Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - eivor

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 23:15:46
i didnt comment before on this argument although i should now that i am thinking about it.so gasgamar since i also dont like to be attacked from a player like you which is 250 lvl above me and i do want a change or a relic that might protect me from those stupid attacks,not for any attack but those specific idiotic attacks that even your clansmate admitted that dont actually gain anything that make me a whiner?good then,add me and my clansmates on your list on searching when you can hit us.and who knows maybe when you stop searching for opponents that are 250 lvls below you might try to duel someone on your lvl for a change.

and mocking someone that is new or lower lvl than you as your clansmen do only means that other nees to do some inner searching.and i will agree on zodiac if i ever stop the game or go to the catacombs or even decide to delete my account for any reasons that i might have i certainly will not ask the permission from anyone.
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 21:29:31
antidote how exactly the pvp will be ruined if the high lvls stop hitting very low lvls and nw players and start having duels in a normal range?
Oldal: 1