Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
881. hozzászólás - 2010.09.27. 05:15:39 (Válasz Viridel #879 hozzászólására.)
I have no rights to tell the admins what to do. I'm only a mod. I don't even know the msn or skype ID of Miklós or Baraty. I only know Random - who is the PR person.

Have you ever thought sending e-mail to Miklós? Or send a PM to me? I'll gladly translate and send it towards him.

All I can do is to try to bug him to come here and read your suggestions.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
bonus from necrofun focus
882. hozzászólás - 2010.09.27. 06:17:37
is the bonus from necrofun focus a hidden one?

my base IQ is the same, and all the iq bonus from gear is accounted for. basically i don't see anywhere the +3 iq from 3 levels of necofun (it does show +3 iq in character page). in battle reports i see the same # of abilities as in character page..
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: bonus from necrofun focus
883. hozzászólás - 2010.09.27. 07:15:44 (Válasz Inv_ #882 hozzászólására.)
It doesn't show up in battle description but the battle system calculates with it.
averageSilverwolf
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
884. hozzászólás - 2010.09.28. 03:49:20
I noticed in My stats there is "total building 0 " what this? and how do I build it up?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
885. hozzászólás - 2010.09.28. 04:55:57 (Válasz Silverwolf #884 hozzászólására.)
You have to be in a clan and fill up their soul well to be able to build. As you build spending SE your luck and total building will increase.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
886. hozzászólás - 2010.09.28. 16:29:28 (Válasz Kethios #881 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.27. 05:15:39
I have no rights to tell the admins what to do. I'm only a mod. I don't even know the msn or skype ID of Miklós or Baraty. I only know Random - who is the PR person.

Have you ever thought sending e-mail to Miklós? Or send a PM to me? I'll gladly translate and send it towards him.

I'm just a single worthless (paying) customer. They don't / won't listen to me (and I have it in an e-mail that they have no intention of reading the forum). It is YOUR job as Forum Admin to tell these guys that their customers are getting pissed off. And if they don't listen to you, then then whole Forum should be shut down, as it does little but foster negativity.
averageEstrilNő
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
887. hozzászólás - 2010.09.28. 17:58:28 (Válasz Viridel #886 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.09.28. 16:29:28

I'm just a single worthless (paying) customer. They don't / won't listen to me (and I have it in an e-mail that they have no intention of reading the forum). It is YOUR job as Forum Admin to tell these guys that their customers are getting pissed off. And if they don't listen to you, then then whole Forum should be shut down, as it does little but foster negativity.

Please post that mail you recieved.

Isn't a company required by law to provide customer support, whether they like it or not?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
888. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 04:57:05 (Válasz Viridel #886 hozzászólására.)
I'm not a forum admin as I stated before. I'm a forum moderator. I will contact Miklós today and tell him that the players of doomlord want feedback about their suggestions, answers to their questions. This is all I can do with the content questions I cannot answer.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
889. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 05:19:21 (Válasz Estril #887 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Estril - 2010.09.28. 17:58:28

Isn't a company required by law to provide customer support, whether they like it or not?

They should be providing customer support. They are doing it... believe me.

But.. to make you happy - I contacted Miklós and asked him to come here to discuss your problems.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.09.29. 07:46:13-kor
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
890. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 14:08:19 (Válasz Kethios #888 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.29. 04:57:05
I'm not a forum admin as I stated before. I'm a forum moderator. I will contact Miklós today and tell him that the players of doomlord want feedback about their suggestions, answers to their questions. This is all I can do with the content questions I cannot answer.

My company runs forums like this, but for big companies. Typically, the way this works is there are people like you who interact on the forums. Those people have a weekly meeting with people like Miklós, who can answer questions and make decisions, but don't have time to read through all the forum posts. So when someone has a complaint or suggestion, the moderator would reply to let the user know that their issue was noted and would be raised, and then after the meeting, the moderator would post again with a response.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
891. hozzászólás - 2010.09.29. 21:19:05 (Válasz Estril #887 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Estril - 2010.09.28. 17:58:28
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.09.28. 16:29:28

Hi,

Thank you how you spoke about this bug, we repaired the mistake. If you write a e-mail us directly abaut errors, bugs you found, we will immediatly get it. We checked the forum, but there is many topic.

Best Regards,
Doomlord Team

----------------------------------------------

If there are "many topic", there are many problems!!!

I REALLY like Jon's system. Right now there is no confidence in the game, the forum, the QuizMods, the ForumMod or the Game Admin. If there would be a weekly round-table where the Forum Admin would post specific topics that would be discussed with the Game Admin - then a day or two later, a re-post on what the outcome of those discussions were - we would ALL be a WHOLE lot happier. And wouldn't it be nice to have happy customers???
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.09.29. 22:02:11-kor
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
892. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 05:40:03 (Válasz Viridel #891 hozzászólására.)
You are still not getting my point. What should I reply to a post that contains question about content and I'm have nothing to do with game content? As a mod I can't reply to every topic because my permissions are limited.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
893. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 05:50:48 (Válasz Kethios #892 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.30. 05:40:03
You are still not getting my point. What should I reply to a post that contains question about content and I'm have nothing to do with game content? As a mod I can't reply to every topic because my permissions are limited.

