Szerző
Topic neve: Xeno wars
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Xeno wars
141. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 14:58:32
I didn't understand the building competition. Do I get only 1 point per activation?
If this is the case, then it will 27 points from manacon (1 per day for 3 weeks).
How am I supposed to reach 1,600 builds??? Using millions of SE??

Cruel.

P.S. Still waiting to be credited 3 DPs that I didn't get when drinking the potion due to a bug.
Pontszám: 5
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
142. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 15:14:26 (Válasz LydonB #140 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.02.05. 13:16:14
Still, I agree that very low level players without elementary infusion have a disadvantage since they regenerate less APts

I am level 11. I think the main disavantage for low levels is that after 3-4 fights you are dead (for me it's like that). Would I be able to do 36 xeno-fights per day, I'd be very very very happy... Has anyone else got the same impression?
BTW, this could explain why the level 5-15 queens are still 98%.
A hozzászólást deadstar módosította 2011.02.05. 19:46:31-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
143. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 18:04:32 (Válasz Cruel01 #141 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.02.05. 14:58:32
I didn't understand the building competition. Do I get only 1 point per activation?
If this is the case, then it will 27 points from manacon (1 per day for 3 weeks).
How am I supposed to reach 1,600 builds??? Using millions of SE??

Cruel.

P.S. Still waiting to be credited 3 DPs that I didn't get when drinking the potion due to a bug.

I think you get (Build skill) Build points every time you build, so with max Building you get 40 Build points every time you build.
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
144. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 18:36:56
Duel point battles are still a laughable return.

Event with Duel Point = You have won the battle, your reward is 450 soul-energy and 14 XP!

My regular duels look like this:
You have won the battle, your reward is 1451 soul-energy and 9 XP!
You have won the battle, your reward is 8183 soul-energy and 14 XP!
You have won the battle, your reward is 1586 soul-energy and 12 XP!
You have won the battle, your reward is 7809 soul-energy and 14 XP!
You have won the battle, your reward is 13813 soul-energy and 24 XP!
You have won the battle, your reward is 15492 soul-energy and 14 XP!
You have won the battle, your reward is 4335 soul-energy and 10 XP!
You have won the battle, your reward is 28852 soul-energy and 27 XP!

Edit: Plus the regular duels have good soul drain that does not work in the event.
A hozzászólást ChaoticGemini módosította 2011.02.05. 18:38:18-kor
everyone's favoritePerrinAybarra
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
145. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 19:01:57
i noticed btw that the white crystal potions (which describe the potion as adding 50 crystal points) only ad FIVE (5) points!!! not 50!!!

oh and one more thing.. why dont people with DD get any SE for these duels at all when useing duel points??? very unfair to get absolutely 0 SE when using up hundreds of DP for this event.
A hozzászólást PerrinAybarra módosította 2011.02.05. 19:03:40-kor
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
146. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 23:22:09
manaconstruction for this event might as well have been left out of the event for all it does......my manaconstruction builds around 45,000 SE. the event credits me with 50 build points for this........ if i do the minimum SE build i get 25 build points credit AND it counts towards LUCK......Take my advice and use manaconstruction for the clan.
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
147. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 23:50:38 (Válasz Miklos #139 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.02.05. 12:56:19
Someone asked about the top10 rewards.
Most victories: +5 to critical hit medal.
Most builds: medallion of doom (+1 building, -1 sec to hunting)
Most unconscious pets (actually a fun category): +1% SE for squeezing.

Woah... it's changed from +10 execution to +5 critical hit for most victories? That changes things, critical hit is actually useful to me. It would be helpful if you added the list of these rewards on the rewards page.

Also, I remember talk of changing the focus crystal to make it reusable for half a year. Is it currently a one time use only?
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
148. hozzászólás - 2011.02.05. 23:59:45 (Válasz Phalanxii #147 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2011.02.05. 23:50:38

Also, I remember talk of changing the focus crystal to make it reusable for half a year. Is it currently a one time use only?

