Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1241. hozzászólás - 2023.04.26. 16:19:19 (Válasz manunkind #1240 hozzászólására.)
i was sure that you will be looking for new players that not even close to your lvl to attack.the excuse that it is hard to find targets or you hit only on ruler or this event is pretty lame and i doubt if anyone believe that lame excuse anymore.just admit that you just filling your ego when you hit new players that dont have a chance to fight back instead of facing player on your lvl.
Pontszám: 9.14
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1242. hozzászólás - 2023.04.26. 16:28:18 (Válasz manunkind #1238 hozzászólására.)
let me also give you some dictionary lessons manukind since you propably have a problem to understand what some words mean

COWARD a person who is not brave and is too eager to avoid danger, difficulty.so i guess avoiding hitting players similar to you and hitting only players that are 200 lvl below just fits for you.

BULLY one who is habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others who are weaker, smaller, or in some way vulnerable. you are exactly what the word means.

as for the even that you migh be looking for me,maybe my lvl17 is too high for you since you hit around lvl10 players
Pontszám: 9.10
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1243. hozzászólás - 2023.04.26. 16:33:14 (Válasz manunkind #1238 hozzászólására.)
since you have trouble understand what a bully means maybe this will help you although i have my doubts.

https://psychology.iresearchnet.com/social-psychology/antisocial-behavior/ bullying/
Pontszám: 9.14
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1244. hozzászólás - 2023.04.26. 19:22:12 (Válasz Dionysos #1243 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, here's one more for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player
Pontszám: 5.64
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1245. hozzászólás - 2023.04.26. 19:36:23 (Válasz Dionysos #1242 hozzászólására.)
although it's hard not to pick this apart: "habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening"

habitually: twice in january.
cruel: subplasma attack causes no harm.
insulting: i have called you no names. you, on the other hand, can't say the same.
threatening: i have neither threatened nor retaliated against your 10 pages of complaints against me.
Pontszám: 5.61
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1246. hozzászólás - 2023.04.26. 19:44:56 (Válasz Dionysos #1242 hozzászólására.)
and just because i hit you (twice) doesn't mean i don't also hit more competitive players at higher levels. your POV is narrow. i am reminded why i had stopped engaging.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1247. hozzászólás - 2023.04.26. 19:50:19 (Válasz Dionysos #1242 hozzászólására.)
we agree on one thing, though. you are 'weaker, smaller, and in some way vulnerable.'
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1248. hozzászólás - 2023.04.27. 12:00:18 (Válasz manunkind #1244 hozzászólására.)
here is something for you then manukind.and in case you have trouble to understand what it is since it something that you obviously dont have an idea i also put the meaning for you to understand

Sportsmanship is an understanding of and commitment to fair play, ethical behavior and integrity, and general goodwill toward an opponent

Fair competition, respect, equality, , respect for written and unwritten rules such as integrity, solidarity, tolerance, care, excellence and joy, are the building blocks of fair play that can be experienced and learnt both on and off the game

but i guess words like integrity are new or completly unknown to you

but i guess you only are familiar with this

Abuse of power is the misuse of a position of power to take unjust advantage of individuals
Pontszám: 9.10
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1249. hozzászólás - 2023.04.27. 12:07:09 (Válasz manunkind #1245 hozzászólására.)
are you ste?lets see

habitually: twice in january. ONLY because i got premium and you couldnt hit me anymore.Besides i am not the only one complaining of your attacks.as you pointed before to see the other comments on the forum many players got attacked by you until they left the game.are you calling them also liars?
cruel: subplasma attack causes no harm. subplasma were supposed as ou said to help you find targets on ysometasks on the event and not to his new players with 200 lvl difference as you do to drag them into the torture chamber and to feed your ego that you got a victory.Great victory beating someone that is 200lvls below you
insulting: i have called you no names. you, on the other hand, can't say the same. Seriously?just read your own comments before you speak
threatening: i have neither threatened nor retaliated against your 10 pages of complaints against me. did you just write yesterday that you will be looking for me?the comment is there in case you forgot.and besides even if you dont say it here hitting me all the time to feed your ego has the same result
Pontszám: 8.90
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1250. hozzászólás - 2023.04.27. 12:13:39 (Válasz manunkind #1247 hozzászólására.)
yes as you said we agree on thatwe agree on one thing, though. you are 'weaker, smaller, and in some way .'

weaker i am lvl17 and you are lvl256
smaller whos is smaller me that i fight equal opponents or you that you fight players that are 240 lvls below you?you do understand that when you say
that you respect other players all the players below lvl100 laughing with you,right?
vulnerable ofcourse i am vulnerable when i am facing someone that is 240 lvls above me.why this suprise you?do you think that you you wouldnt?
Pontszám: 8.90
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1251. hozzászólás - 2023.04.27. 22:15:07 (Válasz manunkind #1244 hozzászólására.)
manukind something for you just to understand not only what PVP means but also PKing.this is from an interview on eurogamer regarding PVP and PKING

