Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - merllin.

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2024.10.08. 19:32:30
fos even if this is correct for me at least dont worth it.my clan is now building the clan buildings,my lvl is too low to participate on the event so in this case it is better for me to help building the clan building than to spend huge amount of SE to building that after the even will disapear.besides as i see it on my lvl i have no chance to go after the fetish so it will be better to focus on the xeno event.i have more possibilities to get that fetish than the path of loyallty.but i have to agree on ZEUS that for low lvls(like mine i mean) it is better to improve my character than trying this event...for now at least.
Dátum: 2024.10.07. 21:16:17
usually i dont even bother to write on the forum of games because moderators dont care and most of the times players argue between them.but manukind i am a new player and i also dont see a reason to participate on this event for the reasons that zeus wrote.you need a lost of SE spend that players like me that are new need them to increase their stats and help with the building of the clan.
BUT even if i wanted to participate i cannot.i am lvl 21 and i cannot get any ducats,since i dont have any ducats i cannot buld the egg finder which obviously i need to participate on the event so basically if you are a low lvl even if you want you cannot play the event.i will agree with the black widow that at least the egg finder requirement should be available for all meaning that the ducats shouldnt be involved. this way you can at least you could find some eggs.the other buildings like the Egg-enchanter or the Ancient generator which help you spped up the event might have the ducat requirement since are helpfull.the strange thing is that the egg finder that is necessary to participate you cannot get it unless you have the ducats but the other building you can have them at anytime since the requirements can be done(if you have the egg finder).so although i cannot build the egg finder which is necessary i can build the Ancient generator or the Egg-enchanter
Egg-enchanter or the workshop.so yes i do agree that something is wrong and should be fixed.
Oldal: 1