Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Boar

Oldal: 12345678
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 15:16:22
What is actor/producer/comedian Jerry Seinfeld so obsessed with that, besides him, appears in every single episode of his show "Seinfeld"?
Statue of Liberty
Donuts
Superman
Japanese tourists

Uncommon knowledge,in the most countries of the world, this show doesn't even broadcasted...
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 19:47:40
OK! And a small note: if you want an item, you dont need lots of AP's, cause the finding chance is increasing with the number of attempts... So if you want the other items, you need only minimal SE activations, but in increased number...
Circa 2-3 AP needed for the minimal SE +2AP is the try, so if you have 50-100AP's, that must be more then enough...
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 15:51:15
Then check this out!

Used SE: 23.528, SE spent on pylon activation-Ruby Horde:85804
According to this information, I made the 27% of my horde's efficiency!
I'm ashamed! What the hell are the other Ruby horde members doing?
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 21:53:23
With this relic, everyone can do the same:
Crystal orb

Level: 30
The costs of scrying is reduced to 10 SP, it's reuse time is reduced to 1 minute

He makes a few scrying on you, if your XP is changing, it means, you are hunting. After that, a quick math, and according to your health, he knows, when you are above 15% HP...

Ways to avoid that:
-Do not hunt(not an option)
-Do not hunt much at once(not too comfortable)
-Do not hunt when you know, you will be not there to spend the SE.
-Buy healing potions, and before you comes out from low HP (maybe 10-15 minutes earlier), cancel the remaining hunts, spend the SE, drink a potion and wait until he strikes and gains nothing. After that, laugh on him.
The point is: do not hold SE on you, when you are (or you will be) above the 15% HP. (maybe just a little, when you want to duel) Before hunt, make your HP to 1, and hunt only until you are in the untouchable HP zone!
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 21:40:38
Interesting... I didn't encountered with that bug so far. Maybe something specific circumstance is occuring in your case? Or maybe the gnomes are angry at the Moderators?
My clanmates reported,they are in negative SE. Now I understand why! The doubling(if you win twice) can take another time the activation cost from you... And now I'm very happy, that I didn't encountered the bug, cause it would be very uncomfortable if I would be at -70k SE or more after every activation...
Dátum: 2010.06.04. 20:48:57
Yup, but maybe he's using some kind of question database, which are ruined the quiz on the hungarian servers(players copy&paste all the questionsa they got,then used a search engine in the database on countless quiz olimpics and gained quiz medals without honor. And of course the ones,who used it , were the most loudmouthed on the forum,when it was found out!)
Or the other option: he has more than one character,which is hunting often, and he met a lot of questions. The medium answer time, he were achieved was 11 seconds. It is a bit small, if he got hard enough questions.
And the third option: he was lucky, he got 50 very easy questions.
Dátum: 2010.05.19. 17:11:18
Look! So high SE difference on this server(and so low level) is far too suspicious to me... It isn't possible without helper characters,so don't try to convince me, I don't believe in miracles! But don't worry! The game masters going to do nothing about it, just as on the original HUN server. If you pay for AS,you can do almost everything...
Dátum: 2010.05.18. 14:22:10
Well, he has more wins than I have on lvl 32... I usually use all my Dp-s,so I see only one possible option: he use multiple accounts,who are attacking him also, and giving a lot of SE to him. Cool. And cause he is a premium member, he can do whatever he want? Fuck, no! If this is the case, put that line into the rules! Hell, I hate cheaters!
Dátum: 2010.05.07. 11:01:14
On what instrument does Maxim Mrvica play?
Piano
Drums
Trumpet
Guitar

Not so well known name amongst the population of the Earth. He can not be compared with a name like Chopin or Mozart. They are well known. But this is special, known only a subcultural group!

Who is the only Major League Baseball player to have his number retired by all teams?
Babe Ruth
Lou Gehrig
Joe DiMaggio
Jackie Robinson

Baseball is little known outside the american border. Especially not in such dept! Special! Delete!
Dátum: 2010.05.06. 14:56:01
The book series "Chibi Vampire" was written by?
Takagi Yuukihiro
Ueno Katsuragi
Yuna Kagesaki
Tanaka Shiroko

LOL! Someone didn't read the description of the special quiz question... COMIC or MANGA, whatewer... Its special, only a special group can know that XXX. Delete please!
Dátum: 2010.05.04. 16:08:19
What is the name of best serbian tennis player?
Nenad Zimonjic
Nikola Tesla
Novak Djokovic
Rafael Nadal

I don't understand... best by who's opinion? Special! Delete!

