Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Sugestion box
1. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 17:36:19
I started this new topic because there is no " suggestion topic " in the Suggestion tread , and I hope it will be used by veteran and new players that don"t have the rights to open a topic .

Also I want to be one of the firsts to put here an idea :

1) Maybe we can implement some kind of Reward ( like 1 SE ) for each time one of our quiz are use . This way I think lots of players will want to put some question in game and we will have more new quiz"s to answers .

2) The second idea ( i am on a row ) : like on the forum maybe we can put a evaluation note ( like from 1 to 5 ) for each quiz and when you answer you can also judge them .

This way the most intresting questions can win prizes and medals !

I am a noob in this game but i enjoy the question part of the game very much and I hope this way we can improve this aspect .
Pontszám: 7.67
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
2. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 20:41:11
This game really needs variety . The texts for all the battles is getting repetitive , and also predictable . The same applies to the battle texts .

Doomlord need more creatures , pictures ( HQ ones ) , and when you hunt random events should appear : Meeting a merchant ( different from the SH ) , digging different treasures , coming across other doomlords , that will join your party for a short period of time etc .

Also there should be different XP rewards for every monster you find . I noticed that the level you have is also the same amount of XP you get for every monster .
There should be : tiny monster : 1 xp ; lesser monster : 2xp ; monster 3xp ; big monster : 4xp , and so on and so forth ( different for each level of course )
A hozzászólást Jerko módosította 2010.02.24. 20:41:37-kor
Pontszám: 3
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 20:44:40 (Válasz Jerko #2 hozzászólására.)
i like this idea with the mention that i also enjoy the picture we current have in game !

and the Xp idea is also good and I think they are easy to implement !
A hozzászólást Ciphas módosította 2010.02.24. 21:39:21-kor
Pontszám: 5
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 21:35:40
Also more variety needs to be applied to the weapons , armors . They all look the same ; they are the same ( with different names and a few improvements ) for at least 3 levels .
A hozzászólást Jerko módosította 2010.02.24. 21:36:00-kor
averageJaredrick
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 21:44:08
I was posting on my clan forum and had the idea of being able to order or at least arrange post in some form based on importance. Like for instance clan rules, or a welcome message for new members. Granted, if you highlight a post it move it to the top, but as I then found out after making another important post is that it moves the previous post down. Hopefully there will be a way we can order post or atleast the highlighted post or maybe even a post type like normal post, clan post (for info from clan leaders), that type of deal.
A hozzászólást Jaredrick módosította 2010.02.24. 21:44:33-kor
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 00:35:03 (Válasz Jerko #2 hozzászólására.)
There will be random events. Item finding when you use the Dimension Gate, Adventures,when you reach lvl 40(if I remember correctly), Every level has its own monsters with new pictures.

The repetitive texts are OK,why should anyone write 14371 text, if the outcome is the same? If you look closer,you can see multiple types of battle descriptions in random shuffle. But the point is: the battle texts perfectly serves their purpose. (Actually I never read them,just the last few lines with the outcome of the battle. I suggest you to do the same. )

Meeting a merchant: if you read the story carefully,you can see that there is no merchants on Ghalla. Just Doomlords and the prey. The Huckster is always available.If you searching for some fancy,shiny new items, use Dimension Gate,Epic Monument, or after lvl 20 you can use the Auction Hall(for relics).

The different XP reward is an interesting thing.In the common RPG-s(such as AD&D) the XP is a good thing,because level up gives the characters new strength and abilities.But in the Doomlord (When you'll become a hardcore gamer, you will recognize the fact) the XP is BAD THING,cause it gives you only a few SP and HP! The real power is in the SE,which comes from hunt and duel. But you can make much more duels in a level,than hunts!
This is why a dueller character can be twice as strong as a hunter. They gain less XP from duel,but if they choose their targets wisely,they get the same amount of SE, or much more. Or with other words: the more time you can stay on a level,the more strength you gain.(there is also a skill in the game to reduce the XP gained from the hunts!)
Pontszám: 8.25
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 00:50:11 (Válasz Ciphas #1 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Ciphas - 2010.02.24. 17:36:19

1) Maybe we can implement some kind of Reward ( like 1 SE ) for each time one of our quiz are use . This way I think lots of players will want to put some question in game and we will have more new quiz"s to answers .

