Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2012.01.26. 01:45:53
The problem lies in the fact that the event is not designed for low level players.
In W2, I will easily achieve 400 wins without even needing to attack the clones and being in the team with more players.
But if you only have a couple of active players around you, there is no way for you to achieve the minimum number of victories.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.24. 23:27:08
I would go even further. The structure of the game prevents the entrance of new players. As this is probably the only game in the world where leveling up is bad, every new player soon starts coming across demi-gods and losing all interest.

I like the idea of merging all 3 worlds. It would definitely bring some fresh air into the game.

On a side note, we have lost another top player in W2 and this is very sad.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 02:51:03
Idézet: Trackur - 2012.01.18. 00:51:11
you already get 3 time more SE than those without. I get 1600-1900 SE an my clan mates with EH get 4-5k doesn't seem too fair.

War of the Hucksters was designed so that EH and DD would get the same SE/XP ratio. It is the only event that EH ties with DD. All other events strongly favor DD. Energy Master would give us a slight edge in this particular event. I don't see how this is unfair.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.17. 22:16:48
Energy Master AA is not working!!!!
Please fix it right away.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.14. 02:24:37
I don't like the categorization system (well, I don't like the whole quiz).
But it doesn't make sense to simply turn the categorization off when a question is categorized. What is the point of having it if the goal is to shut it down?!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.12. 00:31:55
I don't know why it took me so long to write this, but here you go:
EH only works as advertised (EH lvl * Op. lvl * 0.2 * (1+ CA*2/100)) if you are not attacking a much lower level player. Even though I believe this is fine given it is a very reasonable balancing measure, the skill description should be fixed to describe how it actually works. Also, it wouldn't hurt to disclose the correct formula for when attacking lower level players.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.10. 23:21:25
Formulas from the previous event:

SE: ( level * 39,67 ) * (0,5 + EH * 0,015). If the winner is member of the diamond clan, he/she gets +5% bonus
XP: (2+level)*0,273.

So I assume Vampire Focus will only work if you have the AA skill.

Miklos, can you pls confirm?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.07. 15:31:21
You need to equip another fc on top of the re-usable one.
It shouldn't be like this, as it forces you to spend unnecessary as, but it is.

Cruel.
And it gets us back to a situation where experienced players won't find any reason to participate in W4.

A possible solution would be to create an alternative prize. I thought of something that would really bring lots of players. What if the prize was:

Option1:
You can take your char to any other world (current prize)

Option 2:
If you don't want to take your char to any other world and you finish in the top 10 (TBD - I believe it has to be either XP or Abis), you get to choose one item from the War of the Hucksters to any char in any world.

Cruel.
I doubt they would give 240 SE/XP. This is only achievable by a very good spider with more than 100% soul drain.
If they do give that much, everyone should drop all their chars lower than lvl 60 (or maybe even higher) right away and start over.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.04. 22:19:21
I will also sign this petition.
Even though I agree with the reasoning for the CA limitation, the limit is too low.
I haven't started having problems with it yet (except for Landragor, which btw should have canceled the limitation because the reasoning doesn't apply here), but I still have enough targets. If I continue to level up, I will probably be in the same position shortly.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.01.04. 22:11:54
Idézet: Trackur - 2012.01.04. 16:42:25

EDIT: I might be thinking of the Map event..... err sorry.

That is right.
Map Event was the one that sucked!!

Cruel.
Idézet: Kalann - 2011.12.31. 01:26:50
Being able to transfer a better, experienced Character would save me a lot of hassle ... that would definitely get me interested in W4.

I doubt the amount of SE given will be high enough to make a very powerful character. Not to mention they will not give us the Sapphire Star and the Ruby Triad. So if your goal is to have a top notch character, you are better off starting from level 1.

Cruel.
Ok. Maybe it will attract old players.
But the few I have spoken about the issue haven't demonstrated much interest.

Cruel.
I don't believe there will be any medals. According to miklos' post, the only prize is the character itself, that can be transferred to another world.
Regarding the new players, it might attract some, but I don't believe it will representative.

Cruel.
W4 ended and it was a lot of fun.

For the next W4 with the same format*, I would like to suggest the inclusion of a second option for the winners. How about also giving the chance to players to choose between the Medal of Honor (Current prize = +1 SM) and a Medal of ??? (+1 CA)? Not only would this be interesting to allow players who prefer CA to SM to enjoy the prize better, it would also create a new medal, which most likely would attract some players to participate in the game.

Cruel.

*I still don't understand this new W4 format. The current W4 format is dominated by experienced players and I am sure the ratio of paying players is hundreds of times better than in other worlds. With the new format, I believe very few experienced players will be interested. The idea must be to attract new players. But will there enough new players?
Dátum: 2011.12.24. 14:56:36
Also, the option to set duel points should be kept enabled for the ones who paid a lot of ducats for the Book the Reflexes.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.12.22. 13:00:12
Kethios,
You misunderstood us.
The idea is to create a system for pets that is similar to the dress option.
For example, if I have 6 fighting pets, I could create Formation 1 (Pets 1, 2, 3, 4); Formation 2 (Pets 2, 3, 5, 6); etc... And with only one click (exactly like the option to change dress), I would have the chosen formation ready to fight.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.12.22. 01:33:10
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.09.13. 06:10:07
Why not set pets with dress choices. If they are available when you change dress, they are equipped.

How about the implementation of this suggestion? Seems very simple to me and it is quite useful.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.12.22. 01:20:47
What about expired milk? Every time I drink some, my stomach always burns

Cruel.