Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
61. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 08:03:47
Today, 10:00 Kethios Storm Hiloki Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G
Today, 10:00 Kethios Zaknail Manta Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G
Today, 07:16 Kethios Maniac Turviz Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G
Today, 07:16 Kethios Zan Toadlin Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G

The battle against gnomes is still bugged. I try to activate a pylon and the battle script does 2 battles at the same taime only showing the last in the Zarknod menu.

It usually happens when I have low HP/mana only enough for one battle.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.25. 08:04:40-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 7
much likedHrusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
75 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
62. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 09:19:53
Can anyone sum up the rewards (and minimal requirements to get these rewards) for this event?
So far I have gathered:

A
Every member of winning horde gets: medal of Zarknod (-1 sec hunting time) and 10 "aranydukátot" (not sure what it is, I guess ancient stones?) requirement: at least 30 pylon activations (source - translation of hungarian wiki)

B
Players on the two TOP TEN Lists get the same reward as A (source - translation of hungarian wiki)

C
You can get 3 relics (one from each phase of the event and you have to have the previous one):
1. +50% transcendal projection
2. double magic absorption
3. +1 battle per hour (without crippling your abilities)

D
(Source: Miklos:)
"About the dilemma if it worth or not. At the end of the event, you get several rewards, the biggest one is increase to your stats, in the ratio of Action Points and SE you spent."

I want to ask about a D reward.
How much is the ratio for each SE and AP spent (well I don't really expect the answer).
What affects the amount of the increase to stats? if it is only number of action points and SE, I don't actually have to win a fight right?
How the increase is done? You get some imaginative sum of "SE from EVENT" counted from SE and AP dedicated to the event and after that, the whole sum is devided EQUALLY for each your stat and you get the increase like you would spent that sum from your own SE?
(I would prefere to have a chance to distribute the points how I like, not equally)
Pontszám: 3
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
63. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 09:37:45 (Válasz Hrus #62 hozzászólására.)
Some additional info:

Reward A
Winning horde reward:
- Medallion of Zarknod (-1 sec hunting time)
- 10 Gold ducats (can be spent in the auction hall)
requirements were on HUN server: minimum 30 pylon (30 won AI battles) activation

Reward B
Players on the two top 10 lists got reward A on the HUN server

Reward C
Ability points, luck

About your question: You have to win at least 30 fights because if we are talking about pylon activation it means won AI fight after you charge the required SE. If you lose the fight you don't activate the pylon → your SE remains on you. The ratio isn't public.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
64. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 21:40:38 (Válasz Kethios #61 hozzászólására.)
Interesting... I didn't encountered with that bug so far. Maybe something specific circumstance is occuring in your case? Or maybe the gnomes are angry at the Moderators?
My clanmates reported,they are in negative SE. Now I understand why! The doubling(if you win twice) can take another time the activation cost from you... And now I'm very happy, that I didn't encountered the bug, cause it would be very uncomfortable if I would be at -70k SE or more after every activation...
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
65. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 22:22:00
Good info there.

Question about reward C:

Let's say someone activates X(50+) pylons successfully, yet always using the Min SE required for the activation. Does the player in question still receive a decent amount of the C reward at the end of the event? Or is it required to fill a certain quota of SE (apart from the pylon activations) to benefit fully from reward C?

Furthermore, in light of the certainty that all the members of the Emerald horde "automatically" benefiting from reward A due to the horde victory; someone really needs to heed my advice and start implementing a way to balance the horde numbers out. The current situation is already dire and it's clear that it will only worsen. As one can clearly notice there's practically no competition between the hordes.

The current statu quo is as follows:

Emerald - Clearly dominating
Sapphire & Diamond - Equally tied, yet still pose no threat to Emeralds
Ruby - Barely keeping up with S&D

As one can observe the in-balance between the hordes is excessive at best. This will only get worse as more players jump ship in order to reap the coveted rewards.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
66. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 23:47:27 (Válasz LydonB #65 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.25. 22:22:00
The current statu quo is as follows:

Emerald - Clearly dominating
Sapphire & Diamond - Equally tied, yet still pose no threat to Emeralds
Ruby - Barely keeping up with S&D

As one can observe the in-balance between the hordes is excessive at best. This will only get worse as more players jump ship in order to reap the coveted rewards.

As for World 2:
Ruby 33156
Emerald 143541
Sapphire 54939
Diamond 112734

As you can see, Sapphire is definitely in 3rd, in spite of the fact that I'm practically bankrupting myself to be on the lists.

So obviously there is a huge bias towards the number of people in the Clan, not individual contributions.

a) Now, If all Emerald gets the same reward just for marginally participating as I do for tanking 2+ levels of APs and SE - that sucks
b) If I am on both Top10 lists, do I get a double-reward? Bonus something of some sort? If not - that sucks

If I'm busting my ass just to get the same reward as some marginal-participant who just happens to be the right color - I think that's horrible management of the event. Just my opinion.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
67. hozzászólás - 2010.08.25. 23:55:09
Vindel

we have a spot open in Careless Conjurers become a Greenie Meanie:)

Kethios

are you ising IE? i had similar problems with hunts and its a bug with IE, i changed to firefox and dont get problem anymore.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.08.25. 23:55:32-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
68. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 04:23:16 (Válasz Viridel #66 hozzászólására.)
Viridel, it was clearly stated that multible rewards will apply:

Dumping huge ammounts of se in the event wil grand you a huge advantage in abilities when it ends
If your horde wins, you will get EXTRA reward on top of that
If you are top 10 in any of the two lists, you get extra 10 ducats and a medal (can someone specify what this does?)