2) The second idea ( i am on a row ) : like on the forum maybe we can put a evaluation note ( like from 1 to 5 ) for each quiz and when you answer you can also judge them .
This way the most intresting questions can win prizes and medals !

1) You get your reward when the question of yours is accepted.
After that,I think other rewards are unnecessary. And because a great random chooses the questions people get during hunts, the further reward may be unfair,too.

2) Also unnecessary,every player has different "favourite type" of questions, some people may use them to gain unfair benefits(scoring up their own questions), not to mention that this can be a massive data(counter for every question),which may slow the server...
Pontszám: 8
everyone's favoritePuuma
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 02:32:27
It would be nice to have a tithe system so that you can allot a certain % of your SE earned via dueling to automatically go to the clan soul well.
A hozzászólást Puuma módosította 2010.02.25. 02:33:50-kor
Pontszám: 8.33
public enemySilaspeabodyFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 02:34:04
I started this game a couple of weeks ago.

As a nooby, I've found that playing as a free player has it's draw-backs.

If the game depends on Membership and purchase of Ancient Stones to make money($),
then why do New Players who play Free not have instant active Ancient Stones.

Free Players should have all Burnt out Ancient Stone converted to new Acient Stones upon discovery of them.
Free Players should not be able to play the higher levels of the game without becoming Premium Members.
A Free Player Level should have a maximum of about half of the maximum level.
If a Free Player wishes to purchase Premium Membership, then that player MUST begin fresh as a new player.
Pontszám: 1.80
unpopularTalmzFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 02:42:23
This is great .. we have now a topic where we can put our suggestions
likedThadsonFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
16 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 04:34:14
It would be nice to have some sort of a personal notepad similar to the "clan forums" where I could place my thoughts without anyone else being able to read them.

This way I could place notes and reminders for myself like:
- My own personal plans (ie what skills I want to focus on next)
- My personal nemesis
- Players to avoid and why
- some important dates or achievements I want to note
and so on...
Everyone could use this as they see fit.

If you are concerned about server space, you could limit each note to a certain number of characters for every note, but considering that there is a forum implemented already, I guess this wouldn't be an issue, as we could write our notes there, except there everyone can read them...

Thanks for any consideration.

Thadson
Pontszám: 5.50
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 04:36:47 (Válasz Silaspeabody #9 hozzászólására.)
I do not like this idea at all!!

Idézet: Silaspeabody - 2010.02.25. 02:34:04
I started this game a couple of weeks ago.
As a nooby, I've found that playing as a free player has it's draw-backs.

Every "free" game has drawbacks to non-premium members. (In all honesty, I think this one has the least drawbacks.) They all require you to adjust your game to compensate to that drawback. I can't imagine how you are seeing that much of a difference in just 2 weeks of play.

Free Players should not be able to play the higher levels of the game without becoming Premium Members. A Free Player Level should have a maximum of about half of the maximum level.

Limiting free players level will allow them to get stronger while staying at that max level, dominating every player around them in duels. Plus, just because they are not premium does not mean they will not bring in friends that will buy stones.

What about the players that only purchase focus crystals? Will your suggestion penalize them too.

If a Free Player wishes to purchase Premium Membership, then that player MUST begin fresh as a new player.

If you have to start the game over to be premium, why would you ever make the switch? I was a higher level when I started with premium. I started because I wanted to support the game, not for the benefits. If I was made to start over to be premium, I never would have done it.

Free Players should have all Burnt out Ancient Stone converted to new Acient Stones upon discovery of them.

Why should free players be rewarded with conversion and not those that are paying. I see the burnt out stones as a bonus reward for the paying customers. When I started the game I was given 6 or 7 ancient stones to try out the perks. If they gave free ancient stones for every single burnt out stone found, it would cause people to buy significantly less.
Pontszám: 9
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 06:16:19 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #12 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.02.25. 04:36:47
Why should free players be rewarded with conversion and not those that are paying. I see the burnt out stones as a bonus reward for the paying customers. When I started the game I was given 6 or 7 ancient stones to try out the perks. If they gave free ancient stones for every single burnt out stone found, it would cause people to buy significantly less.

absolutely agree with you and in addition, burnt-out stones are not only usable for a clan building by everyone but also when you buy stones, they do change into good ones. works like almost everything in life: the reward is _after_ you do something
Pontszám: 8.60
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 07:39:10
Thanks for helping me answer most of the suggestions posted here, Boar, ChaoticGemini and Pogaxa, I couldn't have given a better answer myself.

