Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - sirius158

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 15:26:12
as i see you came from a server that closed due to inactivity right?what do you think that will happen on this server when you keep driving players awway with your ridiculus attacks?and by the way honestly now how much SE you expect to get when you attack a lvl 20 or 30?almosyt nothing unless you wan to tell me that you so desperately need the 100 se that you will get form the torture chamber.you will get more se if oyu hit someone on your lvl or even someone that is 50 lvl below you.a lvl30 will not give you mre than 100 to 200 se from the torture chamber.so stop saying that you do for the se and not form your ego
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 09:55:13
again you are confused manukind.noona has a problem with normal range duels.on those duels you can change your stategy,ask support form your clan until you are strong enough etc.in case you didnt understand the problem and everyone is complaining when a lvl 200 and above hitting a lvl100 and below and in general with more than 50 lvl difference.on those attacks you need supblasma and you know that.now the suggestion was not to to able to drag someone on your torture chamber but not to able to drag someone on your torture chamber when you use subplasma.that mean for example when a lvl200 attacks a lvl100 which he has to use subplasma to get the SE for the duel but not to be able to drag the lvl100 in his torture chamber.but even in this case YOU NEED TO HAVE THE BATTLE REPORTS.tell me a game of this style that you dont have a battle report.i can answer you that there is noteven one and i have played many.how can you adapt as you say,which btw you cannot adapt when someone 100 lvl above attacks you, in normal range battles if you dont have the battle report to see what you can improve?do you you understand now where is the problem with hiding the battle reports?
Dátum: 2023.11.15. 21:24:22
i think you are a little confused manukind.the complains regarding the hidden battles reports that dont allow players to escape from the torture room since they dont know that have been dragged to one will stop.the complains about players lvl200 and above 200 attacking players that are 200 lvls below them will not stop unless those players stop doing it or if there will be a limit on how many lvls below you can hit with subplasma or when youattack with subplasma not to be able to drag the other on your torture chamber which as far as i saw on the comments ,and to be honest i agree also,are the most popular solution.hiding the battle reports for sure didnt help and also eliminated on of the option of a building,escaping from the torture chamber.IN all the online games of this type you always have bettle reports.besides seeing the battle rport help you improve your strategy.ok this obciously dont help when someone that is 200 lvl attack you but it is helpfull within an normal range of opponnets.i think oyu will agree at least on that one
Dátum: 2023.11.15. 17:24:43
sorry to didssapoint you manukind but i agree with valoorian.torture chamber has effect on you.but be true and answer that,if the beholder removed the torture chamber you wouldnt have a problem?why are you so against when it was suggested to put a limit on how many lvls below you can hit with sybplasma?why are you so against when it was proposed when you attack somoen with subplasma not to be able to drag him into the torture chamber?the answer is that torture chamber is affecting the players gameplay.and i agree with you that the game has many possibilities this is why i also dont understand why some players are focusing on ruining the other gameplay by hitting players that are 100 and 200 lcls below them and ruining also some events for them.so why you support something that is wrong and you are against to a fair solution for the new players and the low lvl players?
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 14:52:55
actually you are wrong fos.first of all the scarab doesnt protect you from the torture chamber unless you are very low lvl and attacked by a high lvl.but there is no way a lvl20 to get the scarab,since it cannot be bought but win it in the action.but the auction is available only after lvl25 if i remeber correct.in addition the stakes for the scarab is always above 1000 so again it is impossible for a lvl20 or even 30 to have a chance.the scarab doesnt give protection from the torture chamber on the high lvls,only the attacker regrets it if he has a lot of SE when he attack cause he will loose them all,although at the end of the battle he will drag his opponent on the torture chamber.so if the goal is to gain SE a higher lvl will give you more SE than a lower.on the other hand lets say that you drag a lvl20 on your torture chamber,how much SE you will get?i think lvl20 they cannot get more than 5000 on their best day and even from that amount you will get a part not all.a duel with the crystal clan or on the clan championship, if it is on, will give you more SE.
Dátum: 2021.10.15. 15:04:02
yes but with the same logic a lvl 300 dragging a lvl200 because he attack him with subplasma will get a huge amount also.so either higher lvl when attacking much lower lvls must get a penalty on duel point or rducing they stats for that duel,for example a lvl 200 when attacking a lvl 100 to get a penalty of 100 on all of his stats for that duel or let the subplasma work for alll
Dátum: 2021.09.17. 13:04:42
so higher lvls can attack much lower lvls and drag them to the torture chamber unless they have the scarab but lower lvls when attack and win higher lvls they cannot drag them to the torture chambers even if they dont have the scarab.So how this is fair?A lvl 200 to attack a lvl40 and drag him and a lvl61 to attack a lvl74 and cannot drag him to the torure chamber?
Oldal: 1