Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bartessica Slam

Dátum: 2012.08.08. 09:43:27
... and once again 3weeks has been changed into 4weeks ?
E.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 12:06:56
... I now tried "Mozilla" (standard = Microsoft Explorer) .... AND IT WORKS!!!
Anyone, any idea why?
E.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 11:07:33
Topic: Wheel of Fortune - Roll the wheel

Question: Is it possible we cannot activate the Wheel of Fortune (yet)?
E.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 10:39:58
Topic: smaller dim. gate crystals

Question: How can we see the statistics of a Gem we have won from D.G.?
(It used to let you see the details when moving above or clicking upon it... only now I do not see any information... also not on the left upper side)
Possebility: It might perhaps pop-up in the left-upper corner; but than; you cannot consult it anymore due to the need of scrolling down... if not having a hugh screen

thx
E.
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 10:17:01
Nice new format.

Thx.
E.
Dátum: 2012.08.01. 10:33:01
Aha !

I see what happened... meanwhile it's open indeed (I've checked under "Championships") ; without any warning (=highlight) or so ... .
Ok, I'll send a message to our members to warn them.
E.

(thx Sbart)
Dátum: 2012.08.01. 10:27:39
Hi Miklos,

rofl "morning" is over ... , it seems the "manually" fails too .... (hahahah... sorry; I couldn't stay low here)
E.
Dátum: 2012.08.01. 09:18:55
Hi,

*deleted; answer is known*
(sorry)

@Admin:
please feel free to delete this message.

E.
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 10:36:09
... not to speak about some of our clan-members who halted in the Hucksterevent, just to avoid the promotion before this delayed champs... .
(I'm sure, this is not only a matter in our clan )
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.29. 13:04:47
Hi D.,

no need to get angry you know... during week-ends they don't work.
I'm sure someone will answer your call at monday

Cheers,
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.28. 00:19:22
Hi,

is there any date forseen to go into the championships?
... or, shall we skipp the blue one for once?

Thx fyi,

E.
Dátum: 2012.07.27. 07:38:48
Hi Phatboi,

addendum upon Kalann:
In some events like this one (Huckster war), you also can get a "necklace of bargain", what gives you also a boost upon the trade-skill.

Note:
Everyone plays this game in his/her way (that's the beauty of it); but know that all SE you spend upon gear will be "lost SE" (in time). A lot of low-level "weak players" who don't focus upon gear in the beginning... are the stronger one lateron. Isn't it Kalann?

E.
Dátum: 2012.07.23. 21:44:32
Hi,

World : 3
Clan : Azure

New members are allowed in our clan, only and only if they can sing our Clan-Anthem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlULgi92zK8

If you pass this test, you get a free DUVEL in our "Small talk Café".

Elvenwind
Dátum: 2012.07.17. 06:48:09
@DL-programmers:

Details : see above
Our Clan member is "blocked" in doing quests and (now) in regard of the event he is blocked to move on due to this bug (during this event he wants to activate the level-up quest)

Would you please take care of this bugrequest ?

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.10. 22:17:41
Hi,

see above please:

World: 3
Clan: Azure
Player: Darktiger

Situation: Action hall "final bid":
Result: Yesterday, 21:24 won on the auction the following item: Emperor's scroll for 0 golden ducats.

Could one of the programmers look into this bug and help out our member plz.

Thanks,
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.10. 15:25:51
Hi everyone,

Read very carefully your arguments! It’s not the TC what is the real problem; after all why making a fuss trying to escape a TC? What harm does it do to you, to stay into one? After all; you don’t lose any SE do you?

The real point is, as Storm did mention, that the number of opponents is too low to have a real full benefit out of this building …and for a DD-player; the SE-compensation out of the TC isn’t in relation of the XP you get (most of the time). So; yes… as for me; I do not focus upon the TC (most of the time it’s filled by 1person to fulfill the requirement of the “wheel of fortune”); nor I do attack people just to put into the TC; it’s not worth it… if you do not have any “cows” in range .
In regard of the Scarab; yes… that is indeed a nifty one and if lack of opponents I can imagine, one get frustrated… because (without potion) you can’t but attack those opponents when filled up ….sight; yes; when filled up your TC with (non-active) players.

I hope this opens a bit the perspective of this topic.

Btw, I wonder if at W1 and W2 this makes sense too?
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.07. 22:06:07
Thx Sbart & Matdav,
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.07. 08:53:42
Hi,

topic: Dimension Gate

quote:
Through the Dimension Gate you can hunt powerful entities of other dimensions. The higher the level of Dimension Gate, the more often! Level 1 DG gives 1 dimension gate once every 8 hours, each additional level decreases this by 20 mins. You can use these points as you like, but you can't have more points than the level of the Dimension Gate, and you can activate it once an hour. Maximum level is 50, but above level 12 the time to get a DG point does not decrease. From level 25, the monsters you get from the gate get stronger and stronger, but you also get more SE for them.

Question:
Anyone who knows how much difference it makes between eg. level 25 and level 30 in regard of SE-gain?
Is it something like eg. +1 or +2% SE/level?

The reason why we (=our clan) ask this; is because we have not the impression that it makes a lot of difference.

Thanks fyi,
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.04. 12:09:10
Hi Sbart,

lol; I know, some of our "Quiz-question admins" would count this relic-explanation as "ambigiuous".
As far as I can recall; the option "b" is something I never experienced, though I give quit a lot of support and have 15DP/day (standard). Meaning; I would have noticed this earlier.

But yes, I assume(d) only option (a) is (was) possible... and as I have the relic now; I cannot check if our DL-programmers did change something.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.07.04. 09:53:08
Hi,

subject: Relic: "Bracers of Friendship"

Description tells:
"Support will not fade from you if attack a lower level Doomlord."

situation:
Today, 11:33 "xxx" returned the support.
Today, 01:04 "xxx" returned the support.

This happened twice after attacking a lower level Doomlord by "xxx". After double checking; our fellow clanmember did not; not for sure, manualy return the support.

World: 3
Bracers' Player: Elvenwind

Request:
Could you please check upon this (most likely) bug?

Thanks,
E.