What, you now have less authority than a standard user? Way to throw horse shit on top of a pile of cow manure.

Let me spell it out for you: This forum needs an advocate who will take the concerns of the users, and present them to the Game Admins for action.

If you are unwilling or unable to do this, then just say it, and hopefully a replacement can be named. If the game Admins refuse to do this, then just do us all a favour, and shut down 90% of the forum - because constantly being ignored is pissing people off.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
894. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 05:57:13 (Válasz Viridel #893 hozzászólására.)
It's not that. If you are asking stuff about gameplay I gladly help. But if you are suggesting something new feature that needs to be implemented - I can only comment: I like it or not. It's up to the admins. My opinion in those cases count like a standard user.

I told you I'll contact admins to come an answer your questions aka be more active. I did it here and in the hun version aswell. I got no answer yet.

My PM box is still open. If you need anything you can PM me. I'm trying to help, believe me but the thing that I'm cursed about the admins inactivity here is what makes me sad.
Pontszám: 5.50
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
895. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 17:48:17 (Válasz Kethios #894 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.30. 05:57:13
It's not that. If you are asking stuff about gameplay I gladly help. But if you are suggesting something new feature that needs to be implemented - I can only comment: I like it or not. It's up to the admins. My opinion in those cases count like a standard user.

It's up to the Admins - who never read the forum, and therefore will never see the suggestions. What a wonderful system.

I told you I'll contact admins to come an answer your questions aka be more active. I did it here and in the hun version aswell. I got no answer yet.

And that is just a little sad isn't it?

My PM box is still open. If you need anything you can PM me. I'm trying to help, believe me but the thing that I'm cursed about the admins inactivity here is what makes me sad.

Precisely. Yet you get mad at me when I post how appallingly poor the Game Admin is.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
896. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 17:53:15 (Válasz Viridel #895 hozzászólására.)
1. You are right.

2. It is sad, yes.

3. I'm not mad, just sometimes it looked like it was my fault.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
897. hozzászólás - 2010.09.30. 18:20:08
i wrote an adventure which apprently isnt coherent or in first person and seeing as there is no adventure forum i put here.

I thought id do something a bit different from the norm so wrote it as an "ode" (definition - an elaborately structured poem praising or glorifying an event or individual) maybe it wasnt that eleaberate but it took me a fair while to write and im dissapointed that it went right over heads of whoever evaluates them.

Where ##NAME is a system tool that places the readers name in the adventure, i feel it goes a good way to defining an ode. It smost definately coherrent as far as a poem can be with a beginning a middle and an end that is structured. Guess adventures can be shoved into the quiz category as something not worth bothering to put any effort into.

The day is ending and the light is fading
the monstors come out for a night of raiding
(##NAME) in the arena practising his magic
Doomlord Vs Creature, the result could be tragic

Vyargs and Zombies, Sillemille and Xenomite
Blood will be spilled on this cold dark night
(##NAME) with weapon in hand, ready to fight
you launch an attack with your fury and might

BATTLE TEST

The battle wages on with spells misfiring
(##NAME) fights hard and no sign of retiring
the monstors fight back but many are dieing
a crowd gathers round with looks of admiring

A battle royale lets see who is the best
Armour and defence lets you fight wthout rest
IQ and Thaumaturgy this aint no love fest
Attack versus strength will be put to the test

ABILITY TEST Strength

The battle ends the creatures are broken
(##NAME) has prevailed with fluid motion
your weapons sang while your spells were spoken
battered and bruised its now time for a potion

RESOURCE TEST Healing potion

and if u win

Congratulations you are a winner today
your commander is happy I heard him say
you will be remembered in history, a glorious day
so please take these soul diamonds as your pay
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
898. hozzászólás - 2010.10.01. 05:45:26 (Válasz D00ml0rd #897 hozzászólására.)
It got dropped back? I only found spelling error in it. Monstors should be monsters. I like it very much especially the effort put in the writing of a poem structure for the adventure text. I hope it'll be accepted once you correct it.
much likedHempImpNő
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
899. hozzászólás - 2010.10.01. 13:26:58
Re: You can increase the amount of your maximum available APs from 250/400 to 400/800 by spending 200 APs. This is a one time cost, once you paid for it your APs available maximum is permamently increased. In addition, you will be able to duel 3 times in a row instead of 2 without getting a penalty.

I did this just before the Awakening of Zarknod event began, and I was getting more AP's. This tapered back during that event, and now I am once again not getting enough, even though this is supposed to be a permanent increase. I do still have the ability to duel 3 times in a row, but I am still trying to fill the soul well to become a full fledged member of my clan. Can you tell me what happened? Did it get glitched up because of Zarknod? What can I do to restore my permanent gain?

I just noticed a little rain cloud next to my name that says (hated) by it. What exactly does that mean? What is hated? My character, my name?

Oh...now I am liked. How nice.
A hozzászólást HempImp módosította 2010.10.01. 21:16:44-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
900. hozzászólás - 2010.10.01. 18:12:10 (Válasz Kethios #896 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.30. 17:53:15
1. You are right.

2. It is sad, yes.

3. I'm not mad, just sometimes it looked like it was my fault.

Ok, so now that we are in agreement as to the problem - how is a solution found?
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője