something will be done in the future.
Anyway this is what i think, it's up to you (the Doomlord team) do do it or not.

P.S.: Don't take my last posts in the bad way, i certainly love the game and it is better in than most of the other games i played. It just needs some little tweaks to be best. Yes i know that you (the team) wont be able to make us all happy, but some features that are important to us are missing and maybe this is another reason why people keep asking for them again and again (mass email to clan members, edit in forum, end war - it apply in the case that both clans get to an agreement, and the list can go on). For now i can say good work guys and i personally hope to see more features in game soon. Just the fact that i see more action from the mods and devs in forum is a plus for now .
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
153. hozzászólás - 2010.07.24. 22:19:14
Well, and edit button/link is a simple thing. We ain't asking for a new event here, just a text link which enables someone to edit his own post.

All that needs to be done is copy the external (this) forum's edit post function and paste it into the internal forum code.

I really can't comprehend why such a request would take 2+ years to accomplish, not to mention the ease of use style sheets provide.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
154. hozzászólás - 2010.07.26. 00:16:59
would be good if the daily refferal SE could be taken same way as quest, quiz and championship i.e when u click a button as apposed to when it hapens it gets added instantly.

sometimes not able to be on line when the Se comes thru so it sits as lootable SE when the object of reffering is to accumulate rather than make u a target for looting.

thanks for consideration
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
155. hozzászólás - 2010.08.05. 03:54:53
Suggestion for the box:

Have an End-Game. No standard server should last more than a year.
Pontszám: 2.67
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
156. hozzászólás - 2010.08.05. 05:10:41
End game? quit if you get bored lol, so far there is lots of enterating and interestign stuff the developers are doing this game should remain great for years:)

my suggestion is for dim gate items within a clan to be placed in treasury if player getting them doesnt want them as a 3rd option to auction house or soul huckster. Players within clan could bid for them with treasure points same as epic items.
Pontszám: 4.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
157. hozzászólás - 2010.08.05. 08:30:25 (Válasz Viridel #155 hozzászólására.)
This is a game with no ending. Will not end in the near future. No such suggestion will be ever accepted or even considered.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
158. hozzászólás - 2010.08.05. 09:00:33
my suggestion is for dim gate items within a clan to be placed in treasury if player getting them doesnt want them as a 3rd option to auction house or soul huckster. Players within clan could bid for them with treasure points same as epic items.

just in case it was missed:)
Pontszám: 3
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
159. hozzászólás - 2010.08.05. 10:15:20 (Válasz D00ml0rd #158 hozzászólására.)
I remember Miklós saying something about trade between characters. He said they don't want to implement the feature because it will cause alot of abuse and rule violatings.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
160. hozzászólás - 2010.08.05. 10:52:43
ok cheers for the answer:)
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője