Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Meeson

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2012.07.23. 11:48:53
thank you talia and i will miss you as well dam those penalty kicks
now were was i oh yes thank you tallia its nice to be made welcome
and i suppose your right after all i am hated. according to this game/forum

and i will miss you but will i, you see i dont know you and unlike you i will not judge anybody
just by online games so make your own assumption on that

however i wish you luck in this game and more importantly in real life
because there are still some bad times ahead (real life) and depending where you live
will determine how bad it gets
good luck to all and i mean that
Dátum: 2012.07.22. 18:28:09
ok i can understand that but i cannot go into the cattas it says 300 hrs plus before i can use it
but i appreciate your reply and for that i will keep one character going the other 2 will be deleted
thank you for your time
Dátum: 2012.07.21. 21:37:33
the disadvantage is that i will not be able to get the victories in to gain anything.
your opinion is your opinion but if you read it properly i have said i have little time at present
so i will not be able to do the event properly as for the childish threats
it will be goodbye at the time stated so i would rethink your prediction on that matter
remember this is just a game and rl issues are MUCH more important.
the clock is ticking time is passing by.
Dátum: 2012.07.21. 03:51:24
hello i have joined this huckster thing but rl issues prevent me from fully taking part and therefore the event will not benefit me so i would like to be taken out of the competition if not or it cant be done then i will have to delete my characters on all worlds
thank you for you time

please let me know what you can do asap
if no reply then ill delete Sunday 6 pm uk time

well ive been playing for over 2 years
but sunday may be the end of the road it depends on what happens concerning the huckster
Dátum: 2012.07.16. 21:26:38
hello everybody and thanks for your views on the torture chamber
I must admit I hate the torture chamber however having read the views posted on here
it would be wrong to remove it so perhaps this may be a solution
torture chamber give it a 50% percent chance of working if it works then the usual occurs
if it fails then it doesnt work
scarabs again give them a 50% chance of working
if they work then they work normally
if not then the protection is lost and the torture chamber works normally if it as worked itself
i think a solution should suit ALL players and not just the ones who benefit from the tc
your views and feelings are more than welcome
Dátum: 2012.07.09. 06:40:06
how about getting rid or changing the torture chamber ok i know you personally dont lose anything but if thats the case why have it then
its good for the higher players cos they know once they have yuo inside you cant get out reminds me of bullying
thank you for reading and i await your replies regarding this
Dátum: 2012.05.11. 18:28:59
hi just thought id let you know that olimpics is spelt with a y OLYMPICS
who ever spelt it that has failed there english spelling test
of course it doesnt really matter just thought id bring it up
Dátum: 2012.05.09. 09:47:26
just had a question
which of the following colours is a pop artist
i think the colours where

white?
green
blue
pink

the answer given was pink but there is a group called blue so therefore the question is wrong
oh and since im from the uk we over in the uk spell colour with a u the americans dont have a u in the word and i think this is supposed 2 be a uk server is it not ?
Dátum: 2011.05.22. 18:11:20
i have had the same issues on server4 and i still cant get on to start i do not think it is my comp
seems to be ok on all the other servers it as been possible to complete
hope something can be done
regards
meeson
Dátum: 2011.03.04. 22:30:15
i personally think the torture chamber rules should be chaneged if you get done by a HARDER player you have no chance of changing things which is wrong if this was done in real life situation it would be considered as illegal ok this is supposed to be a game but again it is not done for the majority
but thatis just my view on things
and on this matter i am really thinking what the hell am iplaying this game for so if things dont change i feel that i should stop playing this darn game
other than that the game is very good
Dátum: 2011.01.22. 06:02:21
hello all anybody who needs to join a clan then look no further
we at the emarald fellowship of time have some spaces for anybody who needs a clan
feel free to look at what we have to offer
thanks for looking hope to see you here soon
also we are on server 2
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 05:27:52
thank you for the imfo any idea when it starts
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 03:01:52
hello all just wondering is there another server planned for the game?
Dátum: 2010.10.27. 13:31:17
just had a question what is the colour of a black hole answer was invisable
ok but you cant see invisable (can you) so therefore the question should be void
just my opinion would like other peeps opinions on this
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 07:34:22
hello all does anybody know what we do with these crystal(i think) you win for challenges (skills)
enlightenment would be very grateful
signed ----- grasshopper
Dátum: 2010.07.10. 18:47:54
hi just had a question how many bowls in a over in england it is 6 i answered 6 but was wrong the answer was 8 so this needs rectifying
Dátum: 2010.06.30. 08:02:17
thank you for the imfo
regards and best wishes
meeson
Dátum: 2010.06.29. 15:21:43
greetings
please can you help me is it possible for peeps who play other doomlords ie diamond and ruby
can they join the same clan if so when?
Dátum: 2010.06.29. 15:12:59
hi all we are looking for new members we have a good number of buildings already built
so it will benefit you to join, clans name is the scarlet brotherhood on server 1 any level so please let me know asap
thanks and best wishes
khelgar
ps if this comes on more then once sorry
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 20:48:18
thank you for the imfo
Oldal: 12