Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - water mistress

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.04. 11:47:04
so the problem that was supposed to be fixed in a week has become a permannet change to please the high lvls?
Dátum: 2023.07.13. 12:53:50
sma here as a defender i might loos and someone drag me to the torture chamber but if i fight back and drink a madness potion i can easily get out.now in order to please th high lvls we dont know if we are drag to the torture chamber and not have a chance to get out.if you wanted to do that then you should eliminate the torture chamber completly.not to mention again that the high lvls will not only stop but will increase that attacks on low lvls since they dont even have to play they just hit the low lvls and let them pay them while they dont do nothing.honestly this was the worst update ever on this game!!
Dátum: 2023.05.21. 10:42:50
i got response about the reward of the championships instead of free abilities to be SE.literally was dissapointed.

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion! However, if the reward would be SE instead, higher levels would get a lot more still, so the system wouldn't change effectively. Players earn a lot more SE at high levels, you can't give them the same amount as at lower levels.

but the amount to be a medium amount of SE that will be equal with the SE you will get from lets say 20 hunts according to your lvl.so the amount is not all for all,it is a good amount of SE that dont change the balance and it is more fair.then the answer from the development went again to the penalty of winning too many chamionship.But for some reason they dont seem to understand that the penalty doesnt actually work on lower lvs.imagine how many championships someone will win with 150 on attack and def before the penalty have an actual effect and meanwhile the free abilities will reduce even the penalty.i really dont understand why this is not clear
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 11:30:48
i agree.i mean big clans have also the minions so you get abilities from that.those abilities and the minios can be included.but the attack,def and iq bonuses from cln building should be excluded.regarding the filing of the soulwell i think it has been laready answered the building energy let you fill the soulwell easily without sacrificing SE unless you want to.Manukid you could fill also your soulwell without sacrificing SE or even before the building that had been said before,although i dont see that building on my clan maybe unlocked later,but since you did you did increased your luck also which effects the battle alot so you did benefit also in away
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 08:44:07
first of all because the big clan can kick you out if you go to catacomves for some time due to personal reasons.second you need a lot of resources to join a big clan.third since the game gives you the opportunity to create a clan with your friends why to join a clan that might be interested only for championships and demand you to do certain things or you will be kicked out?if it was like you say then the game shouldnt have given you the right to make a clan with your friends,it could be that there are 4 hordes that means 4 clans and you join and build for your horde.no clans just 4 hordes,you choose your horde and play.it sound fair to you on a championship weaker player to win the championship because of the clan bonuses?you can have the clan bonuses on duels,on epic, etc. but on the chamionship it should be players vs player with their own abilities, not player vs clan bonuses.it migh be sound fair to you when fighting playes that both are on high clans,since all the bonuse doesnt matter since both have the same bonuses but on low lvls the 150 attack and def together with the other clan bonuses makes all the differences.think that, a lvl15 player on a high clan even if he stays at the catacomves for 1 one year he will be winning the chamionship easily.that meas 2 abilities in a stats every month.think about it
Dátum: 2023.05.16. 13:33:00
manukind you are right about the social of the game.but beholder gave also the right to start your own clan with your friends.it could be just to choose oe of the 4 hordes and just join a horde clan.and yes i understand that thee clans must have some advantages but the problem is that those advantages are huge.for example a lvl20 from a new clan cannot beat the 150 attack and def that the big clan gives not to mention the other bonuses.the logic in most of the games that i have played is that ususally a premium player has an advantage from a normal player but here is the opposite.it doesnt matter if you are premium you just have to be on a big clan.
Dátum: 2023.05.02. 10:44:26
what you say about the chess is actually not true.remeber that subplasma and crystal clan was added because high players said that the didnt had enough targets for tasks and events so actually the rules have changes or modified if you want to call it like this.so a limitation of the torture chamber chamber or the subplasma attack is the same thing with the crystal clan and the subplasma that was added before
Oldal: 1