I believe it will be one-time use only and this is why they are giving 2 crystals, which means it is re-usable, but only once.
Having a full re-usable one apparently was too much... Go figure.

Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
149. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 10:42:24
Idézet: deadstar - 2011.02.05. 15:14:26
I am level 11. I think the main disavantage for low levels is that after 3-4 fights you are dead (for me it's like that). Would I be able to do 36 xeno-fights per day, I'd be very very very happy... Has anyone else got the same impression?

Try increasing your constitution.

The crystal potions are supposed to give 5 points, so thats correct, if the desciption says 50, it needs to be corrected, thanks for the notice.

Idézet: PerrinAybarra - 2011.02.05. 19:01:57
why dont people with DD get any SE for these duels at all when useing duel points??? very unfair to get absolutely 0 SE when using up hundreds of DP for this event.

Many players consider SE/XP ratio a measure to calculate efficiency. In normal duels, unless you have EH skill, very often you get 0 SE and some XP. So, 0 SE and 0 XP is pretty good compared to that. You can still complete repeatable quests (if you are that far with quests) on the xeno queen, like the 15 critical spells or the 60 critical hits. In that case, you get a very good SE/XP ratio. But it is also true that those who have access to the Crystal Horde can have a better benefit from their DPts. For them, probably it is wiser to do activation for APts.

Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.02.05. 23:59:45

I believe it will be one-time use only and this is why they are giving 2 crystals, which means it is re-usable, but only once.
Having a full re-usable one apparently was too much... Go figure.

Actually, it's quite the opposite: most people said that a one-shot but permanent focus crystal is better for them than a reusable, but only limited duration one. The main reason for this that there are some hard-to-replace items which are favorite of everyone, and focus crystals will stay in those for a long time, maybe longer than half year, especially if you can replace once.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2011.02.06. 10:42:41-kor
averageGeodorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
150. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 14:28:36 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
Do we need to build prison at 100% so that the queen we fight no more regenerates? Is this a condition for wining against a xeno queen?
I am just asking myself: lets say that a quen has 100% damage (0 % life) and the prison is just 50% bulilded. The queen is dead or he wil regenerate until prison is 100%?
Hope is not as i think becauseit will be needed allot of building?
Thanks fot your patience and hope for an answer that i like not the one that i do not like.
averageEl NiñoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
151. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 15:08:54 (Válasz Miklos #149 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.02.06. 10:42:24
In normal duels, unless you have EH skill, very often you get 0 SE and some XP. So, 0 SE and 0 XP is pretty good compared to that.

I just have to refute it. I'm on the 2nd(!!!) level, and with 47 won battles I have looted 3039 SE. Everyone can do it, if he/she learn how to choose the best victim. So that's 64 SE/XP, in the 2nd level. Bigger level causes bigger loot. What would be on the 30th or the 50th level? For example, there is ChaoticGemini's list. If you deduct the bonus of EH and calculate with a medium profit, there is also a minimum of 6000 SE/14 XP --> 428 SE/XP. So your thought is completely wrong. It may be true if you calculate with an absolutely amateur player's profit, but it would mean that you don't care for the initiated players. And that's not true, right?
since 3rd May, 2009...
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
152. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 15:28:50
Miklos,
This is exactly what I said. The focus crystals are not re-usable, but as we get 2, we can use them in 2 different necklaces/rings.
You also keep referring to xeno fights that give 0 XP. There is no such thing! They all give XP and very little SE.

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
153. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 15:42:33 (Válasz Cruel01 #152 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.02.06. 15:28:50
Miklos,
This is exactly what I said. The focus crystals are not re-usable, but as we get 2, we can use them in 2 different necklaces/rings.
You also keep referring to xeno fights that give 0 XP. There is no such thing! They all give XP and very little SE.

Cruel.

Fights against the Xeno using DP gives 0 XP, unless you have the Energy Harness skill in which case the fight gives SE and XP.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
154. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 16:15:00
Hum... I didn't know that.
So apparently, the event was made for hunters.

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
155. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 18:39:13 (Válasz Cruel01 #154 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.02.06. 16:15:00
Hum... I didn't know that.
So apparently, the event was made for hunters.

Cruel.

I think the idea was that people with EH should get something, but it appears that the SE gain is low (too low perhaps).
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
156. hozzászólás - 2011.02.06. 19:54:40
For me, the EH is exactly as it would be for a player. I attack xeno's 10-0 levels below my level (57-67) and I always get at least the expected 1368. It feels like the event was made for me; I struggle to use DP in battle, I like XP, I've never lost against them and I have EH!
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
irritatingSnittFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
157. hozzászólás - 2011.02.07. 07:41:09
Ok, for those, who don't understand events...most events are community activities, where we need to work as group (sometimes separated groups) and need to complete all conditions. This event has a building part, not only fight and if it won't be done NOBODY receives any reward, as it happened in one of the original worlds. They resurrected on 25% HP (maybe depends on prisons so possible that they can res higher % with lower prisons). Here top "fighters" are usually not shown on building list. Try to forget a bit about top list and build also, cos with maxed build everyone needs only 4 build a day, if you are good enough you will finish in top 3 anyway. If many ppl keep attacking without build they will reach and kill other lower lvl's queens and ppl who are on that won't be able to fight against a 20 (even 30) lvl higher queen, so maybe they just finish building also cos they feel they have no chance at all. I know many ppl fight and build also, but as it visible on statistics we are not balanced in global, so please all try to tell the zergers that queens are the xenos, not us:) Hit their heads and frequently ask them if they understand:D
irritatingSnittFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
158. hozzászólás - 2011.02.07. 08:40:57
P.S.: Give us the event repeatable quests pls:)
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
159. hozzászólás - 2011.02.07. 09:33:48 (Válasz Snitt #157 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.07. 07:41:09
Ok, for those, who don't understand events...most events are community activities, where we need to work as group (sometimes separated groups) and need to complete all conditions. This event has a building part, not only fight and if it won't be done NOBODY receives any reward, as it happened in one of the original worlds. They resurrected on 25% HP (maybe depends on prisons so possible that they can res higher % with lower prisons). Here top "fighters" are usually not shown on building list. Try to forget a bit about top list and build also, cos with maxed build everyone needs only 4 build a day, if you are good enough you will finish in top 3 anyway. If many ppl keep attacking without build they will reach and kill other lower lvl's queens and ppl who are on that won't be able to fight against a 20 (even 30) lvl higher queen, so maybe they just finish building also cos they feel they have no chance at all. I know many ppl fight and build also, but as it visible on statistics we are not balanced in global, so please all try to tell the zergers that queens are the xenos, not us:) Hit their heads and frequently ask them if they understand:D

When it costs ~10m raw se built with 40 building skill and there are only 4 players that take part into killing a queen (lvl 65 queen world2) that's 2.5m raw se per player. I'd rather build 7.5m into the clan buildings; that will get me way better bonuses than the event rewards. The building target is just too high to be worth it.
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2011.02.07. 09:35:33-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
160. hozzászólás - 2011.02.07. 10:25:38 (Válasz Inv_ #159 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.02.07. 09:33:48

When it costs ~10m raw se built with 40 building skill and there are only 4 players that take part into killing a queen (lvl 65 queen world2) that's 2.5m raw se per player. I'd rather build 7.5m into the clan buildings; that will get me way better bonuses than the event rewards. The building target is just too high to be worth it.

Well, if I understand the event you will get help. As soon as the category below you finish building their prison they will start building on your prison. But if we don't finish the prisons (all of the prisons) we don't get the rewards.

But I can only agree that you (and everyone else) have to make a call and determine for themselves if the rewards are worth the effort. I think the rewards are worth it, so I will make an effort.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!