Which of the these Soccer teams is not from London?
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Tottenham Hotspur

Football... "Do not ask ones that demand lexical knowledge (like dates) or that is known only by a special group (e.g. Magic the Gathering, comics etc.)." Football fans are special enough? Delete please!
Dátum: 2010.05.01. 09:57:01
Idézet: Spin - 2010.04.30. 12:09:25

Wow you really need to chill out, if every question in this game is not to your liking why do you continue to play? As for the first part of this post, not all of those games are multi-platform in order to be considered multi-platform the game has to be the same on more than one platform. Since Little Big Planet has differences on both PS3 and PSP then it is not a multi-platform game.

As for the Shaq question, he is a famous enough player (who has also acted) that he is easily found on a google search. you do have 5 mins to look for the answer if you do not know it.

And for the last one really? they gave a specific year this year, and while it technically can change still since hte year is not over, maybe you should wait until it does if it does at all before you start going off.

So please relax, take a deep breath, calm down, and try to enjoy the game, if you can't don't play it anymore save this area for problems that are real with questions or at least suggest a way to fix it other than delete everything.

Look, I think you live in another dimension, where is no difference between good and bad questions. Those above are bad, they are not matching the evaluation conditions. With this kind of thinking, you must be some kind of idealist. The conditions are almost clearly defined,so I'm right. I'm not nervous or angry, I'm calm and peaceful like the Dalai Lama. Just trying to clear the database,cause it is full of questions which are not good.Thats all.
And again, just to make it clear:

Multiplatform games: more then one of the possible answers are available on multiple platforms,so the question is not correct literally.And the most important: the players massive percentage are not know those games! This is exactly the special knowledge!

Basketball, Shaq and America: The complete career of a player with dates is special knowledge,only the fans are so specific. It is forbidden in this quiz.

John Terry: Just as above, plus the use of the current year is not a wise choice!

And the point of my post is this: this questions are in a quiz. A quiz is a game of knowledge,I consider it so, I'm not using search engine to find an answer. (Actually,it should be forbidden. If the GM-s want it, hopefully it will change soon,so everyone will be on his own,without search engines,databases).Everyone,who use them is not worthy to gain even the damn 10% SE for it. If you also use those things, you have absolute no right to judge my posts. Everyone can use Google. But not everyone is smart enough to deal with hundreds of quiz questions! I'm trying,and also trying to help the ones like me,by reporting the bad questions.
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 10:46:32
The Grand Old Duke of York had how many men?

Well, the game is international(as i mentioned many times before), so maybe the children's nursery rhymes are not good questions here! How the hell should we,foreigners know it, when it is only for one single nation? If everyone is starting to post questions with their mother language's rhymes, the quiz will be a meaningless babble... Delete please!
Dátum: 2010.04.29. 04:56:15
Not necessearaly a waste! If you are trying to duel some time,then you plan to change to the method of a hunter, the boosted Affinity is what you need. Later it will be easyer to forgot with the proper skill.

The mind boost is one of the most important skills, it can spare tons of SE for everyone,I think I forgot this from the list.

Charisma is also usable but only if you have at least 3 fighting animal and they are at high level(70+). Here,they can easily win a fight for you, but their morale decreases so fast, you have to duel with them in almost every hour... And cause there is not much targets,Charisma is a way to keep them useful.
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 04:57:21
Maybe you clicked twice on the answer button. In this case you dont see the answer of the first question, cause the system automatically accept the previous marked space for the next question and shows the correct answer for that! So you can see such lines,where are not even appeared amongst the possible answers in the first question.
Or the another option is: the question is bad, wrong answer is marked, but I doubt that, admins evaluating the questions, this can't happen...
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 19:23:38
Are you bored yet? I lost, I lost, I lost... When will you understand that RANDOM has a great power on low levels? When a character 6-800 ability scores weaker will kick your butt continously,that will be a bug. But now, when less then 100 point is the total difference, there is no place to complaint, it's just luck.
If the stronger always wins, there is no sense to start a character,cause you lost against everyone,who started sooner then you.This is the problem of your ideas... You dig,man?
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 14:56:43
Which of these is not a Playstation 3 game?
Assassin's Creed
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Little Big Planet
SSX 3

Actually non of these are PS3 games, all of them are multi-console games. The correct title would be: Which of the followings are not playable on PS3... Or something like that. But as I see, this is a special knowledge also. A game-console is not common in every household around the world... Correct or delete please.

