Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Fatmonk

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2016.02.09. 13:45:28
Hehe, I don't buy that. If you ask Perry White, he would not claim to be boss of Superman
Dátum: 2016.02.08. 00:25:24
"Who is Superman's boss?"

The correct answer is Perry White, but he is the boss of Clark Kent (Superman's alter ego).
As Superman, he has no boss.
Dátum: 2016.02.05. 00:38:49
Haha, you stumpled upon that one too

It can also refer to people from New Zealand (nickname), but they are obviously not from China
Dátum: 2016.02.04. 00:55:42
"From which country comes kiwi?"

Kiwi has at least 3 meanings:

1) a bird
2) a fruit
3) a nickname for people from New Zealand

As New Zealand is not among the answer options (and the bird is also from New Zealand) one can conclude, that the question refers to the fruit.
Dátum: 2015.12.13. 02:28:47
@Miklos: I see your point about nerfs. Glad however that you like one of my ideas

@Khine: I like too that clan bonusses should be excluded from championships, but it has been suggested before, so I don't think we will see that implemented
Dátum: 2015.12.12. 12:54:59
You are right. I have been using energy storage as well and this was my observation as well.
Dátum: 2015.12.10. 13:35:20
Clan sleep walkers. If you join a new clan you can become full member real fast. After a year or more the clan might have grown bigger with nice bonuses but not all players might have contributed a "fair" share. New players joining the clan have to pay the size of the soul well in SE to become full members and benefit from the buildings, so they might have to pay more for same benefits than players who entered when clan was small and didn't contribute.

I suggest a similar rule to apply for all members of the clan. It could be that you need to have a building score of at least 50% of the soul well to benefit from bonus building. If your building score is less bonus will be reduced. Access to buildings that does not give direct bonus could remain unrestricted.

*** no more new ideas for today - LOL
Dátum: 2015.12.10. 13:16:07
New fast track relic.

Add new relic to the game that is awarded when lvl'ing up and is time limited to a week (or a formula depending on lvl).

Relic bonus:
++ to all abilities based on lvl
+ % SE on hunts

This gives the player lvl'ing up some time to deal with spiders and other strong slow developers.
It will be a nice incentive to lvl up and keep moving on.

Relic could be limited to first 60 lvls maybe, I don't really know what matters in the top of the game yet
Dátum: 2015.12.10. 13:06:08
Championships. There has been complaints about players that stay on same lvl just to do championships. There are already penalties if you win same category several times but these "spiders" are mostly in good clans so they have good bonuses. I have been lucky so far to stear away from most of the spiders on my path but I have seen spiders as low as lvl 10. For new players this may be the hurdle that makes them give up already before they get really started.

I suggest:

- Add huge XP reward to championship winner (like 20-40 x duel XP)

This way the spiders gets flushed out to next lvl and makes room for new players.
Dátum: 2015.12.06. 00:03:05
Thanks Cruel. I'm already using the wiki but didn't find the luck calculation
Dátum: 2015.12.05. 03:30:06
Luck! I know that luck increases when you use real SE to build for the clan..... But what determines how much SE I need to use for 1 point of luck?
I have noticed that now I pay much more SE than I did when I started the game so I assume it depends on character lvl. But it could also be related to the luck lvl so that each new luck point is more expensive than the previous (like skills and abilities).

Any1 knows the formula?
Dátum: 2015.11.27. 02:49:46
I agree with you, some questions are rejected with reasons like this one and yet you find a lot of similar questions accepted.
Dátum: 2015.11.18. 10:51:01
Dummy question: What is in a chest of universe?

Also: The in-game link includes temple wand for the 350 stones and above purchases, which is correct?
Dátum: 2015.11.17. 23:57:17
Thanks Sbart and Manunkind for the answer.

New question about torture chamber: In description is says that a captured player will stay there until end of the day. I captured some just before midnight and after midnight my TC counter indicated they were still there. Are you in fact in TC 24 hrs or only until midnight?
Dátum: 2015.11.15. 23:56:52
Clans.

1) I have noticed that a clan can place a building on top of the list of buildings to build .... I don't remember this option from when I started the game and created my first clan. How is that done?
2) How do you write that special "message of the day" (for clan members) that appear when you open the clan menu? Don't remember that option either

Not that I need to do these things now, just curious
Dátum: 2015.11.06. 13:41:24
Moving past one spider might lead you to one championship category with no spiders (= fair fights) but there are many spiders around.
What you need to do is to check the results of the level categories and check the winners. Then adjust your development to stay on a lvl a few more days or try to move fast next couple of lvls to avoid those nasty spiders
Dátum: 2015.10.29. 23:52:11
When you are not in a clan you should not get clan related tasks in ToD, that should apply too when you in a clan but not yet have access to the buildings because you don't have filled the soul well yet.

So the task generator needs to check not only if the player is a member of a clan and that clan has the building to use for the task, but also if the player can actually access that building.

--- just got my hand forced to use a decree, not happy
Dátum: 2015.10.24. 21:31:25
When does the new level 60 W4 start?
Dátum: 2015.10.22. 11:19:38
In the championship I think it would be OK not to have any clan bonusses at all
Dátum: 2015.10.20. 20:51:04
I can fully understand that some players develop more slowly either because of lack of time to play a lot or because they want to get the fullest out of each level. But I don't understand why some1 wants to stay at a certain level just to terrorize other players.
That being said, one must expect some attacks and a spider can be avoided by lvl'ing up out of the spiders lvl range. And in a clan you can get support from other higher lvl players.

It is in no-ones interest, not even a spider, to drive players out of the game.

In my opinion insults and the likes should be reported and warnings given by admin.
Oldal: 12345