Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1301. hozzászólás - 2023.11.15. 17:47:47 (Válasz manunkind #1299 hozzászólására.)
actually manukind i agree with valorian.since i have the option to escape from the torure chamber how will i know it without the battle reports?and yes for me it has effect on my gameplay.but this is not the point here.the point is that why eliminating the option to escape the torture chamber?ok for you which propably noone atatck you might make no difference but for me it is important to know if i was dragged to the torture chamber and try to escape SINCE THE ACTUAL BUILDING GIVING ME THIS CHOICE,so why eliminaing this option?
Pontszám: 8.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1302. hozzászólás - 2023.11.15. 21:07:28 (Válasz sirius158 #1300 hozzászólására.)
sirius158, i am not against subplasma reports. i just think it's all overblown. and returning them surely won't stop the complaints.
Pontszám: 6.13
very popularsirius158Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1303. hozzászólás - 2023.11.15. 21:24:22 (Válasz manunkind #1302 hozzászólására.)
i think you are a little confused manukind.the complains regarding the hidden battles reports that dont allow players to escape from the torture room since they dont know that have been dragged to one will stop.the complains about players lvl200 and above 200 attacking players that are 200 lvls below them will not stop unless those players stop doing it or if there will be a limit on how many lvls below you can hit with subplasma or when youattack with subplasma not to be able to drag the other on your torture chamber which as far as i saw on the comments ,and to be honest i agree also,are the most popular solution.hiding the battle reports for sure didnt help and also eliminated on of the option of a building,escaping from the torture chamber.IN all the online games of this type you always have bettle reports.besides seeing the battle rport help you improve your strategy.ok this obciously dont help when someone that is 200 lvl attack you but it is helpfull within an normal range of opponnets.i think oyu will agree at least on that one
Pontszám: 9
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1304. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 02:16:30 (Válasz sirius158 #1303 hozzászólására.)
sirius15, why would someone in normal range use a subplasma to attack?
Pontszám: 5.75
very popularsirius158Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1305. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 09:55:13 (Válasz manunkind #1304 hozzászólására.)
again you are confused manukind.noona has a problem with normal range duels.on those duels you can change your stategy,ask support form your clan until you are strong enough etc.in case you didnt understand the problem and everyone is complaining when a lvl 200 and above hitting a lvl100 and below and in general with more than 50 lvl difference.on those attacks you need supblasma and you know that.now the suggestion was not to to able to drag someone on your torture chamber but not to able to drag someone on your torture chamber when you use subplasma.that mean for example when a lvl200 attacks a lvl100 which he has to use subplasma to get the SE for the duel but not to be able to drag the lvl100 in his torture chamber.but even in this case YOU NEED TO HAVE THE BATTLE REPORTS.tell me a game of this style that you dont have a battle report.i can answer you that there is noteven one and i have played many.how can you adapt as you say,which btw you cannot adapt when someone 100 lvl above attacks you, in normal range battles if you dont have the battle report to see what you can improve?do you you understand now where is the problem with hiding the battle reports?
Pontszám: 8.78
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1306. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 10:31:06 (Válasz manunkind #1304 hozzászólására.)
manukind we all know that wehen you attack someine that is 100 lvl below you you need subplasma.noone saying anything about normal range attacks whcih even in those battles you need the battle report to adjust your strategy.and again what is the reason for hiding the battle reports?why the players cannot know if they were dragged or not to the torture chamber?
Pontszám: 8.46
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1307. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 15:20:24 (Válasz sirius158 #1305 hozzászólására.)
battle reports have not been hidden. only subplasma battle reports have been hidden. so if you are attacked in your normal range, you should still be seeing the reports, and you can still use those reports to trigger your retaliation. if you are attacked outside your normal range (via subplasma), there is no harm and at present no report. i would love to hear how many times you escaped the torture chamber of a player above your normal range in the years before these subplasma battle reports were hidden. being in someone's torture chamber costs you nothing, and escaping someone's torture chamber gives you nothing. it's an odd choice of hill to die on.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.11.16. 16:06:09-kor
Pontszám: 6.70
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1308. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 17:30:22 (Válasz manunkind #1307 hozzászólására.)
sorry to dissapoint you manukind but me i have escaped from the torure chamber from somone that was outside my range.i aws dragged when i had a ppenalty on my stats due to dueks and when the penalty went of and change geae and use the myto expolsion i was escaped so dont think thta this is mpossible.ofcourese of you attack someone that is 100 lvl below this is ot possible but it should be alimit on that dont you think?being in someone torture it does cost you,cause if you play the you actually pay him to hit again and again,and if you escape then he gets nothing...plus you drag him on the torture chamber.but since as you claim doesnt change anyhting lets deleye the building?would you agree on that?NO.but a t least let it be a limit on how much lvls below can yu hit with subplasma cause it is ridiculus for a lvl 200 to hit a lvl 30 any player with more than 100 lvls difference and after mocking him also.and before you say i am not reffering to you but there was an incident with one of your clansmate thet start the insults of family members i think you know what i maen.do you know ehat was the penalty for that?one day ban and the player that reported was getting attacked almost HOURLY by your clan.but again the question remainwhy hide the battle reports no matter if are with subplasma or not?and by hidding the attack of the lvl200 to players with 100 lvls difference you actually reward that kind of attacks while you should try to stop them.
Pontszám: 7.53
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1309. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 17:57:17 (Válasz valorian #1308 hozzászólására.)
valorian, congratulations on escaping a subplasma torture chamber once.
Pontszám: 6.70
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1310. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 18:01:47 (Válasz manunkind #1307 hozzászólására.)
if you talk about the times when you attaked me ofcourse i couldnt escape since our difference was more than 100 lvls manukind.i dont know if you had attacked also siriuis or any other but from the comments that i have read many complain about your kind of attacks especially during events.now if the attacker is slighty out of normal range then yes you can escape from the torure chamber if you change gear,drink madness potion change spell etc.it is possible although you are right that this is impossible when the other is 100 or 200 lvls above you.but again i dont see the reason to hide the battle reports with or without subplasma.we disagree on if the totrure chamber effect your gameplay or not.i do say that it is effected it and you say it makes no difference.so does this mean that if the building was deleted you would agree since according to you doesnt have any efect?i believe not and if you want to be honest you will admit it also
Pontszám: 7.48
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1311. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 19:25:02 (Válasz predator. #1310 hozzászólására.)
predator, subplasma attacks only affect your gameplay if you let them. they cause no harm, so if you change your tactics, that's on you.

