Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Ciphas

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 20:30:48
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.02.26. 20:28:09
I take my time to revive some of the ancients and also the great Enemy . I have combined their powers , and unleashed their wrath upon the hill . Everything is wiped out . MY HILL !!!

I am glad you still want to play and change your way of posting but ... Please make a more elaborate attack and maybe a defence in place I mean right now even if you have the hill you are all alone there .
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 20:27:42
I think that because in Doomlord clans take an important part and also I belive ( I am not in a clan yet ) that are a fun experience we need a more active clan forum .

So in here it could be fun to talk about the clans :

- Who is the best clan around ( and why )
-who has the best startegy and active members
are there any wars -- please fill free to talk about them -- who won ? why ? was there a fair fight ? Do you hate them ? Why don"t you hate them ?

So i think you all got the idea ....

Ps : This is in the best interest of the clans because its free publicity and will bring you guys more players ....
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 19:58:26
I also like this idea and I vote for it !!!

Also I suggest that when an idea is accepted by the game developers the one that made it should be rewarded with something for his help !!!
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 19:51:39
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.02.26. 19:47:39
you will loot 10 SE + amount gained from creative affinity. Also, same applies when you are attacked and victorious.

So basicaly if I have No Creative affinity skill I will only loot 10 SE.

this means that if I want to loot SE I will need to have on me at the time of the attacks 100 - 500 SE or else the attacks will not bring SE ?
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 19:09:25
I have a question about duels :

" Important: If you win a battle, you cannot loot more soul-energy than you have at that time! "

So if I have 10 SE and I attack and win against an oponent with 1000 SE I will only take between 0-10 SE or more ?
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 17:57:18
My army comes for my hill ....

When we get near him we see a weird thing a flying man with a S later on his chest looking confuse was just entering a portal .... We where intrigue about this until an old imp told us that it has to be the God Straklos who was the god of good omens .
So with a new found power we went to take back the hill .

When we reach the hill we see a new fight the owner of the hill ( the Mighty usurper Boar ) was just casting a spell -- it was a Dark spell because we can sens the power of the dark planes cursing from his words -- and then a dark cloud appears over Jerko's head and suddenly a black lightning strikes him down !
This was the opening I was looking for because the former magic negate field had to be deseable so my army of imps ( aggressive ones recruited by my pet ) attack the the evil usurper , with a magic bow I shot down the ballistas protecting the sky and then My army of mutated eagles attack and eat the demon-worm.

The imps do destroy the rest of the guards but the Usurper kills them all in this time I cast a spell that resurects the spirit of Nerdeas from the sword and hungry for blood and revenge Nerdeas spirit after a demonic fight takes control of the Boar body.

the Hill is mine !!!

My defence is now : the Spirit of Nerdeas in Boars body , the skys are protected by my muatated eagles , around the castle ( that I built last time I make a river of fire to protect from demon worms .

I make a call for a new army of imps .

And I recast the magic negate field.

Ps : the God Straklos was right I won the fight . We start offer him as sacrifice the bodyguards of the former Owner of the hill !!!
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 17:31:00
Idézet: mike58juggalos - 2010.02.26. 15:42:49
ok i know this is for vets but i couldnt find any thing like this anywere else but can somebody tell me how to find a pet message me in the game as i dont use the forums all that much

First you must have your learning skill at level 3 to get the trapping skill. Each level of trapping gives you 0.5% chance of catching a pet while hunting. So, you must hunt. You may get lucky and get one right away, or it may take many hunts. Once you have caught one, you need your learning at least to level 4 and acquire the Pet training skill. Every pet will have its own training cost. (300 SE times the Base level of the pet). Each level of your pet training skill will allow you to put +100 SE into the pet per training session. To make the pet fight, you must have fully trained it.
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 21:52:39
Basically the games goes like this...

Poster 1 - *Inserts coin*

Poster 2 - You get a bottle cap!
*Inserts coin*

Poster 3 - You get a creepy looking clown doll!
*Inserts coin*

And so on and so forth. So here it goes...

*Inserts coin*
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 21:46:08
I sky dive straight towards the hill since there is no air protection. I open my jacket while rocketing towards the ground, I pull out a small handle and bring out a demonic blade, as I head towards the ground I cushion the landing with my blade and swipe it up knocking both Giant Gorath Larvae and your Soothsayer both. For the Goblin Berserker I have a shiny medal who makes him forget about you and the hill.

