Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - BabeTheOx

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2011.07.19. 22:00:54
how does the critical skill work for pets??? is it compared to the critical skill of the defender ??? If that is so, it would seem to be completely useless at high levels, as defenders would already have an out of reach critical skill already at level 60+... thinking of resetting their skills if this is so .. putting it in bite or whatever it is vs epics etc.
Dátum: 2011.07.17. 14:26:03
its official.. worst event ever ( after getting all those map pcs and pretty much getting nothing for it )
Dátum: 2011.07.16. 02:48:05
I think a simple addition to this new system for map event would save dumb asses like me from almost having a heart attack when they change their minds and swith teams ( not based on place of those teams).. i switched and thought the change of map pieces would be based on the pieces you lost LOL... when i found out how many pieces i changed the teams map pieces, I almost died... so next time, perhaps give a warning. WARNING.. team A will gain X map pieces and team B will lose X map pieces, and finally, it will cost you Y pieces of map to make the switch
Dátum: 2011.07.13. 15:46:45
what level should you finish fighting the infection if you have spent the SE every level, and you got the reduction in infection reward once....i just turned level 64, and i swear i had only 1% left.....i leveled and fought the infection and it still says 1% left. I am not 100% sure on this as i was expecting to be at 0 and spent the se right away without looking
sucks to be behind in w4, but i just cant abandon it LOL its just too cool to have near unlimited AP and DP LOL
Dátum: 2011.06.30. 22:58:48
Dátum: 2011.06.30. 19:26:38
with respect to the stimulator relic for our familiars.....since it is a relic, does this mean we can only up our familiar's level the one time??? guess we have to be really careful when we buy it then.
ya it sounds a bit bitter... guess ive always believed "you dance with the girl you came with"
it saddens me that much of the competition now seems over
the only competition left really is who can defect to RED before the end

7 of their 29 members are those that defected to ruby and RED.
my guess is that the competition is over except for the individual rewards, and those in RED will have the advantage

My suggestion is to make it impossible to switch hordes next time the event happens to stop this

Of course i will continue to try, but i wont be one of those defectors, and adding money will likely be out of the question too
yes, i am disappointed to see that Auction House is going to be active.. I am quite sure I would have worked towards winning the first championship had I known this... have started spending AP on Ducats, but its too late for early good lootz there now.
Dátum: 2011.05.25. 17:48:33
Emerald Power World 3 ... Level 100 Epic has been killed!!!
Dátum: 2011.05.22. 03:24:42
Emerald Power on world 3 is the top clan. we are looking for new members. we have 18 at the moment, so plenty of room. Changing to emerald is a tough decision to make, but we have quite a few heavy builders and/or fighters. Filling the well is steep, but we have +60 attack/defence , max +15 IQ and plenty of other buildings at the most efficient or top bonus. We wish to push to get the tougher high level buildings done now, hence this post in another horde ( please excuse the ill manors of such a request, but world three IS the smallest of the full time worlds, and besides, i would love to meet new people)
Dátum: 2011.05.22. 03:22:56
Emerald Power on world 3 is the top clan. we are looking for new members. we have 18 at the moment, so plenty of room. We have quite a few heavy builders and/or fighters. Filling the well is steep, but we have +60 attack/defence , max +15 IQ and plenty of other buildings at the most efficient or top bonus. We wish to push to get the tougher high level buildings done now and therefore will look at all requests sent our way. Even some type of merger may be the right course of action for you if you find your clan a bit small, but still really enjoy the game and want to have some of the higher level perks.
Dátum: 2011.05.22. 03:19:56
Emerald Power on world 3 is the top clan. we are looking for new members. we have 18 at the moment, so plenty of room. Changing to emerald is a tough decision to make, but we have quite a few heavy builders and/or fighters. Filling the well is steep, but we have +60 attack/defence , max +15 IQ and plenty of other buildings at the most efficient or top bonus. We wish to push to get the tougher high level buildings done now, hence this post in another horde ( please excuse the ill manors of such a request, but world three IS the smallest of the full time worlds, and besides, i would love to meet new people)
Dátum: 2011.05.22. 03:19:25
Dátum: 2011.05.04. 03:15:31
hmm my bad then.. i thought it was 30% and we were getting a lot more than we normally would seemingly... my duels are giving me between 2500-3000 SE and i never get that on world 3 in normal duels.. thinking that the bonus was 30% of an already seemingly inflated SE reward could get pretty crazy by the end
Dátum: 2011.05.03. 19:31:52
if you are a diamond player, mid 50's level as an example... how much of an SE advantage would you have over the others over the course of the event if you had the max number of victories ( with the most duel points you could have, fighting those above and below your level) that you could get over the whole event... premium and saving up all your full premium duel points before the event...I think it comes out to 825 duel points over the span of all the event.
Dátum: 2011.04.24. 17:26:24
how can we have an auction house item "gain 3 quiz medals" when we have nothing to do with quiz medals on world 3?
Dátum: 2011.04.07. 23:21:36
sadly i forgot to look at how many days i had left for premium...i us\ually put in 1 or 2 months of it at a time. 2 days notice of the end of the line IS WAY TOO LITTLE notice, since it can take up to 6-8 days for me to get money into this game. I lost over 150 Duel Points today
Dátum: 2011.02.26. 22:00:33
I have also noted that others have gotten their rewards for xeno top 10 on world 3 but i havent recieved any... never mind.. its there now too
Oldal: 1234567