Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - DoomlordFos

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2021.09.01. 07:01:32
Some people have literaly put their soul into building a clan, said clan eventualy ended up inactive it would be a pain if a person that, lets say built 19000 millions in his/her clan still had to pay another 63 millions just to get into an active clan, that is probably the reason why the building you do in One clan counts to fill the soul well of the new clan. Would it make sense to fill the soul well again? Absolutely. Would it be fun? Not much.

In any case it is a game design choise, so unless Beholder wants to change this there is nothing that can be done.

Ps: in the game help menu you can send a development sugestion ticket to Beholder team.
I always thought that the benefits of the clan buildings should be proportional to the percentage of the soul well a new clan member as already filled.

Ps2: Active clans with big soul wells usually have high level players that will help a new player fill the soul well via energy storage. It will multiply by Ten every soul energy/building energy you spend.
As a reference i had a level 4 (currently level 5) join One of my clans 3 days ago, he already built more than 2 millions.
Dátum: 2021.08.29. 13:00:03
You are more or less correct, members of a clan with the tree of knowledge won't get bricks... But this is only true for members that have already filled the soul well and have acesse to all the buildings.
Dátum: 2021.08.28. 16:48:02
Yes it is a high price to pay to enter a clan.
This is me speaking from experience when i joined clan crusaders as a low level.
Most of the building wont come from actual soul energy but from building energy. After you join a clan you'll start getting energy bricks for each duel/ hunt/ clan Championship battle you do, at the end of the day these bricks are transformes into building energy. Don't know the exact fórmula for this but i can assure you that the energy you get from the bricks is much more than the soul energy you collect.

Also big clans have a building called energy storage. How does this work? Members of the clan donate energy, players trying to fill the soul well use that energy to fill it much faster. For each 1 soul energy/ building energy you spend the storage will contribute with 9 energy ( this echange is not affected by your building skill)... This is your major sources of energy to fill the well but it is dependent on the other members goodwill.
Dátum: 2021.08.12. 17:58:04
Emerald Legion and House of Mouse are active Emerald clans, see if they'll take you in.
Dátum: 2021.08.08. 12:47:25
Nice find that hungarian site... Just let google automaticaly translate hungarian pages, for what i can tell it's very accurate.
Dátum: 2021.08.06. 08:46:51
Try this site, a bit outdated but the best i could find.

https://doomlord.fandom.com/wiki/Buildings
Dátum: 2021.08.03. 18:34:14
"My name is Drakin, and I'm a galetki, like you... But I am not a warrior, never have been. I tended the mushroom gardens, so I was useful."

When you have a Quest " find x" you can complete it by going to the legend section of the doomlords page.

Check the list that antidote posted in the previous post, it tells you the level you need to be. In case of drakin you need to be level 8 só that means Legend section chapter 7.
Dátum: 2021.07.11. 14:54:49
I really like the monster talisman, as they are free squeezable pets on demand, problem it takes time to use and squeeze all those talismans ... My suggestion is to put an option in settings for automatically squeeze talisman pets. In case of multiple talismans used reactivate the squeeze for 1 action point or 1/3 ancient stones, linked to our preferences in the hunt page.
Dátum: 2021.07.06. 10:55:11
The only way i know for you to protect from high level subplasma attacks is if you check the following options in settings

"As long as I am a premium member, I do not want to be attacked with subplasma:
(your subplasmas will be destroyed automatically, and you can't get more subplasmas while this option is on!)
If your premium membership expires, this function will turn off automatically."

It destroyes your subplasma, but you look like someone that does not believe in preying on the weaker (lower level) doomlords só it shouldn't matter.
Dátum: 2021.02.26. 13:47:49
That guy is attacking you with subplasma. There is an option in settings to prevent such attacks, check it out .
Dátum: 2021.01.01. 10:43:29
Thank you very much for the information.

Happy new year!
Dátum: 2020.12.29. 01:04:48
I just noticed that we now have the worlds svet an univers. What are those worlds?
Dátum: 2020.09.21. 09:35:45
I had a character in Emerald Legion 1 or 2 years ago, didn't see anything strange there. Just an extremely well organized clan when it comes to clan strategy (very similar to Diamond Purs).
Dátum: 2020.03.11. 11:56:13
This is just a conjecture.

Each clan championship group has 4 competing clans, if there are, let's say, 10 clans there would be 2 groups with 4 clans and 1 group with 2 clans. Since there would be an incomplete group the game algorithm would chose additional active clans to complete the group even if it doesn't have enough level 20+ active players.

Once again this is just a conjecture
Dátum: 2019.07.12. 22:20:29
All good on my side to.

Sometimes clearing your browser cookies and cache makes wonder for browser based games… not always but its worth a shot
Dátum: 2019.04.12. 16:40:59
In that case the energy bricks should be removed from chests for players that are in clans with the tree of Knowledge. It's not good when 1/3 of the chests give a reward that is completely useless...
Dátum: 2019.04.12. 09:03:59
I keep getting energy bricks from the Easter chests but, at the end of the day, I get no building energy since my clan already has the level 25 pyramid of glory. So what happen to the bricks I earned? Are they automatically added to my clan's tree of Knowledge?
Dátum: 2019.02.16. 17:21:49
For those of you trying to complete the infamous "archive draw in five of your duels" quest, fear not as the hukster have found it in their heart the strength to show mercy. That's right after much pondering they decided to put on display a couple of maces of peace, look for them in veteran's (level 100) weapon section of the soul hukster.

Mace of peace
Type: weapon
Level: 100
Damage: 1-6
Strength: -500
Thaumaturgy: -500
Price: 33500 Soul-energy, 60 ancient stones
Dátum: 2018.12.23. 11:12:10
You need to develop the blue mytokronite minion skill só that the level 300 (250+50)fethish ability takes effect... If your minion's blue skill is already at level 50 then it is a bug, the support team will help you if you send a ticket.
Dátum: 2018.10.30. 20:28:06
And here is the last epic creature we killed:

"Lanilya, the earth dragon is perished! The lethal blow was made by Fos. 26850 soul-energy went from the creature into the soul-well."

It seems like some members of the clan diamondpurs have special abilities... from shape-shifting, to top level infiltration very nice indeed.
Oldal: 1234567