I cast a forget spell that will make the demon-worms change sides then I call my army of worms to come bursting out of the ground they completely destroy everything and everyone on the hill before retreating into the ground to protect themselves from further attack.

I also bring my faithful pet the aggresive imp to protect from the air then I build a castle on MY new Hill with sentry and protection towers and before I go to bed to sleep I cast a protection spell around me and MY HILL !!!

PS : i am watching with a cruel smile as Nerdears wakes up and dies again thinking he is boar ... But take pitty on him and resurect him to forever protect my castle
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 20:22:05
Now I see your point !

yeah sounds good to me !!!
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 19:47:17
Idézet: nerdears - 2010.02.25. 19:36:36
So I just hit level 19 and now have the infection. I have spoken with some other players and while it seems to be a little bit of a mystery as to what it does, I did get a couple of answers and from what I heard, I thought it might be a cool idea to apply infection to entire clans as well. Perhaps when clan hits a certain building level it gets infected and the same results would happen from hitting 0% or 100%. Just a thought.

"Infection begins at level 19. It starts on 50% infection. At the beginning of each level you will have 24 hours to fight it or it goes up 1%. If you choose to fight it, you must spend the equivalent of your level times 300 SE to make it go down 1%. I do not know all the benefits, but this is what I know so far: If you are 100% infected, you can fight all the doomlords even those of your own horde. If you are 0% infected, you get +5 to your abilities and the potential to loot more SE from infected players."

This was taken from ChaoticGemini web page.

So you have the option to Use it for better duel range or for a +5 on your abilities .
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 19:41:20
I think Doomlord needs to be on Facebook !

If you think a little you will see that the Recommend Idea will work better on Facebook where all your friends can see your progress or what pet you found or who you kill and the exemples can go on ....

Basically there are lots of Facebook games that use this option or that have something like that .

I have search the FB to see a Doomlord page but only found just one with one member and nothing else.
( Disclaimer : I might be wrong and it that case I am sorry )

So the Doomlord admin. team should work on this and "bring Doomlord" on Fb and I bet that lots of new players will join in ....

Also it will be a good idea if some of the veteran players will do a Fb page for the game ( I was thinking of doing that but I am just a newbe here and the credit should go to a veteran and more dedicated player ).

This is me on Fb :

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo

Just add in the msg : Doomlord player ...
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 19:03:04
Idézet: lordruff - 2010.02.25. 13:48:15
How do you heal your pet to finish that quest?

With the heal wounds skill :

"Heal wounds: The pets don't have regeneration,but you can treat their injuries The mechanism is simple: y=(x-1)*2 where y is the amount of healing and x is the rank of the skill (at rank one,y is 1)."
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 10:50:39
Idézet: Talmz - 2010.02.25. 02:42:23
This is great .. we have now a topic where we can put our suggestions

And it is all my doing !!!

I think that of a fee of 10% SE from every one that posts here should be sent via my character , its sounds like a resonable demand !

What is great is the fact that for the suggestions posted here they are giving a replay (good or bad ).
I hope this will make the game more fun .
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 21:38:09
Reading the last posts its like looking at Discovery channel !!!

Dátum: 2010.02.24. 20:47:24
Ok well, since the games room is getting boring lets play

"The Hill"

You try to take it over and conquer it from people in all ways possible.

Since I'm soo great and awesome I conquer the hill and put barb wires around it and my faithful pet Aggressive imp is guarding it !
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 20:44:40
i like this idea with the mention that i also enjoy the picture we current have in game !

and the Xp idea is also good and I think they are easy to implement !
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 20:33:44
A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

A woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: "Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's WRONG with me, Doctor!?"
The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says: "Well, I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight."
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 19:31:09
If I wrote a question and it was :

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

Can I corect it and resend it ?
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 18:19:01
Idézet: Kool106 - 2010.02.24. 16:16:48
I dont think its so much the questions as it is the evaluaters i think they impartcial. I mean how else do you explain wrong answered questions going threw the quiz on hunts and right ones being marked bad

No one can be 100% impartial , i don"t think there can be a man , women or child impartial in this word .... everything is relative !

every body can make mistakes . I for one I am satisfied if when a mistake is found by a player and posted in the forum the admin makes the changes and listen to the forum or the majorite of the players !!!

I think that is a true sign of a game admins that wants to be "impartial".
Oldal: 123456