Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2010.10.06. 12:43:49
Fighting the AI's count as a duel. So you'll get -% if you exceed the number of free duels.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 05:22:18
I see it has begun. ^_^

I like it very much. Let's discuss it.

So basically it would work like this:

Event name:
Event description:

Event goal: Destroy the Event_AI
IG_working: Every player has the chance to participate. The opponent is an event AI with massive amount of HP. Goal is to take down it's HP to 0 in a given period of time. Attacking the monster would consume AP/DP. (I thin if we only want AP and DP consuming it'd cause some inbalance. Players that are premium have the advantage to have more AP's stored at a time than regular players. Also there is the acceleration function.)

Rewards:
There would be thresholds with given amount damage reached. (Good idea but if no HP loss we can spend all our AP/DP's till zero and if we had maxed our Elementary fusion we'd gain AP's faster - giving disadvantage to level 1-2-3 etc players at the start.) If a player reaches a threshold he/she'll be given the relic that is at paired to the reached damage threshold. (Nice, I like it. No probs with it.) The monster could also drop healing potions and mana potions, also rings and necklances.

I pretty much like the idea. I hope with more users' opinions/ideas we can forge it to a complete event. It is now officially open for discussion.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 05:05:05
Yup.

I have seen this before too.

The faces of former US presidents on MT Rushmore are:

1. George Washington
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Theodore Roosevelt

Needs to be edited.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 05:00:36
Idézet: DoomDudeRuby1 - 2010.10.05. 20:49:08
I'm weak in my category but I make the world go around, what am I?
Water
Electricity
Sun
Gravitation <-- right

World go around as in what? Spin? Around the Sun?
I think it means around the sun, but if that is the case, it is the suns gravitational pull that puts us into orbit? So are there not 2 answers? The sun is relatively small for a star, the reason for its weak gravitational pull, so I think this is ambiguous.

I think you are right. The Sun should be edited to sunshine and the world to Earth so it'd only leave the gravitation as a correct answer.
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 04:56:02
Okay here is the solution for the problems listed above.

I'm in daily contact with the staff. I'll read your posts and reply to the ones worth replying. When something needs an admin to take action, I'll forward the post to their private e-mail in case that the problem could be solved asap.

On the other hand, if someone will use curses I'll just simply modify his/her post and delete the words. Here are children playing so therefore we cannot allow those words shoving up.

As a side note:

I do have a real life job so I can't be here all day. It would be easier for me too if you'd forward your post to me in a PM or let me know if a serious problem occurs so that I can go directly to that post and it will speed up the process.

Thank you.

Keth
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 04:44:29
Viridiel please stop using words that are curses.
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 15:49:43
Lots of new features are waiting for implementation. I created a new topic for events. Feel free to post your event related ideas there. About suggestions - I'll focus more on them. Promise.
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 14:59:05
Okay doomlords and doomladies. I heard there are many of you that have event ideas or creative mind. In order to let your thoughts fly and release your minds I created this topic. You can post your event ideas here and the other players will comment. Hopefully we can create something that can be implemented and will be balanced so no player will have disadvantages. It's great for the developers and the players aswell.

How it will work: If we have a raw idea, that has potential I'll make a locked topic with it's name and constantly uptade with the information we discuss here so we'll have 1 post that contains the whole event in detailed version.

Hopefully I won't have to lock and delete this topic. Best wishes.
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 09:59:01
Viridel I don't think he said that you are ignored.

About bug reports:

It is good if someone asks if the phenomenom he/she saw is a bug or not. When more people agrees it indeed is a bug. But.. it needs to be reported via e-mail to the developers so they can correct it 1-2 days. A bug report shall be look like this:

Ingame charakter name: the name of the reporting person
World: in which world you found the bug
Priority: Importance of the bug
Reproductable: Can you reproduce he bug or not.
How you encountered the bug: What did you do when you find it.
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 09:03:18
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.05. 07:38:38

Listen - you have this forum. It's a place where we can share ideas, and determine the best ones to put forward fr review. Do you really want 100 of us to send you e-mails on how WE think the game should improve? Or do you want a place for discussion, where a consensus opinion can be developed first? Beyond that, when we send an e-mail - exactly two of us know if you responded, me and you. If you respond on the Forum, then we ALL know that you're taking us seriously.

This forum is for YOUR benefit as well.

Listen. If you are working on something that you would like to be implemented - write a detailed e-mail to Miklós. If you just drop in a post here with an idea, people will reply to it and after many many posts it'll disappear.

If we players are discussing an idea here after some time the detailed e-mail is still needed towards Miklós because people tend to post a raw idea here and the other users are trying to help improving the idea to be something that can be implemented. If you do so, they'll have an easier way to make it happen.
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 04:59:01
I was given some information about the upcoming events.

The Map will be held again in a few months then the Inprisonating of Landragór (Zarknod type) will come. This is what I heard from an admin.. Note, that the date of the events can be delayed.
Dátum: 2010.10.01. 07:28:20
The clan The New Beginning is looking for members on world 1. No requirements. Join me.
Dátum: 2010.10.01. 07:27:21
Crap... You are right.
Dátum: 2010.10.01. 05:45:26
It got dropped back? I only found spelling error in it. Monstors should be monsters. I like it very much especially the effort put in the writing of a poem structure for the adventure text. I hope it'll be accepted once you correct it.
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 17:53:15
1. You are right.

2. It is sad, yes.

3. I'm not mad, just sometimes it looked like it was my fault.
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 17:51:44
You mean the medal should look better and the scroll over description could be better aswell right? If yes, I understand what you mean.
It would be better if "Lady Alvariel would have invited" the members from the list to the crystal horde. *player* clone to show their deeds.
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 17:46:56
I think it could be a glitch that remained there after they tried to collect the previous reward bug.
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 05:57:13
It's not that. If you are asking stuff about gameplay I gladly help. But if you are suggesting something new feature that needs to be implemented - I can only comment: I like it or not. It's up to the admins. My opinion in those cases count like a standard user.

I told you I'll contact admins to come an answer your questions aka be more active. I did it here and in the hun version aswell. I got no answer yet.

My PM box is still open. If you need anything you can PM me. I'm trying to help, believe me but the thing that I'm cursed about the admins inactivity here is what makes me sad.
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 05:41:30
If -1 sec from the time of hunt is worth 50 stones for the player - yes.
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 05:40:03
You are still not getting my point. What should I reply to a post that contains question about content and I'm have nothing to do with game content? As a mod I can't reply to every topic because my permissions are limited.