About the notepad function, Thadson: we don't have such a feature ingame, because you can use window's built-in notepad or wordpad, which have eactly the same function, and with much greater flexibility.

About the variety, complexity etc. of things: there are many dozens of free browser-games on the internet. What most of them have in common, once they are released, they get very few improvements, because it is financially more efficient to make a new game instead. We are following a different course. Since the original (hun) doomlord game was released in 2008 sept, we are continually developing it, adding new features based on the players' request. More buildings, new events, actions, options all the time as you advance in the game. At start, the game might look simple, for a simple reason: a beginner player doesn't need to be flooded with possibilities - he needs to be able to understand and play the game easily. But later on, you get more and more possibilities. We have a huge number of players who started at the beginning and are still playing, since 1.5 years! As the international player community will grow, I have no doubt great improvement ideas will come from this board as well.
Pontszám: 8.75
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 08:32:25
I urge the developers once again to reward people most helpful in the forums (Stekkos, Chaotic, Pogaxa..) in some way. If you can give 7 a.s. as a reward for filling simple questionaire, or tons of a.s. once a month to beginners, you definitely can do this. It shows appreciation of the work that was put in (specially for example chaotic's webpage...) and rewards being helpful to people (up to now) for no other interest, and should that be implemented, it'll also take a part of work off your hands cause more people will try to answer other's questions so you won't have to.
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
Pontszám: 7.50
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 10:50:17 (Válasz Boar #6 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2010.02.25. 00:35:03
There will be random events. Item finding when you use the Dimension Gate, Adventures,when you reach lvl 40(if I remember correctly)
The repetitive texts are OK,why should anyone write 14371 text, if the outcome is the same? If you look closer,you can see multiple types of battle descriptions in random shuffle.
Meeting a merchant: if you read the story carefully,you can see that there is no merchants on Ghalla. Just Doomlords and the prey. The Huckster is always available.If you searching for some fancy,shiny new items, use Dimension Gate,Epic Monument, or after lvl 20 you can use the Auction Hall(for relics).

There are a "few hours" of gameplay till level 40 ... So couldn't they make random events for lower levels ?
I don't know about you , but i will like to see different texts , because it make me feel happy.
And i have read the legend . Maybe animals should transform into merchants , and give you some of the items they scavenged .
A hozzászólást Jerko módosította 2010.02.25. 10:50:41-kor
much likedCiphasFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 10:50:39 (Válasz Talmz #10 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Talmz - 2010.02.25. 02:42:23
This is great .. we have now a topic where we can put our suggestions

And it is all my doing !!!

I think that of a fee of 10% SE from every one that posts here should be sent via my character , its sounds like a resonable demand !

What is great is the fact that for the suggestions posted here they are giving a replay (good or bad ).
I hope this will make the game more fun .
A hozzászólást Ciphas módosította 2010.02.25. 10:52:29-kor
Pontszám: 5.00
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 10:52:47
Yeah , right ciphas ...

Will a new world be up soon ?
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 14:25:05
I'd like to suggest a "mass" message function for players in clans. I'd like to message all my clan members once instead of send each a message individually. We're a small clan now (but I'm lazy! ) and when the clan grows it will be troublesome to send messages. I know you can tell them to visit the clan forum - but I think some newer players may confuse this forum with the clan forum...
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2010.02.25. 19:36:36
So I just hit level 19 and now have the infection. I have spoken with some other players and while it seems to be a little bit of a mystery as to what it does, I did get a couple of answers and from what I heard, I thought it might be a cool idea to apply infection to entire clans as well. Perhaps when clan hits a certain building level it gets infected and the same results would happen from hitting 0% or 100%. Just a thought.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!