We set out to build a compelling world full of danger and opportunity that begs to be explored. The intended design was never to allow a small group of players to bully other players. Based on what we saw, we realised that we needed to make fundamental changes and not just incremental fixes
To be specific, by PvP we mean, fair fights that are organised, skill based, and opted into by all participants.Not PKing (Player Killing), which is a predatory behaviour that relies on exploiting another player's lack of experience, progress, readiness, or willingness.That model is toxic by design, because the PKer's fun comes directly at the expense of someone else's fun.What we're talking about isn't PvP. It's PK, and the article does a fantastic job concisely delineating the two. They're not the same thing, and catering to the latter is not and has never been a successful strategy for MMO development.
Pontszám: 8.66
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1252. hozzászólás - 2023.04.28. 01:06:24 (Válasz Dionysos #1251 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, perhaps you missed it previously, but subplasma attacks take no SE. your player is not killed. good luck though. it must be hard recovering from those two attacks in january. but i believe in you.
Pontszám: 5.90
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1253. hozzászólás - 2023.04.28. 11:34:04 (Válasz manunkind #1252 hozzászólására.)
nice try manukind.but in case you didnt know,although i am sure you know it this is why you are attacking players that are at least 100lvl beow you and more, you do get se for dragging me in the torture chamber.but your attaks on lvl20 and below are only to feed your ego and have nothing to do with any task or for SE since hitting a lvl200 and drag him in your torture will definately give you more SE that the 100 that you might get from a lvl10 but like i said your attacks have nothing to do with a task or to gain SE.but i guess youe ego dont even let you think that or you simply afraid to fight opponents that are on your lvl.as for me recovering from your attacks you dont have to be so proud unless you are feeling such a good player that you manage to beat a lvl10 player.i am sure in your mind lvl10 might be hard opponents for you but i am sure your next target will be below lvl10 to make you feel that you are a good player or you might be find yourself brave enough to risk someone that is lvl25.again it will be a progress for you but maybe too risky to try it .But i think someday you find the courage to attack a lvl 30............maybe when you are lvl300
Pontszám: 9.01
everyone's favoriteJudgeDreddFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1254. hozzászólás - 2023.07.12. 21:43:08
so i got hit by someone.no problem.but i cannot see who is and if he dragged me to the torture chamber.howw ma i suppose to get out of the torture chamber if i dont know who hit me?
Pontszám: 7.50
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1255. hozzászólás - 2023.07.13. 06:24:40 (Válasz JudgeDredd #1254 hozzászólására.)
Well, that one actually makes sense. I'm in the same situation with someone in my wider range. As a defender I usually lose against him, but I can win as an attacker. I still have no problem with the subplasmas or the torture chamber but it's better when he's in my chamber then when i'm in his.
A hozzászólást Antidote módosította 2023.07.13. 06:30:31-kor
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Pontszám: 8.14
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1256. hozzászólás - 2023.07.13. 12:39:11 (Válasz Antidote #1255 hozzászólására.)
exactly with what they did you dont have the chance to get out of the torture chamber even if you can since you dont know u are in.additionally this will not stop the bully attacks from the lv200 to lv20 quite the opposite it will incease them.there were so many suggestions and what they did it was only to please AGAIN the high lvl bullies instead of protecting the new players.to be honest i am also thinkking of delete my account and move to another game.let the high lvl bullies play on empty servers
Pontszám: 8.19
very popularwater mistressNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1257. hozzászólás - 2023.07.13. 12:53:50 (Válasz Antidote #1255 hozzászólására.)
sma here as a defender i might loos and someone drag me to the torture chamber but if i fight back and drink a madness potion i can easily get out.now in order to please th high lvls we dont know if we are drag to the torture chamber and not have a chance to get out.if you wanted to do that then you should eliminate the torture chamber completly.not to mention again that the high lvls will not only stop but will increase that attacks on low lvls since they dont even have to play they just hit the low lvls and let them pay them while they dont do nothing.honestly this was the worst update ever on this game!!
Pontszám: 9.21
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1258. hozzászólás - 2023.07.13. 13:01:56
so instead of doing something to stop or at least reduce the attacks of lvl200 t lv20 or even find a way to protect the new players from those kind of attacks the solution was to hide the attacks to prtect the bullies!! i am so glad that i left the game and only come to buld with manaconstruction for my clan it funny that will every update instead of attract more players the result is to leave the game more players
Pontszám: 7.91
popularsigneNő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1259. hozzászólás - 2023.07.13. 19:02:32
so i got a notification that i got hit by i dont know by who so how do i know i can esscape from the torture chamber?propably i got hit from a lvl200 but still I NEED TO KNOW WHO HIT ME!seriously how much more privileges and rewards you will give to the high lvls and the high clans while you punish the new clans and the neew players?this is getting out of control?i am also thinking to leave the game with all of my clan which are friends that followed me and truly getting annoyed with all the help that the high lvls get while we get punished!
Pontszám: 8.02
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1260. hozzászólás - 2023.07.14. 09:30:13 (Válasz signe #1259 hozzászólására.)
anything to let the bullies continue their work.instead of doing something to reduce that kind of attacks and maybe protect the low lvls from the lvl200,we protect the bullies with hiding their ridiculous attacks on low lvls.great job guys!next time tell us to pay daily tribute directly to them
Pontszám: 7.59
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője