Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2011.11.03. 18:14:16
Yes. I am currently doing the 50 Xenos quest and the counter is working.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.11.03. 14:49:28
For Discharge the Soul Well and Specialization, the timer should change to hours and minutes when there is less than 24h remaining for the change.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.11.03. 14:10:05
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.11.03. 11:12:16
I also asked him about the spectral manipulation. I owe you an apology here, I was mistaken. Spectral manipulation level DOES matter during the kills (as does Quiz Medals and everything else). Whenever you kill a xeno for APt, the program calculates the SE EXACTLY the same way as it calculates it when you go hunting. So you should boost your SP if its not maxed during xeno kills.

I thought it was strange hat SM was not counting. I actually was in the process of doing some tests and realizing there was something wrong.

Thanks for the clarification,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 22:32:45
Thanks Miklos.

The Spectral Manipulation thing left me a little confused though. Are you saying it doesn't matter whether I have SM 0 or 100 I will get the same SE for Xeno fights using AP? What about the Quiz Medals for correct quiz answers?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 21:08:17
Can I get a second Xeno Combat Medal given I got one in the first Xeno event?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 21:01:36
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.11.02. 19:21:10
Yes, "Kill 50 xenos" and "Develop your Constitution with 10 points".
Baraty will correct the text soon.

But are the quests already working despite having the wrong names?
I tried both and no counter for killing Xenos started.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.11.02. 20:30:36
The % bonus for luck from the AA is not working with the Xenos.
I have +4% from items and +4% from AA Skill, but I only get +4% when building the prison.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.10.30. 02:07:35
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.10.22. 23:55:31
Quiz Olympics link is gone and most people were unable to participate.
I sincerely hope I don't see a list of winners tomorrow or I will be really mad.

Also, can you please stop launching things at the end of the week?
When things get messed up (and they usually do!), there is nobody working to fix it.
From now on, please do everything on a Monday: new world, quiz olympics, events, etc...

Thanks,
Cruel.

You didn't listen to me and you scheduled the server maintenance for Saturday.
Now it is 1h past the estimated time for the server to come back and nothing.
Let's just pray to God, it is just a regular delay, otherwise, we will have no game on Sunday cos' nobody works on the weekend.

Cruel.

Edit: It is back. The prayers worked. In any case, it should not have been done on the weekend.
Dátum: 2011.10.22. 23:55:31
Quiz Olympics link is gone and most people were unable to participate.
I sincerely hope I don't see a list of winners tomorrow or I will be really mad.

Also, can you please stop launching things at the end of the week?
When things get messed up (and they usually do!), there is nobody working to fix it.
From now on, please do everything on a Monday: new world, quiz olympics, events, etc...

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.10.22. 12:57:13
Same here:
A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.10.16. 19:00:09
After the soul well is big*, it grows 100 for each 3.500 in raw SE built.

*This ratio starts higher and decreases to 100/3500.

Cruel.
Idézet: dark22 - 2011.10.16. 15:16:54
I kinda lost the will for w4 now.

I wonder if they will refund the money spent on AS to people who give up on W4 due to their inefficiency.

Cruel.
This situation is RIDICULOUS!
I am VERY MAD!
More than 24h now.
REALLY frustrating!!!

Cruel.
I believe when a new world is created, more than 1 person should be responsible for approving the clans.
It is unacceptable to wait more 12h to have a clan approved in a moment everyone is trying to have a head start.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.10.03. 23:48:58
I still don't understand the reason for so much discussion. It is fairly simple to me and if I were an admin, I wouldn't hesitate. Whatever was built by the cheater should be taken back, so the clan would take a huge loss in Soul Well size and Soul Energy in the Soul Well (including the extra from the Catalyst for having a higher Soul Well). It is logic and fair. Whoever disagrees with that is simply condoning with cheating.

This solution is the minimum to be expected because, as was raised here, top clans got top players simply for having the largest Soul Well. This benefit alone is enough to justify cheating. We must avoid at all cost that the other benefits (soul well size and soul energy built) stick.

Regarding the people who had to build a ton to take advantage of the large soul wells, don't worry about it. You will soon realize how important luck is and you will have many millions in building.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.10.03. 04:36:10
rzagos,
You have a good point.
The building should have been reduced immediately after the ban on piggy and whoever was banned in W3.
But it doesn't change the fact that if nothing is done, the incapacity to fully penalize cheaters will continue to create an incentive to cheating.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.10.03. 01:52:51
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.10.02. 15:42:42
I don't think that we could track amount of built SE by cheaters. You can never know how much they built with their own SE and how much was the SE that they built from cheating.

It doesn't matter. All that the cheaters built should be "unbuilt". It is the minimum punishment to be expected.
This problem happened in both W2 and W3 and nothing was done to the building in the clan of the cheaters.

Unfortunately, as Dark pointed out, cheating has not been appropriately handled and, so far, it pays to cheat.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.10.02. 13:51:18
I believe the proposal here is to remove the building made by the cheaters only.
All building made by honest players would be kept.

This is the best approach, but I don't know if the system keeps such log though. At the end of the day, cheating can never go unpunished to avoid the temptation to do so.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.27. 21:59:01
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.09.27. 10:24:31
I hope you find this a satisfactory solution.

Far from it.
Ducats are a very valuable currency.
I am not willing to spend them on something that people got for free.

As per eukar's comments, all events are repeatable to give everyone a chance to get the same items/benefits. You will have the chance to play in the next Huckster event and get the rewards you missed in the first time. This is true for all items, except for the Orb of Duel, which was given for free to some people and will NEVER be given again.

Cruel.