while there is no disadvantage to the defender, there is an advantage for the attacker. i would prefer to keep this advantage, but if Beholder removed it, i would not spend years complaining about it as you guys have. 65 pages, just wow.
Pontszám: 7.36
popularNeo2022Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1312. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 19:32:25 (Válasz manunkind #1311 hozzászólására.)
well ofcourse you didnt care since you are the one attacking 100 and more lvls below you and you are not the one that getting atatcked.and before you say it i was also one of the ones that you had attacked in the past so i do know what i am saying.besides to put a limit on the subplasma attacks or not to be able to drag someone to the torture chamber when you use a subplasma is not a bad idea.anyway i came to the forum only because i had a task about it.either way beholder never listen to any suggestion that are made either here or by ticket but everyone has a right to complain when someone 200 lvl above him attacking him and ruin an event for him.but i also dont understand why the subplasma attacks should be hidden
Pontszám: 7.77
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1313. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 19:53:54 (Válasz Neo2022 #1312 hozzászólására.)
a literally harmless attack. if that ruins an event for you, you'll need to do some personal reflection.
popularNeo2022Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1314. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 20:15:23 (Válasz manunkind #1313 hozzászólására.)
that is your opinion.if you find joy in hitting players that are 200 lvl below you maybe yu need to do some presonal reflection
Pontszám: 7.77
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1315. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 20:23:41 (Válasz manunkind #1311 hozzászólására.)
again you seem to be confused manukind.first of all my complain was about the hidden battle reports which is something new.secondly the complain about attacks with more than 100 lvls difference is not 65 pages although it is some pages but that only proves 2 things.beholder dont care about the players suggestions or complains.and sorry to say it but too many players have a problem with you since you seem the one doing most of those attacks as i understand and you are the one that supports them so much.and the thing is that is not one or two playes but many and for many years is not something recent.and i will have to agree that attacking someone that is more than 100 lvls below and then mocking him shows that the attacker will have to do some inner search
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1316. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 21:15:06 (Válasz Neo2022 #1314 hozzászólására.)
Neo2022, yes, that is my opinion.

predator, scroll back. the complaints about subplasmas form the bulk of this forum. i have no disagreement with returning the subplama battle reports. but that will do nothing to stem the subplasma complaints. and the subplasma complaints are over a literally harmless attack.

you have no idea how many subplasma attacks i have made. i am just willing to engage in discussion of the matter.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.11.16. 21:20:35-kor
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1317. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 21:33:00 (Válasz manunkind #1316 hozzászólására.)
true most odf the complains are about the high lvls attacking players thatare 100 lvls or more below them i just pointed out the not all 65 pages are for that.secondly i repeat my complain was about the hiding of the battle reports.i dont care how many attacks with sybplasma you did i just pointed out that it is not one or two players but many so i can assume that you did enough at least at the past when i read the complains.i dont know about now but still since the battle reports are hidden i couldnt know.
regarding the complains about the attacks how about the high levels stop hitting players that are 100 and more lvls below them?cause from what i see noone is complaining about normal attacks.and how so negative of there to be a limit on how many lvl below can you hit with subplasma or when you attack with subplasma not to be able to drag the other to the torture chamber?either of this would propably stop the complains also.so as you can see good solutions have been suggested and also the attitude of some high lvl players could also stop the complains dont you think?
popularfirestormFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1318. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 21:47:58 (Válasz predator. #1310 hozzászólására.)
well i wouldnt mid torture chamber to be complete deleted but since this is not going to happen the other 2 solutions look also good for me.
Pontszám: 7.82
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1319. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 22:26:28 (Válasz predator. #1317 hozzászólására.)
predator, why should we stop something that is literally harmless?
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1320. hozzászólás - 2023.11.16. 23:39:23 (Válasz manunkind #1319 hozzászólására.)
acccording to you.as you might see too many problems have problem with someone that is 200 lvl above them attacking them.why are you so negative on putting a limit no those stupid attacks ?

predator
also the attitude of some high lvl players could also stop the complains dont you think?
manukind
why should we stop something that is literally harmless*?

*according to manukind opinion which many disagree*
Pontszám: 6.53
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője