Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - nerdears

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 20:12:15
I'm free once again! Unfortunately for Ciphas, I now feel a strange affinity to both Boar and metallic substances, particularly blades. As I look at the hill with Boar from a distance, I put a hand up to hold back Boar and his army of monsters. I close my eyes and begin to focus on the veins of metals within the hill itself. As I focus harder, I can begin to feel the hum of the metal begin to surge and move. I then put my focus into commanding the metal. It oozes through the earth and forms a dense fog atop the hill. As I focus further, the metallic fog begins to form small blades which are razor sharp and they then begin swirling, slicing and slashing their way through anything and everything. Unfortunately I do not have enough power to command a deadly blade (being still weak from all the transitions of my spirit), but the numerous cuts and slashes over all the bodies on the hill leave everybody weakened and bloody.

I then turn and nod my head to Boar and collapse to the ground in exhaustion...
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 19:54:29
I really like the idea of more specialized pets! Being someone that HAS a pet, but doesn't really make good use of it, I might be more inclined to put more focus into my little aggressive imp. I think it would be a lot of fun and would even be kind of like running another little minor character.
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 15:19:47
Seriously?!?! Honestly, this is a game created to have fun while playing the real doomlord game. It is purely imagination based with the limitation of trying to stay with what your character would do. At least try to make it fun for everyone. Take my post for example, I am a good builder in game, but a TERRIBLE fighter (just ask Boar). So I played this game using those strengths and limitations. Look at my posts. If this was in the actual game, there would be no way I could ever take, let alone hold, the hill. So I used my imagination and worked with what I do do well to have some fun. I even created a way to latch on to a stronger player to continue having some fun with it. If I wanted to be selfish and ruin the fun for everyone, there is plenty of things I could do to make me win that wouldn't make sense, like I would destroy the entire planet, warp to an alternate plane of existence where I am the only inhabitant, and build a hill there. That doesn't make sense though, so I worked with the limitations. There aren't really that many limitations, so at least TRY to play the game and have fun.
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 21:34:54
LOL, thanks for saving me the trouble of running. Unfortunately leaving the smoldering body of a Doomlord in the vicinity was a bad idea. As a swirling wind nears the remains of my body, several ashes are swept into the air. As the wind swirls toward Boar, some ashes are inhaled. As the ashes enter the body, my DNA begins to intertwine with Boar's and I regain some semblance of consciousness... within the mind of Boar! I see, hear, smell, taste, and think whatever Boar thinks. I am now one with Boar! For all the benefits this lends me, I also die when he dies.

Don't die!!
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 19:58:31
I also have an aggressive imp! Albeit he is not very powerful and I tend to neglect the little guy.

Level 6
Base level 3
Absorption 6
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 19:55:35
Yep, Caveat (Chaotic Gemini) is who I talked to. I just didn't want to get in to all of the details of what it does. I figured that it would be a cool thing for the clans as well. For example, I am sapphire. If my clan hit, say, level 45 in building, infection would begin. If my clan hit 100% infection, it could attack other sapphire clans and if it hit 0% it could do something like decrease building costs by a certain percentage. You could spend soul well energy to decrease the infection, similar to how it works with an individual.
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 19:44:46
Using my skills as a builder, I construct a second identical hill and place a flag on top indicating I have conquered the mount. The "mercenaries" (being of lesser intelligence) become confused and quickly flock to the new hill in an effort to defend it. At this point, I burrow into the correct hill and dig my way up to the center. I then sneak up and pull Boar into the hole from behind (me being the much weaker of the two of us), and being the good trained pets that they are, they follow Boar in and I quickly seal up the hole. I now construct high, outwardly sloping brick walls so nobody can climb and hunker down inside the walls cowardly awaiting the next powerful Doomlord that I will have to run from.
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 19:36:36
So I just hit level 19 and now have the infection. I have spoken with some other players and while it seems to be a little bit of a mystery as to what it does, I did get a couple of answers and from what I heard, I thought it might be a cool idea to apply infection to entire clans as well. Perhaps when clan hits a certain building level it gets infected and the same results would happen from hitting 0% or 100%. Just a thought.
Dátum: 2010.02.19. 23:51:23
So does anybody here Geocache? I know it's a worldwide hobby and I very much enjoy it. Those who do it will know what I am talking about. Those who don't, in short, I compare it to a worldwide easter egg hunt using coordinates and a GPS. You can check it out at www.geocaching.com. I am nerdears on there also, so feel free to send me a message or friend request and let me know any cool caches you have found or hidden
Dátum: 2010.02.19. 23:46:11
So there's two muffins sitting in an oven.

One muffin turns to the other and says, "Dang, it's really hot in here!"

The second muffin turns to the first and exclaims, "Holy crap! A talking muffin!"
Dátum: 2010.02.19. 23:37:34
Chicago, IL, U.S.
Dátum: 2010.02.11. 22:46:43
Clan Throtmor is currently recruiting. As of July 15, 2010 we have 7 open spots. We are looking for players over level 4. Specifically we would like to take on a second builder or someone willing to skill build to become a builder and we also need a few more good fighters. We need active players willing to follow instructions during times of war. Our clan is very active and also does some side interioir clan things like individual war victory rankings and builder rankings. We are also currently in the works for a couple of other clan goodies that should be fun. We are the #1 Sapphire clan in war victories. We are also ranked in the top 15 of all clans and are the 3rd ranked Sapphire clan. Please apply or contact Nerdears in game if you have any questions.
Dátum: 2009.12.11. 14:09:24
I just got the following question:
Tomatoes are native to which continent?
South America
Australia
Europe
Asia

South America was the correct answer, but there is also something called a Bush Tomato which is native to Central Australia.

http://www.cse.csiro.au/research/nativefoods/crops/bushtomatoes.htm
Oldal: 12