What N.B.A. Team Drafted Shaquille O'neal in 1992?
L.A. Lakers
Miami Heat
Orlando Magic
Cleveland Cavaliers

Absolute special question. Delete please!

What English Premier League team does John Terry play for (year 2010)?
Manchester United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

Can change anytime+ not common knowledge! Delete please!
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 07:02:06
John Cage's 1952 composition 4'33'' is unusual because?
it is performed without a single note being played
it is played backwards
it is played outdoors only
it features bassoons only

Special, unknown fact, means nothing etc... Delete please!

Vatican City is also know as...what?
Small Nation
The Holy See
Tiny Tiny Tiny
Best Vacation Destination

Holy See? WTF? Who calls it in this name? Never heard it! Is this true, dear Admin? If not, please delete!

Which is the only non English football (soccer) team to have won the Football Association Challenge Cup since it started in 1871-2?
Berwick Rangers
Wrexham
Swansea City
Cardiff City

LOL... The name list of the players maybe? Or the size of all the footballists shoes? Special! Delete please!

Who won the Golden Boot on football World Cup 1998?
Davor Šuker
Ronaldo
Zinedine Zidane
Denis Bergkamp

Also special. Only those would know, who are interested in the football. The other (bigger)part of the humanity is just waving: who cares? Delete please!

Which is the only Romanian Football team that won Champions Cup?
Rapid Bucharest
Steaua Bucharest
Dinamo Bucharest
FC Timisoara

Oh, another football Sh*t... People usually not know the famous teams so well, why should anyone know such a nameless thing like romanian teams? Delete please!

Who was guarding President Lincoln?
Hell's Angels
US Army
secret service
Pinkerton Detectives

Not common knowledge, delete pls!

Which Pokemon is widely known as the mascot of Pokemon?
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Pikachu
Squirtle

Pokemon, eh? Forbidden, like other comics... Delete pls!
Dátum: 2010.04.26. 16:43:32
5 minute is the maximum and normal hunting time, the shorter hunts are for the starter players, not to get bored in the beginning.
As Stekkos said: you have an Elementary Fusion skill, it gives on every 3rd skill level an extra action point/day and 10 seconds shorter hunting time on every 6th skill level! The maximum of the skill is 57, here your hunts lasts 3:30. Or if you buy the acceleration,which is make it possible(50 ancient stones or 200AP), you can improve this skill from 57 to 111, where you dont get more AP's but the hunting time is further reduced to the total of 2 minutes/hunt. And there is two items in the Auction,which also decreases hunting time: medal of doom(-1sec) and Hunters Boots(-30sec/hunt). If you are lucky enough to buy them and maxed out the Fusion skill, the best hunting time is about 1:29...
Dátum: 2010.04.25. 06:47:27
This is bullsh*t coffee!

Important things:
-Get a pet as soon as possible-use the 30 DP setting-increase its level by attacking the weakest targets from the highscores(from all levels, you can reach)
-Creative affinity+trade+execution(only on low levels)+toughness(10, later 30)+critical hit(10 is more than enough on low levels,later you'll see how to raise it)+intelligent pet are the important skills here.
-The levels of the above mentioned skills must be set by your current condition(SE difference,gained XP,targets number etc.)
-When you reach lvl 6, change to 15DP/day setting.Write down the names,who "gave" good amount of SE, visit them often.

The shape reality is useless,cause there isn't so much players(targets) on the server,especially on higher levels, it will be a waste of SE.If you think, there is not enough DP for you, you can make a few lvls from it,but be careful not to waste the SE. Continuum diminution is also a piece of XXX(it'll never pays back its own cost.) And the ACADEMY based skills are out of question for almost everyone on the english servers. Just a few player can have it...

That's all for now, as starter. Try it.
Oldal: 12345678