So even if you do not get double the reward or your horde is not first, i cannot see how this event sucks. Just take their word for it that is worth every se spend and be patient.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
69. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 04:35:43 (Válasz stekkos #68 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.08.26. 04:23:16
Viridel, it was clearly stated that multible rewards will apply:

Dumping huge ammounts of se in the event wil grand you a huge advantage in abilities when it ends
If your horde wins, you will get EXTRA reward on top of that
If you are top 10 in any of the two lists, you get extra 10 ducats and a medal (can someone specify what this does?)

So even if you do not get double the reward or your horde is not first, i cannot see how this event sucks. Just take their word for it that is worth every se spend and be patient.

I'm not saying the Event itself sucks... But if some L12 Greenie gets a medal and 10 Ducats just because he's in Emerald and killed 30 Kobolds, but I get (hypothetically) two medals and 20 Ducats, and have to kill 300 of these damn things to make sure I'm in the Top10 - I still say that sucks.

Beyond that, is there any benefit to finishing #1 in the top 10, or can I finish 8th-9th and get the same reward? If it's the same reward, guess what - that sucks.

I know I'll probably have to just wait and see how things roll out, but I have a hunch that being an elite member of this event isn't going to result in elite EVENT rewards. I'm not talking about the end-of-event bonuses... I mean, if I finish #1, I want the damn Gold Medal - not just the same Participation Ribbon that everyone gets.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
70. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 06:16:15 (Válasz LydonB #65 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.25. 22:22:00

Furthermore, in light of the certainty that all the members of the Emerald horde "automatically" benefiting from reward A due to the horde victory; someone really needs to heed my advice and start implementing a way to balance the horde numbers out. The current situation is already dire and it's clear that it will only worsen. As one can clearly notice there's practically no competition between the hordes.

If a player did not activate the minimum number of pylons - he/she won't get the horde reward no matter he/she is an Emerald. On the other hand, if an emerald player activated the minimum required number of pylons but not more, he will only get the horde reward and won't be benefiting much from the personal reward. It's like 1 Medallion of Zarknod and 1 stat gains.

Let's say a diamond activated like 3 times the min pylons with more SE than it required each time, this player will get like 3-4 stat gains but no Zarknod medallion.

Which is better? -1 sec on hunts and 1 stat gains or 3-4 stat gains? This is what one can decide.

Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.25. 23:55:09

Kethios

are you ising IE? i had similar problems with hunts and its a bug with IE, i changed to firefox and dont get problem anymore.

No, I'm on Firefox.
much likedHrusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
75 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
71. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 06:33:52 (Válasz Kethios #70 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.08.26. 06:16:15

Let's say a diamond activated like 3 times the min pylons with more SE than it required each time, this player will get like 3-4 stat gains but no Zarknod medallion.

Which is better? -1 sec on hunts and 1 stat gains or 3-4 stat gains? This is what one can decide.

3-4 stats for each stat? For a high level character with high stats?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
72. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 06:49:01 (Válasz Hrus #71 hozzászólására.)
The level doesn't matter because the higher your level the more amount of SE needed to activate the pylon.

You get points for each stats.
public enemyEnginFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
73. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 14:06:42
I have a quick question and sorry if I am repeating anybody.. I am trying to understand what I am reading in the statistics section.

Say I have used 1000 SE for pylon activation. (Statistics-->Used SE)
And my horde has 100000 SE spent (Statistics-->SE spent on pylon activation)

Does this mean my contribution to the horde activity is 1%? I know it does not change anything as far as results and rewards are concerned, but it may give me a nice bump in motivation.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
74. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 15:05:01 (Válasz Engin #73 hozzászólására.)
I think you can't know the precentage because you'd need the number of players from your horde actively participating in the event.
If your idea is correct, than don't be sad for your 1% because there are alot of players that doesn't even spent 1k. Personally my SE spent is above 6k but compared to the top it is like nothing.

Just keep charging and you'll be fine.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
75. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 15:51:15 (Válasz Engin #73 hozzászólására.)
Then check this out!

Used SE: 23.528, SE spent on pylon activation-Ruby Horde:85804
According to this information, I made the 27% of my horde's efficiency!
I'm ashamed! What the hell are the other Ruby horde members doing?
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
76. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 18:25:13 (Válasz Boar #75 hozzászólására.)
Used SE: 8.289

I am for example accumulatin AP's for the second round to get the relic. Do not worry Boar, maybe I will not keep up your pace but I will be right behind you
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
77. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 19:47:40 (Válasz petel87 #76 hozzászólására.)
OK! And a small note: if you want an item, you dont need lots of AP's, cause the finding chance is increasing with the number of attempts... So if you want the other items, you need only minimal SE activations, but in increased number...
Circa 2-3 AP needed for the minimal SE +2AP is the try, so if you have 50-100AP's, that must be more then enough...
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
78. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 19:53:28 (Válasz Boar #77 hozzászólására.)
I know that, it took me 34 attacks to get the first relic, so I would rather be prepared. If I will get lucky and fgind it early, well... that's even better.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
79. hozzászólás - 2010.08.26. 19:55:16
42 wins here and no relic. got 2 potions so far.. and i have pretty high luck
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averagepainkiller
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
80. hozzászólás - 2010.08.27. 09:23:43
52 wins and NO RELIC!!!!!!!!!
Pontszám: 5
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője