Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2011.03.24. 13:07:52
Okay boys and girls, I'd like to introduce our new event: War of the Hucksters

Event description:

The war is getting even more serious among the Hucksters behind the curtains. Lady Alvariel's four maid of honors Katherin, Ericath, Marietta and Agnaesh held a meeting to discuss the splitting of the territories but they could not agree and they almost even killed eachother during the meeting. The furious Hucksters went away and they started to recruit troops in order to build an army so that they can push their will over the others.

During the War of the Hucksters you can join every maid of honors' army but if you want you can remain neutral and stay out of the conflict. If you join an army, you can't leave till the end of the war - but you can betry your Maid and join another army.

If you participate in the event, you'll have a different window in the duel screen with the names of other users participating in the event. You'll be able to attack every player that is not in you army - even if the player is in your horde or clan. The fights will go with the same battle rules as duels, you can take players to the torture chamber, you can complete quests, soul drain but you will not rob in order to the SE your opponent has on him/her. You wil lreceive fix amounts that the losing party will not lose like Soul energy harness. Players with EH skill will get increased amount of looted SE based on their skill level.

Attacking will take 1 duel point and 1 event point. You will get event points for hunting. Your lost HP during the battle will be restored at the end based on your Heal wounds skill. Horde hate skill will not prevail but you will be able to buy special item from the Huckters against other Huckster armies.

We will count your wins, rewards will be given out depending on your wins. If you betray your huckster and join another army the win points will be set to zero.

During the event there will be additional Crystal clans popping up - as the followers of the Hucksters. You'll be able to attack them from the special event duel screen.

You will be able to reach the normal duel screen aswell. You can duel there with the normal rules. If either the attacker or the defender is not participating in the event, the duel rules will be the original ones.

Rewards:

At the end of the event the players will be able to chose from pre generated rewards.

Golden/Silver/Bronze belt of Development (3, 2, 1% bonus to training your specialized ability)
Golden/Silver/Bronze dagger of Knowlege (3, 2, 1% bonus on training skills)
Golden/Silver/Bronze chain of Bargain (+30, +20, +10 trade skill - can exceed the cap)
Golden/Silver/Bronze horn of Power (3, 2, 1% bonus LE for hunts - doesn't stack with TOP)
Golden/Silver/Bronze book of Wisdom (6, 4, 2% bonus to AD points)
Golden/Silver/Bronze token of Luck (6, 4, 2% bonus on raising your luck)

The event will last for 3 weeks.

Wins required for the different level of medals:
At least 400 → Golden level reward
At least 300 → Silver level reward
At least 200 → Bronze level reward
At least 100 → Medal of Doom

The winner team will the one that gathers the most wins against PLAYERS (Crystal clan not included). Winner team members require 100 less won battles to get the rewards except the Medal of Doom which requires 50 wins. Second place team members require 50 less won battles to get the rewards. 3rd place team members require 25 less won battles to get the rewards.

Members from the winner team that will have at least 300 won battles (without the team bonus) will get the Medal of the Huckster. (3% discount at the Huckster) This medal will be given out to the 10 players that gather the top 10 wins, and the 10 players that will drink the top 10 amount of healing potions.

SE and XP for battles:

SE → Same as EH. Diamond bonus and so on.
XP → it will be different. XP will be the proportion of the looted SE. Players with EH skill will have their XP multiplied by their EH skill level.

Healing:

Heal wounds, but not only the losing player, the winning player will heal aswell.

Crystal hordes:

During the event there will be new crystal clan members in the special event duel screen. We suggest that if a lvl 5 players joins the event, their clone should be put into the crystal clan. If the player changes army the clone shall change party aswell. Clone names shall be generated from player names with a script. There shall be 4 crystal clan 1 for each huckster. Maximum members will not be limited at 35
For crystal members the Ramparts, Training Grounds, Necrofun Focus bonus should be maximum - their level/3. Crystal members will not attack once in every hour. Win against them counts as a player win but not as a Team win. (Huckster army win). At the end of the event these crystal members will be deleted.

Event points:

If someone joins the event and hunts aswell, he/she'll get 1 event point for 1 hunt. Event points will be shown in the special event duel page. After the event, the event points will be set to zero.

Bonuses/equipment for ancient stones at the Huckster:

Nemezis of Katherin/Ericath/Marietta/Agnaesh
+20% attack and IQ against certain Huckster's army. (maximum is 15 attack 15 IQ)
If you buy a Nemezis and you already had one, the older will be destroyed.
Cost: 10 Ancient stones

We'd like to see some user feedback about the event. Suggestions, ideas are welcome. There will be some brainstorming, then the final event gets implemented that takes time too. Expected start: None available yet
Dátum: 2011.03.22. 18:27:17
It works fine for me. I'll ask the coder about it.
Dátum: 2011.03.09. 08:33:50
Quiz categorization/Quiz olympics

Still no news but we'll have quiz olympics soon.
Dátum: 2011.03.09. 08:29:09
Go to Misc/Xeno again.

The problem has been corrected by the coder.
Dátum: 2011.03.09. 08:15:06
The admins said you have Energy harness on W3 which means you cannot train disadvantaged development. Read skill description.

Use oblivion to remove EH in order to be able to train DD.
Dátum: 2011.03.07. 18:49:00
Skills don't disappear without a reason. I need to talk to the coder about this case.
Dátum: 2011.03.05. 15:54:17
I'll ask them what the problem is.
Dátum: 2011.03.05. 15:53:13
Can you be more precise?
What did you do/what skills did you raise/have you used your oblivion etc.
Dátum: 2011.03.01. 08:13:00
Giving out rewards are done manually so if there is someone that haven't received their reward please sit out the remaining time till it shows up.
Dátum: 2011.03.01. 08:02:28
Yup. My PM box is open for y'all.

I can' be on 24h/day so if you feel something very important - and I'm not on, just PM me and I'll come and check it.
Dátum: 2011.03.01. 07:57:56
Events aren't always following the same line as in the HUN servers. Landragór will arrive soon too.
Dátum: 2011.03.01. 07:55:35
Was asked by Galana to reopen it. If I'll see foul language again this topic will be perma closed.
Dátum: 2011.02.22. 11:34:00
Correct. Needs to be fixed.
Dátum: 2011.02.10. 14:27:56
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,36.420

Miklós said that the description is wrong and they'll correct it.
Dátum: 2011.02.09. 17:00:48
Wow.. Miklós uses telekinesis
Dátum: 2011.02.09. 15:26:39
You drink the crystal potion, you get 5 crystal points.

Same happened to me.

I will contact the admins.
Dátum: 2011.02.09. 15:04:07
I kinda like his personality. I think I said enough.
Dátum: 2011.02.06. 08:02:07
Hmm.. that's probably the script of the pop up window going wild.
Will ask admins to give you another one.
Dátum: 2011.02.06. 07:59:35
Well said~

*proud*
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 08:32:47
Thank you.