Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1621. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:02:26 (Válasz manunkind #1620 hozzászólására.)
The final decision is this:

1.) Players can continue to attack others with subplasma who are out of their attack range without any negative effect to the attacked player, as before.
2.) Targets can be still dragged to the "torture chamber" but this means no negative effect to them either.
Pontszám: 5.93
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1622. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:03:02 (Válasz manunkind #1617 hozzászólására.)
who is denial manukind?you already admitted that you have hit low lvls and when the low lvls say that you call them liars and and that they are wrong or dont remember well.fun fact you remeber the one that is 200 lvls above you and hit while you that you hit many low lvls probably forget which ones you hit.try using your logic for once.
Pontszám: 9.17
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1623. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:05:24 (Válasz manunkind #1620 hozzászólására.)
manukind the only reason that you aski for thosre reports is that you know that cannot be found.funny thing is that you admit that you hit low lvls and now you say because noone have keep record of your attacks(and why should anyone?) you didnt hit them.and even if someone present the report immediately you call the report fake
Pontszám: 9.17
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1624. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:06:43 (Válasz Dionysos #1623 hozzászólására.)
i've answered you ad nauseum. you choose not to hear. i will attack you as much as i please.

The final decision is this:

1.) Players can continue to attack others with subplasma who are out of their attack range without any negative effect to the attacked player, as before.
2.) Targets can be still dragged to the "torture chamber" but this means no negative effect to them either.
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1625. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:07:43 (Válasz manunkind #1619 hozzászólására.)
since you want to speak in academic terms

de·​ni·​al·​ist di-ˈnī(-ə)l-ist. dē- plural denialists. : a person who denies the existence, truth, or validity of something despite proof or strong evidence that it is real, true, or valid : someone who practices denialism. For those of us who prefer to remain based in reality, the denialists represent a conundrum
Pontszám: 9.24
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1626. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:09:34 (Válasz Dionysos #1625 hozzászólására.)
what proof do you think that is? watch this:

wrong
[rôNG]
ADJECTIVE
not correct or true; incorrect.

what do i win?
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1627. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:09:52 (Válasz manunkind #1624 hozzászólására.)
ofcourse we know that you will keep attacking low lvl players you are the one that denies it and say you never do that only when an event is running and when the game "forces" you to attack low lvl players
Pontszám: 9.14
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1628. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:10:58 (Válasz manunkind #1626 hozzászólására.)
In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.
Pontszám: 9.02
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1629. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:15:53 (Válasz Dionysos #1628 hozzászólására.)
pick one complaint and go with it. do you have a question? was a rule broken? did someone cheat?

if you think i abused something, provide evidence.
if you think i called you a liar, show me where.
if you think i called any posted reports fake, cite it.
if you have no evidence, get some.
if you can't, consider the possibility that the absence of evidence is due to your being wrong.
you are completely detached from reason.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.12.06. 21:16:35-kor
Pontszám: 6.00
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1630. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:27:24 (Válasz Dionysos #1628 hozzászólására.)
seriously, at this point, i'm finding it nearly impossible to believe that you're for real. are you trying to get under my skin to see if you can get me banned? is that the goal? it won't work. are you just trying to see how many times you can get me to post so you can troll my (irrelevant) forum approval numbers? i don't care. if you had any genuine concerns about the good of the game, you would not be conducting yourself like this. the admins have spoken. you are going on and on about some made-up unwritten rule, and i foolishly try to reason with you.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.12.06. 21:30:02-kor
Pontszám: 6.08
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1631. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:44:49 (Válasz manunkind #1615 hozzászólására.)
"enzio, first, it's allowed. second, i never said i never hit low-level targets. third, i said i never hit them twice in the same torture chamber cycle. fourth, it's harmless anyway."

it is true you never said you never hit low lvl players,besides lets be honest here that is something that even if you wanted to deny that noone would believe you.but for some reason any player that say that you hit him you say he is wrong and never happened and you demand reports that you know that have already been deleted.you say you never hit them twice?are you sure you never did it?besides why someone says that you hit him or hit him twice if you didnt?what would be the point?

Seriously because this is the second tiime that i hear that.how someone will bann someone for saying his opinion on the forum?seriously do you understand how ridiculus this sound?
Pontszám: 9.02
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1632. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 22:16:04 (Válasz manunkind #1630 hozzászólására.)
seriously you repeat the same stupid accusation that your friend mentioned?i try to bann you on the forum because i answer back to your comments?so we are not allowed to speak when you speak?seriously manukind you should stop seeing consirancies and plots against you all the time
Pontszám: 9.07
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1633. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 23:07:31 (Válasz manunkind #1630 hozzászólására.)
so manukid how exactly does someone try to ban you just because is answering to your comments?so you can comment or answer to the others but if someone aswer to your comments he is trying to ban you?and is this even possible?to be banned for saying your opinion on the forum?
Pontszám: 9.19
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1634. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 23:41:29 (Válasz HADES22 #1633 hozzászólására.)
i'm wondering whether you're trying to goad me into saying something that breaks forum netiquette so that admin will have to take action against me. i can't think of any reasonable explanation for the way you've all carried on for all these years over this nonissue that's explicitly legal and literally causes no harm. what do you think you're accomplishing?
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.12.07. 00:08:41-kor
Pontszám: 5.92
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1635. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 23:42:35 (Válasz manunkind #1630 hozzászólására.)
who cares about the forum numbers?and i think he's having a ball.
Pontszám: 8.99
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1636. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 00:10:21 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1635 hozzászólására.)
like i said, if you think you're getting under my skin, you're mistaken. i don't think you all realize how much damage you're doing to the game you claim to be supporting. this is toxic in here.
Pontszám: 5.88
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1637. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 02:42:52 (Válasz manunkind #1636 hozzászólására.)
you and your friends are the ones that driving ppl out of the game.someone responds to you on the forum doesnt do anything but your attacks do.think about it next time you will be hitting new players all the time until they leave the game.and think who is toxic in here with the insults.
besides POSEIDON just gave you the same answer you give a few comments back so what your complain now?
Pontszám: 9.05
popularNeo2022Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1638. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 10:39:56 (Válasz manunkind #1636 hozzászólására.)
manukind poseidon use exactly your own words and you are upset
by the way is toxic on the comments?did you see the commentso f your friends?whinners,cry babies,,subplasma cows,we like crushing you like bugs etc.better read the comments of your friends when you talk about toxicity and insults.
Pontszám: 9.07
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1639. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 10:47:57 (Válasz manunkind #1630 hozzászólására.)
manukind you complaining about your forum points? how this effect your play?
if you want to talk about toxocity and insults here better read the comments of your friends.besides poseidon literally used your own words
Pontszám: 9.00
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1640. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 15:28:52
We have added lesser scarab of death to the game. You can simply buy this relic from the soul-huckster, under "relics" (level 25).
Pontszám: 9.26
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!