Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
121. hozzászólás - 2010.06.03. 00:02:41 (Válasz ImLittleJon #120 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.06.02. 23:43:15
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.06.02. 23:13:09
Building from the Soul Well really shouldn't trigger the Clan tag, and should barely qualify as an Event. By reverse, I find it odd that the completion of a building is NOT an Event - and it's something that really SHOULD trigger the Clan tag... It would really help Clan Leaders organize the build order better.

Yes, please please please please. This should be an incredibly easy change to make. When can we have it?

So you're saying that you would be slightly in favor of a change like that?
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.06.03. 00:02:51-kor
Pontszám: 5
popularMyszoneFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
122. hozzászólás - 2010.06.03. 07:41:54
This might be a strange suggestion, but I find the name for atribute luck quite strange. First of all - how is it possible to be always "luckier"? Second - why would building increase someone's luck?

I was thinking about renaming it for "Soul sense", "Sense", "Intuition" or something like that. It would make more sense to me. While building with SE, you learn how to feel SE more. When you can feel SE (or life-force or whatever) you can find creatures which have more of it easier (which would explain the hunting bonus). And you can also feel attacks of your opponentt better (which explains dueling bonuses).
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
123. hozzászólás - 2010.06.03. 16:08:29
I know the subject has come up before about mailing to all your clanmates at once, and it got rejected (back when the admins actually engaged...) as redundant with the clan forum. This suggestion is similar, but differs in key respects. I would like to be able to send a message to a comma-separated list of recipients. Any replies should default to standard reply-all behavior. Here are some examples of how this would come in useful:

- Clan leaders sometimes have things to discuss amongst themselves that shouldn't be visible to the entire clan. Such as what to say to a member who is not fulfilling clan requirements.

- If I discover a particularly productive cow, I'd like to be able to message just the members who are online at the time.

- Our clan had a thread on our forum where people were supposed to post when they had registered for the championship. One of the clan leaders tried to message everyone who had not yet posted to remind them, but the system stopped him after a few messages, saying he was spamming.

Coding-wise, this shouldn't be hard to do. Just split the string on commas and loop through, calling the same code that's already there. Getting the reply-all functionality right might take a few minutes, but it's not conceptually difficult. Probably the hardest bit would be handling the case where one of the recipients is typoed, and even that shouldn't take more than an hour.
Pontszám: 8.33
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
124. hozzászólás - 2010.06.04. 14:39:10 (Válasz ImLittleJon #123 hozzászólására.)
I did a similar suggestion but without the technical part since i believe that the coders should know it. Let's hope that in the end we will see it implemented since i'm one of the many that need it.
popularMyszoneFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
125. hozzászólás - 2010.06.04. 18:27:53
I have noticed, that when you donate 1000 SE to the clan, but have building skill 20, 2000 SE will be built but your "Total building" in list of members increases only by 1000 SE. I think in that case it ought to increase by 2000 SE - afterall someone used their SE for developing the building skill, and his skill have become more expensive, so he should at least get the honorable credit of being viewd as one who donated much SE.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
126. hozzászólás - 2010.06.04. 21:12:58 (Válasz Myszone #125 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Myszone - 2010.06.04. 18:27:53
I have noticed, that when you donate 1000 SE to the clan, but have building skill 20, 2000 SE will be built but your "Total building" in list of members increases only by 1000 SE. I think in that case it ought to increase by 2000 SE - afterall someone used their SE for developing the building skill, and his skill have become more expensive, so he should at least get the honorable credit of being viewd as one who donated much SE.

