Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.07.09. 14:06:32
Why would like to get rid of the torture chamber?
Dátum: 2012.07.09. 13:46:02
I'm sorry I cant help you immediately, Im on holiday now, but forwarding this to Baraty. As far as I know, members count for eligiblity and participation the same way. So if you are counted for the quest, you are counted towards achieving it, but bugs are always possible, we will look into ths asap.
Dátum: 2012.07.09. 13:31:29
Hi, could you be more specific please? I would like to see your calculations to know whether they are correct and if yes we will find a way to fix it.
Dátum: 2012.06.27. 14:01:10
The xeno medals are not inputted automatically, we input them manually after the event, so it does not show immediately. But yes it is added now sorry for the wait. It does not gives a bonus because everyone gets it, it's just a token of achievement.

Yes, items improving AA stack except for the same items bronze/silver/gold variations. And if it says only for hunting AA, then it goes only for hunting AA.

You are right Valkyre but it would be pretty difficult to implenent that xenos do not show up on certain levels, we are sorry for that.
Dátum: 2012.06.20. 10:49:07
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.06.18. 11:45:10
if you have the Alchemist AA ability you can sometimes find 2 essences when squeezing (a non-trained pet). Could you please check with the programmer if it actually an addition to the normal chance, or a separate chance?

I asked the programmer, and he told me that is is simply 15% chance. So if you ever found 2 essences from an untrained pet, it is a bug. So are you sure about this that someone found 2 essences?
Dátum: 2012.06.18. 10:25:54
I would like to explain in more detail how the alchemy laboratory (a clan building) works.

There are 5 basic essence categories. Space-time, Loyalty, Combat, Life and Special.

How to get essences
1. Whenever you squeeze a pet for soul-energy you have a 10% chance to receive a random essence. You can increase this chance to 15% by developing the Alchemist AA ability.
2. If you give a gradulatum (pet equipment, sold at soul-huckster) of the appropriate type to a pet, you will receive an essence with 100% chance. The pet must be trained! If the pet's level is at least 20, you get 2 essences, if it's at least 40, you get 3 etc. Essence anomaly (purchased for temple crystals) increases this by 1. he Alchemist AA ability also gives chance to get an additional essence.
3. You can also use APts and DPts on the Alchemy laboratory page to get essences. If you use a gradulatum as well you can specifiy the type and your chance will be 100%.
4. There is also a chance to win essence in events like the Wheel of Fortune.

How to use essences
1. Most essences give a temporal skill boost. To use an essence simply use it on the skill page with the red cross button next to the skill name. Some essences can be used from the alchemy laboratory page instead. Some others, like resurrection, are used when a specific situation arises.
2. You can also use essences to create ultraessences (see below).

Ultraessences
On the Alchemy laboratory page, you can create Ultraessences when the laboratory's level is at least 25. To do so, you need 5 different essences of one given category (like Space-Time, Life etc) and a Catalyst essence (under Special category). As you can see, to get a Special Ultraessence you will need a total of 2 Catalyst essences.
Ultraessences are colored green. They can be used as common essences, or can be combined into a megaessence.

Megaessences
To create a Megaessence, you need a level 50 Alchemy Laboratory and 5 different ultraessences.
Megaessences are permanent abilities to your character, like decreasing the cost of training pets, decreasing the cost of improving abilities and skills etc. The megaessences you own are listed on the Alchemy lab page. If you quit your clan, your Megaessences will become inactive but you do not lose them.
You can do the first 15 Megaessences this way. To create more, you need Catalyzed essences.

Catalyzed essences
Megaessence 14 gives you the power to find Exceptional essences. This is a 6th category besides Life, Combat etc. Whenever you use a normal essence (not when combining them, only when using them!) you will have 33% chance to find a random Exceptional essence. Excepcional essences are very powerful, and colored in yellow.
As with other essences, you can do 2 things with Exceptional essences. You can either use them, or if you have 5 different, you can combine them with the use of a catalyst essence into a Catalyzed essence.
Catalyzed essences are necessary to get more than 15 Megaessences. Catalyzed essences are not used up on the process, they will remain on your character page. For every 5 Megaessences above 15, you need an additional Catalyzed essence. So to have 20 Megaessences, you need 1, to have 25, you need 2, for 30, you need 3, and for 35, you need a total of 4. Currently this is the maximum number of Megaessences but we will add more later.
Dátum: 2012.06.13. 13:24:44
Thanks for the notice. The one in the game is the final. Actually there was one thing to be corrected there as well, the pet XP boost item gives +5,+10,+15 and +20 bonus accordingly.
I corrected it there and here on the forum too.
Dátum: 2012.06.12. 10:15:18
There is a way to shorten it, via temple wand, it is an item which is accessible occasionally in the game. I'm sure there will be more opportunities to get it in the future.

