Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - El Niño

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.09.27. 16:14:17
When will the hucksters get the Landragor boots? I'm lvl16, and I'd like to change my auction ticket for a boot
Dátum: 2011.07.24. 13:32:31
His chance to hit you was X = ( ( [his attack] + [his level] ) - [your defense] ) + 50%* . Then, that chance were (41+his level+50)-176= his level - 85%. I don't think his level was more than 85, so then the attack's minimum chance were active, what's 20% (+/- the luck factor). So he had 20% chance to hit you and you had your chance about (130+yourlevel+50)-105, what's: your level+75%. I think it's more than the maximum chance, what's about 80% (as I remember), so then you had 80% chance to hit him (+/- the luck factor). If you had the much more luck, then he had 10% and you had 90% chance, but if he, then you had 70% and he had 30%. So if he had 30 or 50 more luck than you (I don't know how the luck works, the most likely is 1% modification per 3 luck difference or '% per 5 difference... that's all a guess, Milos didn't give the official information about that they just said that the max. modification is 10%). And that chance was calculated in each turn, and if you had a bad day, your 70% were not give you the hit just once or twice, and he dealt some hits with his 30%. That $ucks!

*That 50% is the chance to get a hit/deal a hit when your defense and your opponent's attack+level is the same, or reverse
Dátum: 2011.02.06. 15:08:54
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.02.06. 10:42:24
In normal duels, unless you have EH skill, very often you get 0 SE and some XP. So, 0 SE and 0 XP is pretty good compared to that.

I just have to refute it. I'm on the 2nd(!!!) level, and with 47 won battles I have looted 3039 SE. Everyone can do it, if he/she learn how to choose the best victim. So that's 64 SE/XP, in the 2nd level. Bigger level causes bigger loot. What would be on the 30th or the 50th level? For example, there is ChaoticGemini's list. If you deduct the bonus of EH and calculate with a medium profit, there is also a minimum of 6000 SE/14 XP --> 428 SE/XP. So your thought is completely wrong. It may be true if you calculate with an absolutely amateur player's profit, but it would mean that you don't care for the initiated players. And that's not true, right?
Dátum: 2011.02.02. 16:37:15
Idézet: baggybag - 2011.02.02. 15:58:59
yes the AH will not offer oppurtinities for a new level 24 player but i think this is the mentality behind the AH. you just have to wait for the right time. let the other player spent their ducats and in the meantime accumulate yours and bid for the relic you want. i dont think more then 2-3 player have got more then 2 relics from AH at this stage of the game.

Yes, but the top characters are in the top clans, so they have the biggest Dimension Gate and Treasury. It causes that they get much more Dimension Gate and epic relics, because of the faster regenerating of DG points and the recalled epic monsters. So they get more ducats, and even more chance to get a relic from AH...
Dátum: 2011.01.31. 17:48:27
I see that Admins have to start a speed server as soon as they can That could cause some positive moments in the game I think if Ket glances at that topic (I hope I wrote it right), he will tell to Miklos what are your problems... what are our problems When this event ends, they should start the clan-race server to hold the elit gamers, like Viridiel and others who didn't write their opinion
But of course, thats not all... A plus fun server cannot hold the players for much more time. They have to change lots of things, without the comfort of endless waiting.
But they don't want to read the topics, and they have a lot of work, so they won't do anything if we're just complaining. So we have to find out the solutions of our problems, and just THEN tell them to the Admins. I think it will help... if not, at least we have tried it. And if the Admins won't entertain that, there is a more larger problem than quiz or something similar...
Oldal: 1