I'm pretty sure it does... I was at 45k, donated 8000 with Building30, and now my total donation shows 66k. What Building does NOT boost is SE contributed to Luck - that is always a 1:1 ratio, regardless of skill.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
127. hozzászólás - 2010.06.11. 15:10:10
The Quiz page should show how many questions you have accumulated. It would be nice to also show how many more hunts you need to get right before you earn another question. And, in a perfect world, you would be able to renounce however many questions you wanted all at once.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
128. hozzászólás - 2010.06.12. 10:16:24 (Válasz ImLittleJon #127 hozzászólására.)
good idea! I would love to see that happening
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
129. hozzászólás - 2010.06.17. 15:24:23 (Válasz Myszone #113 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Myszone - 2010.05.27. 14:41:04
Sorry for another post, but because of some technical wiki issues the site I created gor deletes I got pretty angry, and I am going to create a doomlord wiki somewhere else. I'll inform you when it will be more-or less done

Sounds good, I have been using Google Translate to try to decode the hungarian wiki, and honestly all I have managed to get out of it has been various formulas, and a few half explanations.

Edit:
What is the status of this project, and is it possible to contribute to it.
A hozzászólást MartinBV módosította 2010.06.17. 15:25:07-kor
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
130. hozzászólás - 2010.06.18. 08:08:11
There should be "server time" listed somewhere on the main page
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
131. hozzászólás - 2010.06.18. 08:10:13 (Válasz Valkyrie #130 hozzászólására.)
There is a server time clock at the bottom of every page.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
132. hozzászólás - 2010.06.18. 11:28:55
Well would you look at that. I usually don't bother looking anywhere where there is " * Terms of Use
* Privacy & Legal Statement" lines

Still, I think it'd be better to be somewhere on the top of the page. It is an important detail, and there are often pages that are way too long lo scroll on the bottom...
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
133. hozzászólás - 2010.06.19. 20:45:39
Building from the Soul Well really shouldn't trigger the Clan tag, and should barely qualify as an Event. By reverse, I find it odd that the completion of a building is NOT an Event - and it's something that really SHOULD trigger the Clan tag... It would really help Clan Leaders organize the build order better.
Pontszám: 6
everyone's favoriteMikeyboy52
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
134. hozzászólás - 2010.06.21. 02:14:09
I thought it would be cool if every day/week/month or something like that, you could answer a series of questions and get ancient stones for it. Maybe 5 questions and if you get them all right a bonus (such as 500 SE).
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Ranks
135. hozzászólás - 2010.06.24. 01:40:30
I dont know why, but ive always liked ranks in clans. Whether or not these are vote based or leader chosen doesnt really matter, but would it be likely that we'd get ranks?
averageJwpgentryFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Wrong answer on question, how do you fix it?
136. hozzászólás - 2010.06.27. 15:43:38
I got the question: "What branch of the US Military consisted of less than 50 personnel at the start of WWI?"
I got the answer wrong because it said it was the: US Air Force.

The ironic part is that I am currently enlisted in the US Air Force and can tell you that we did not exist at the start of WWI or even WWII. 1947 is when the US Air Force became an independent branch of the military. At the start of WWI, the Army had a small regiment of personnel assigned to the Army Air Corp, which is what the question references.

How do we get that question fixed or thrown out for incorrect answer?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Wrong answer on question, how do you fix it?
137. hozzászólás - 2010.06.27. 19:26:09 (Válasz Jwpgentry #136 hozzászólására.)
Post it in quiz errors exactly as you did here. If you have a valid point it will be corrected/deleted
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
138. hozzászólás - 2010.06.28. 15:20:07
I also got a stupid question, asking what char. did Arnold Schwarzenegger play in terminator, I said the terminator, it said kyle reese
everyone's favoriteReanukNő
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
139. hozzászólás - 2010.06.28. 21:24:48 (Válasz Mikeyboy52 #138 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Mikeyboy52 - 2010.06.28. 15:20:07
I also got a stupid question, asking what char. did Arnold Schwarzenegger play in terminator, I said the terminator, it said kyle reese

That's not what the question asked, and "Quiz Errors" should be where you needed to post this.

Fail on both points.
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
140. hozzászólás - 2010.07.01. 21:42:52 (Válasz Reanuk #139 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Reanuk - 2010.06.28. 21:24:48
Idézet: Mikeyboy52 - 2010.06.28. 15:20:07

That's not what the question asked, and "Quiz Errors" should be where you needed to post this.

Fail on both points.

Lol, fail on one point, because thats what the question did ask.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!