We are also making different events similar to the Temple so you will have more things to do.
Dátum: 2012.06.11. 11:34:40
Sbart: the forum topic "News" is our official changelog. I try to make sure everything is included there, if something is missing its all my fault, and Im grateful for any reminders. Whenever Baraty does a patch I try to post everything there event if its not so big that I post a front page news about it.

Yuggoth: Right now you can get mithril only with relic coupons. But it is possible than after a certain number of events if people will be full of platinum relics we will allow gold winners go upgrade their platinum to mithril via evens as well. And yes it is possible that in the far future there will be an item better than mithril
Dátum: 2012.06.11. 11:30:15
You make a point Baggybag. The best would be something that can give you more playtime without giving too much advantage. I will think about it.

About chat, I have a good news, we are working on it! There will be different channels, world, clan, private, so you can select where to chat. And of course you will be able to ignore people who spam or use rude words.

About the dailiy login page, yes its not forgotten, its in the queue, but you still have to wait some time until its done.

Right now we are designing a system of "level tasks". It will be very similar to temple of Doom, but only with 10 tasks which you can do once every time after you level up. The main goal of this is to give new players more things to do. Will will also add adventures from lvl 1, and skills will be possible to learn from lvl 2. We would like a new registering player to be able to play for 1-2 hours immediately and level up to 4. Would be better than "log in, click hunt, click duel and bye". Of course the level task system will be accessible to all players.
Dátum: 2012.06.10. 06:53:19
Deadstar, are you sure you leveled after the news? I see you do have a normal 1x modifier, but I saw this work for other players. If you did we will check out what might cause it.

Sbart: Sorry for not answering your questions in advance. We will change the advance X levels clan quest and make it easier. The buy a new helmet was also made easier by giving an alternative of "or boots".
Dátum: 2012.06.10. 06:47:13
Sorry Sbart I do not post small changes on the main page, only in the News section. But will try to make them even more obvious on top of page or something like that.

Preter, I know there was a problem with that, but we fixed it, you still have it?

Rzagos: I set this for you, we will check if this is a consistent problem.

Yuggoth: Only purchasing ancient stones for money turns burnt-out ancient stones into real ones, acquiring them a different way does not.
Dátum: 2012.06.08. 14:32:15
We fixed it that by now, I hope no more problems
Dátum: 2012.06.08. 09:10:32
On popular demand, we have added to the list of available Relics under the Relics button:

The Pawn of Royalty (You do not leave your clan even if you switch horde)
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 13:12:51
We have added several things to the game today:
The XP needed to advance a level is increased for the top 1-50 after level 60. The increase is approx. 100% for the 1st, 98% for the 2nd, 2% for the 50th. This will hopefully increase the competition and help keep the field tighter. Also XP needed to level up after 160 is no longer exponential. These changes take effect only after you level up.
For the clan quests, to claim your reward you still need the old XP. So even if you are in the top 50, you still need the same amount of XP to clam clan quest rewards.

Temple of Doom changes:
- We replaced the "advance 2 levels" task with "Collect (x) XP" where (x) is an amount of XP need to level up multiplied by 1.1. For the top 50 the XP used is the old figure without being multiplied.
- We added the possibility to use a 3rd royal decree for the same cost as the second.
- The "buy a new helm" task have been replaced by "buy a new helm or boots!"
- The "Complete 30 quests" tasks have been made easier, requires only 20 quests now.
- The "Buy 3 pet equipments" task have been modified to "Use 3 pet equipments!"
- We added a new AA ability, temple crystal which increasesd the number of temple crystals you get from bags.

Also we added to Wheel of Fortune a new rare (blue) prize, luck coupon, which can help you to win an ultra-rare item even if you are not rolling for ancient stones.
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 16:06:54
Ok will correct it, thx!
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 16:06:00
You are right, it was changed afterwards. The new version will be given out, I will make sure the texts will be correct, thx for the notice.
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 10:37:16

The new event is coming, the xenos are returning! Expected launch is 5th of June, 14pm game time (8 am EST, 13pm GMT).

You have to defeat the army of the mighty xeno queens before they destroy your world. Compete for fabolous prizes!

Please see more details:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,104.0
Dátum: 2012.06.04. 10:25:00
Hi, Im glad its okay, supposedly when you refresh the page it must work. We are planning to fix this, to do an automatic page refresh when you claim the last bag.
Dátum: 2012.05.28. 10:10:26
About the Landragor event rewards: the computer determines the total SE you should get, and uses it to improve your abilites. Be assured, the more dracons you killed, the more you get. But! This is ability improve. The amount you can improve depends on your current abilities. So if your strength is 300, you can improve it more from the same (or even more) SE than if it is 500. Also be comfortable, all modifiers were taken into account, megaessences, item modifiers, skills, relics, AA skills etc.

About clan/picture approval: I'm sorry for the delay, we have an admin who have to do this, and it seems she is slacking. I did it for you now.