Szerző
Topic neve: Temple of Doom
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Temple of Doom
161. hozzászólás - 2012.05.19. 14:10:01
On world 4 I just got a new TOD, and one of the tasks is to register for the Quiz olympics. There is no way possible to do this. Is there any way to get a new task to replace this one? I know you can use AS or SE to complete tasks, but if it is impossible to do a task I would think that it could be changed without charge to a player.
Pontszám: 5
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
162. hozzászólás - 2012.05.19. 17:30:37 (Válasz Dolp13 #161 hozzászólására.)
Isn´t Quiz Olympics every two weeks? So you should always be able to complete that task (since you have two weeks to complete the Temple).
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
163. hozzászólás - 2012.05.19. 20:53:49
Usually Quiz Olympics is once a month right around the same time as a Blue championship. If that is the case on world 4 and it is every 2, that would be fine. I played the other twotimes there was a world 4, but I cannot remember it being like that.
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
164. hozzászólás - 2012.05.19. 22:35:51 (Válasz Dolp13 #163 hozzászólására.)
Quizz Olympics is twice a month. Next one shouldn't be very far away.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
averageMalystryx
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
165. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 00:46:37
still bugs with the ToD..

Max number of AS quests should be 3, but I have 4 this week.

Malystryx world 2
A hozzászólást Malystryx módosította 2012.05.20. 00:46:51-kor
averageSacrosanctFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
55 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
166. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 00:50:24
yeah i have a bug too..

On world 4 I did the quiz olympics (got 45 answers correct) but it is still blacked out in the ToD, hence I will not be able to finish the ToD as mine will end in 5 days and there will be no more quiz olympics before then.

Sacrosanct world 4
I am the Dragon!!! Before you you RIGHTLY Tremble!
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
167. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 08:58:05
can u remove buy new helm task...because its stupid, i bough 1 to finish 1st temple and now i got it again, and i dont need it and wont spend SD on this..and i cant use royal decree because i need it to skip 2 tasks involving AS
Pontszám: 8.33
everyone's favoriteDennaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
24 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
168. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 10:02:15 (Válasz dodo888 #167 hozzászólására.)
I agree...Some quests are difficult to work one after another...You must amend this part of the game....again reiterated that it is impossible to solve some quests...or possible if you spend 15 or 30 AS..I think all players have an equal right to play the game have AS or not
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
169. hozzászólás - 2012.05.22. 14:14:31
Some thoughts about the Temple of Doom and the tasks in it:

The Temple is not an auto complete feature, some times it is more difficult than others and perhaps it isn't even worth completing it (effort>reward). I think that is ok, and I believe that is part of the design.

About the AS tasks: Better control of these would be nice. Premium players already get an advantage by being able to use AS for the Decree. I am not saying they should be removed, but perhaps including better algorithms to actually hard cap them would be an idea (so that there is a 2 or 3 maximum no matter what in a single temple).

About the repetition of tasks: Having to do the same tasks every Temple just isn't very good. Buying a new Helmet every month isn't very nice. I would suggest (if it isn't already implemented) that every time you complete a Temple task it gets marked, and marked tasks are less likely to appear in your next Temple. Kind of a memory for the temple, so that we get more variety. Now, this would mean that you could get the same task two temples in a row, but there is less probability of that happening.

As for tasks in themselves, here are some suggestions for more tasks (which I think are not in the list?):

- Increase you Skill total by 7/21/45 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Increase your Ability total by 5/10/15 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Buy a new pair of Boots
- Buy a new Weapon, a shield, and an armor (all must be your level or higher)
- Drink 25 Healing potions (your level or higher)
- Drink 25 Mana potions (your level or higher)
- Increase your Correct quiz answers by 100/200/300 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Train a new pet
- Sell 4 focus Crystals in the Auction house
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
170. hozzászólás - 2012.05.22. 15:26:45 (Válasz Sbart #169 hozzászólására.)
Sbart these are very good ideas.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
171. hozzászólás - 2012.05.22. 16:46:24
I had some ideas in mind as well, but today Im too lazy to write or think about them
Anyway - slight adjustment - buying a new weapon/shield/armor only support your idea about not good ratio of effort>effect, because the time, when you really need a new equipment is really low, not to mention top players most likely spend AS on them so they wait for certain stuff.

The miniquest of healing potions is good, only with one important glich - if you will have to always drink 25x higher level poition, you have 50% chance this would be actually potion for AS. In that case, you would in fact need to spend 50AS to complete it, which is not really convenient, even for premium players I think. (Tha same of coarse with mana potions). I suggest there is "Drink 25 healing/mana potions of level minimum (Your level-10). That way, you will be able to reach the lower SE potion, or already reach higher SE potion, coz they go after 20lvls intervals.

Train a new pet should be probably also scaled according to ToD, e.g. 1/3/5 (4x4/5x5/6x6).

Nevertheless, good ideas, and I think they should put some incentives to players to actually brainstorm ideas for Beholder, vote for them, etc., and even e.g. put some rewards if your idea is selected or implemented succesfully.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
172. hozzászólás - 2012.05.22. 17:11:56 (Válasz borecdan #171 hozzászólására.)
I actually did not consider the Potion level, good catch.
There are a number of other things I though about, but had to dismiss because of the timing of the ToD. For example, one could put in a "Gain one of Lady Alvariels Medals", but you can only complete that task if your Temple overlaps with the handing out of such Medals.
Although perhaps the algorithm to distribute task could check if this is the case, and if not just give you another task.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
173. hozzászólás - 2012.05.23. 05:16:32 (Válasz Sbart #172 hozzászólására.)
The Lady medal thing is too complicated Sbart. It requires alot of free time and energy spent by the players and only 3 of each category can win.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
174. hozzászólás - 2012.05.23. 09:19:16 (Válasz Kethios #173 hozzászólására.)
That is why I didn´t put it in the first post with suggestions.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
175. hozzászólás - 2012.05.23. 23:09:14
Any of the tasks that Require buying new items are bad. You can go a long time without needing new boots for example. PLus boots take a LOT of soul diamonds so it could get completed by random but most likley I would spend 15AS to complete it. Which is cheaper than buyingthe boots.
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
176. hozzászólás - 2012.05.24. 03:51:23
I have the "Increase magic by three on your character sheet" quest.
I won a lesser stone of magic in the auction, but this has not registered for the temple quest.
Is this deliberate or a bug?
If deliberate, then the quest should be more specific.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
177. hozzászólás - 2012.05.24. 04:07:27 (Válasz Dancer #176 hozzászólására.)
I'm pretty sure that all of the 'increase X ability/skill by y amount is meant to be done using SE.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
178. hozzászólás - 2012.05.24. 12:06:55
I thought that might be the case, Will this apply to the Landragor boosts as well?
A little more clarity in the Quests, would save confusion.
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
179. hozzászólás - 2012.05.24. 15:02:04
Just to ask again

Is this 'mithril' type of upgradeable relics only available through Relic Coupons? Is that last and ultimate type of relic or is there more?

So I could make some plans for the future ToD solving
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
180. hozzászólás - 2012.05.24. 17:00:30
One very important question/complaint.
I have a ToD miniquest "acquire xxx SE in duels you iniciate" and Ive found out that Drain Soul is not counting!!!! Please look into it, because without Drain Soul, it is nearly impossible for me to fulfill this task coz I have DD and get practicaly nothing in 80-90% of attacks.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője