Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dionysos

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2023.12.29. 10:11:01
regarding the insults you can see who started them.scroll back.if you dont know i am sure manukind can guide you again as you say it does.cellar dwellers?i am out of the cellers but it kills you that you cannot attack me,right?well you can keep dreaming to hit me,it will not happen
well since i ma sure manukind told you the Albert Einstein quote and maybe took him hours to explain it to you here is another quote from Albert Einstein that fits you perfectly
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe".now i am sure this to complicated for you to understand it but i am sure manukind will help you again.
so you can keep with the insults pretending the allmight stong player but in the end you still remain the one that only fights players that are 200 lvls below him.
but i give you this it takes some guts (and that is a big progress for you)to admit that you worship manukinds feet and that you are his little...........
Dátum: 2023.12.28. 19:48:28
even as i housemaid cleaning the cellars you are weak. i still see 15 on your cellars(you know your catacomves) and 7 corpses(inactive players you know) outside of the catacomves.my this is why your cellar stinks.you should get rid of the corpses at least.
since you dont know how to fight at least learn to clean your cellars good think you have the abilities to that right at least?
Dátum: 2023.12.28. 17:30:00
ohh poor gasgamar need others to tell him what to answer.
seems he is lost in his illusions that he is a good player while shaking from fear to fight someone on his lvls.well we now by now that you are not a fighter but as you admitted nothing more but a housemaid to clean the cellars and you even fear the rats that you say that you sweep. a little scared girl hiding behind empty words and threats while shaking from fear.
who knows maybe (and that is a big maybe) this year you find some courage to fight a player on your lvl.but in order to do this you need some guts,maybe if you were a good girl this year the santa calus might bring you some
Dátum: 2023.12.26. 11:34:31
lobotomized patients dont know that y had lobotomy but be happy,your stupidity remain
as for your scar?what scars?fighters get scars when fighting opponents on their lvl,something that you are afraid to do.
Dátum: 2023.12.21. 21:07:16
Dátum: 2023.12.20. 21:45:44
propably the only scar you ever get since you are so afraid that you brake a nail if fight someone on yout lvl
Dátum: 2023.12.20. 17:32:26
i would prefer to see some progress,but like i said lobotomy dont cure stupidity
Dátum: 2023.12.19. 21:18:25
lobotomy dont cure stupidity
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 21:41:52
enzio (2023.12.05) : "do you think that players dont have better things to do than argue with you?"

yes, yes i do.

so you can comment but the others are not allowed to answer you back?only you have the privilge to answer?

so you dont call someone a liar when he present and event and you tell him that he is in denial or that he is wrong(on an event that he had experienced)?

"no, i will not deny that insults have flown from both sides"?did you seriously write that?do check the insults that you friends that you support did and what the other did.and after you have the audacity to call everyone else about toxicity.which btw i didnt say anything about your friends insults which mean that you support them but you accused other for insults?and what exactly are the insults from the other side as you say?do you see any resemblance with your friends comments that you so much support?

"no, we are not talking about forum points like they are important. i only brought them up in an attempt to figure out what motives could possibly be behind the relentless complaints".did you ever thought that ppl might not agree on what you say and downvote your answers?or ppl dont have that right also?
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 22:16:04
seriously you repeat the same stupid accusation that your friend mentioned?i try to bann you on the forum because i answer back to your comments?so we are not allowed to speak when you speak?seriously manukind you should stop seeing consirancies and plots against you all the time
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:10:58
In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:09:52
ofcourse we know that you will keep attacking low lvl players you are the one that denies it and say you never do that only when an event is running and when the game "forces" you to attack low lvl players
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:07:43
since you want to speak in academic terms

de·​ni·​al·​ist di-ˈnī(-ə)l-ist. dē- plural denialists. : a person who denies the existence, truth, or validity of something despite proof or strong evidence that it is real, true, or valid : someone who practices denialism. For those of us who prefer to remain based in reality, the denialists represent a conundrum
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:05:24
manukind the only reason that you aski for thosre reports is that you know that cannot be found.funny thing is that you admit that you hit low lvls and now you say because noone have keep record of your attacks(and why should anyone?) you didnt hit them.and even if someone present the report immediately you call the report fake
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:03:02
who is denial manukind?you already admitted that you have hit low lvls and when the low lvls say that you call them liars and and that they are wrong or dont remember well.fun fact you remeber the one that is 200 lvls above you and hit while you that you hit many low lvls probably forget which ones you hit.try using your logic for once.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 20:58:05
you keep asking for those reports only because you know that are deleted,and even if someone present to you you will call them fake as usual.

no you never said that you never hit a low lvl you only call all the the low lvls that yu hit either liars or that are "wrong".
many have said that you have hit them twice per day(although anyway you might think it really stupid since low lvl couldnt escape from your torture chamber).now you call it when happened a mistake while there is a symbol when you have someone on your torture chamber which again proves that you are the one that actually lies.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 20:52:47
a lot of ppl confirming a fact make it real.In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.

A person who cannot accept the truth is said to suffer from the human psychological behavior, denialism. This set of individuals has taken a choice to deny any form of reality presented to them.

In practical terms denialism is practiced by someone who cannot accept the truth, even when presented with empirical data and facts.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 15:55:11
manukind judging from your history and all the players complains his assumption is true unless you keep calling everyone liar or that they making wrong.nevertheless the assumption that you and your friends will be after him for even talk to the forum is based and already admitted by your friends
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 09:47:20
why?you thought that the attacks on the low lvls stopped?only reduced cause low lvls start to go premium or went to the catacombes.even your own clansmates admitted that still looking for low lvls to hit.you and your friend galutsa hitting my whole clan on a daily base until become premium and then you culdnt not because you wanted to but because you couldnt.at least with the new scarab the whole excuse " i do it for the se and not to fullfill my ego and arrogance " will stop.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 21:29:38
finally a solution that seems to satisfy all.
and antidote even without the notification on your friends admitted that never stopped and 2 of your friends were targeting for days the whole clan sometimes hitting twice per day the same member.if those attacks stopped was because players became premium not because the specific players stopped.
Oldal: 12345