Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dedhed

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 19:13:02
Can the Mod that evaluated my question:

Who said that the Holy Roman Empire was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire?

care to say why, or are you so ashamed that you'd rather not come forward?
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 02:55:54
Who said that the Holy Roman Empire was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire?

Plato
Saddam Hussain
G. W. Bush
Voltaire

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

-------------------------------------

How is this "ambiguous?

Let's check out the answers:

Plato died in 348 BC which is long before the Holy Roman Empire started 962 AD (Otto I).

It's doubtful that Saddam Hussain can speak enough English or G.W. Bush to have enough brain cells to understand what was said. Either way I doubt that either of them had heard/knew enough of the Holy Roman Empire to make such a comment.

Voltaire was a French Enlightenment writer and philosopher famous for his wit and for his advocacy of civil liberties, including freedom of religion and free trade. He was an outspoken supporter of social reform, despite strict censorship laws and harsh penalties for those who broke them. As a satirical polemicist, he frequently made use of his works to criticize intolerance, religious dogma and the French institutions of his day.

Still not convinced?

Try searching it on the net... I just checked on the first page & every site had the answer listed within the first paragraph.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 08:52:26
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.23. 23:51:18
You can get to Adventures?

You're level 40 or above right?
- That's when the Adventures start (for those that didn't know).

My Adventures are working fine, just wanted some info on them prior to starting one, but now I've completed a few, I definately think others should get a "head's up" as to what maybe required before starting one.

So far they seems to consist of Ability/Skill level tests, Battles with powerful/Epic/Entity monsters & sometimes you're required to use spell points.

- my last Adventure:
This Adventure was different to my previous ones as there was no combat.

Round 1: An IQ test (Abilities) to see if you're smarter than the average bear LOL j/k.
- a set level is required to beat (eg IQ level 95)

Round 2: A climbing test (Skills test I guess) - I haven't got that skill yet.
- again set level to beat.

Round 3: Spell points test
- Have enough "spell points" to cast a powerful spell (spell used up 500+ spell points).

Round 4: Mind Boost test (Skills test again)
- same as other skills test.

Congratulations! You completed the adventure. Your reward is ___ soul diamond.

- now you're probably thinking "wow those ability/skill levels requirements are way higher than mine or think as I did when the "climbing" skill test came "I don't have that skill", well here is the good news:

You're Ability/Skill is shown on the test, you get a free random roll of the dice to boost that ability/skill (the roll is made by the system, we have no input on it). Then the totals are added up & even if you have 0 climbing skill, but get a 4 (or higher) roll on the dice that will take you to/past the level 4 requirement.
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 23:37:35
I'm doing Adventures now, tried to find some info on them.

I clicked the "Adventures" tab & I see there's a link to "Adventures F.A.Q."

I click it & the Forum opens & I get the message "No such topic!"

- Just wondering why there's a link to a non-existant topic
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 23:47:26
Witch country is not a neighboor of Serbia?

WHICH country is not a NEIGHBOUR / NEIGHBOR (American spelling) of Serbia?

- I'm sure this has been reported before
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 22:24:45
- taken from the Mibbit Wiki:

Why use Mibbit?
Security - Unlike Java chat applets which require not only a download of a file to your machine, but also requires 'trusted' access to your machine, Mibbit provides enhanced security utilizing the web browser's built-in security features over which you have full control.
Ease - Now you can access chat rooms without the need to install a desktop client on every machine you use.
Portability - You can use Mibbit from your laptop, iPhone, a cyber cafe and mobile devices.
Extra features - Some features of Mibbit are now easily implemented in desktop clients, such as image thumb nails, typing notification, recent chat history and much more.
Dátum: 2010.08.12. 13:54:38
I have only seen 3 Doomlord players in the chatroom since I re-opened it.

Therefore it will close again, I guess players will have to stick to the messaging system or get MSN to chat & get advice from other players
Dátum: 2010.07.31. 14:24:47
Doomlord forum -> Doomlord Game Forums -> Suggestions -> Doomlord Chatroom...

- to find out details.
Dátum: 2010.07.31. 14:20:08
Chatroom is back up & running for now...

I'm looking for players to join the Moderating team (hopefully actual game Mods/Admins).

This room will only stay active if people use it, I cannot/will not devote every second of the day to it's running.

The channel key/password is removed for the moment, unless we get unwelcomed visitors.

type:
/join #Doomlord

see you in there
Dátum: 2010.07.30. 10:57:09
Q: Who write the book '2001: A Space Odyssey'?

A: Arthur C. Clarce

Another typo... (Arthur C. Clarke)
Dátum: 2010.07.26. 10:09:11
Q: who was known as the Grand old man of the Marine Corps?

A: Achibal(d) Henderson

typo...
Dátum: 2010.07.03. 14:18:20
How about we have a 2 tiered clan member system?

The top tier (Primary or Elite) members would have certain advantages over the lower tier (Secondary) members.

Things such as "top tier" member only topics on clan boards, this would be sensitive clan info for the leaders to discuss/vote on.

The tier system could be set by the owner/leader so that only members above a certain level can read.

Anyone else think this would be a good improvement?
Dátum: 2010.07.03. 14:10:27
Yeah... due to innactivity the room has been neglected.

if more people showed an interest I would probably re-open it.
Dátum: 2010.06.26. 18:28:28
k thanks for clearing that up for me

I should probably pay more attention
Dátum: 2010.06.26. 14:31:32
On World #1 I am at level 30 & I can now "Challenge".

But I cannot Challenge a certain Doomlord who is level 31, though I can Challenge every other Doomlord over level 30 & within my range.

Is this a glitch or are some Doomlords not Challengable?
Dátum: 2010.06.22. 14:50:22
I am finding that the "no such battle" reports are happening about midnight (server time) for a few hours every day, it's effecting all 3 worlds & during every duel/war/epic monster etc.

Is there any chance of a developer/mod/admin acknowledging that this is happening & maybe letting us know if you have any ideas on how to fix this glitch?
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 23:10:36
They're back to "no such battle" all worlds again!!!
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 22:40:40
Yeah I've just noticed I have had this on all 3 worlds
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 21:17:16
Are you talking about World #3?

Cos I have had this about 5 times in World #3

EDIT *has been updated on my previous battles list now*
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 11:02:38
Which animal lives only at the Australia ?
Bear
Pig
Coala
Fox

*KOALA* is the correct spelling.

Also it is poor English to say "lives only at the Australia", it should be "lives only in Australia"
Oldal: 123