very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Temple of Doom
222. hozzászólás - 2012.08.14. 02:07:54
Dunno where this should go, but here goes anyways:

"Congratulations! You won: Soul-well generator"

this resets the soul-well discharge, and is a red prize classified under 'miscellaneous'.

I am not game enough to hit it as the description although probably accurate is vague in that as it is under Misc and not relics, can one presume that it is a one off effect and it refills the soul-well and can be immediately drawn down again, but just once? or does it reduce permanently the time between discharges?
The ONLY Wombat on W3
Pontszám: 5
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
223. hozzászólás - 2012.08.14. 09:30:54 (Válasz Furlozza #222 hozzászólására.)
It refresh the time between "Soul-well discharge" so you can use it instantly again and the generator disappears afterwards. So I think its ok to be under Misc more than a Relic.

I have another issue though.
After the patch, the description of Transcendal destruccion has disappeared (in Skills menu).
Also, if you win an Ultra-implant and get to the pet equipment menu, there is no description as well so you dont know what does it do at all, unless you give it to one of your pets. (before tha patch I was able to see it, thats why Im writing this).
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
224. hozzászólás - 2012.08.14. 15:42:24
Thanks borecdan, thats a bug, we are going to correct it.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
225. hozzászólás - 2012.08.15. 11:54:41 (Válasz borecdan #223 hozzászólására.)
Ok corrected them.
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
226. hozzászólás - 2012.09.08. 18:57:21
i keep getting acquire 15 essence, over and over i i found it to be very difficulty to do, i only did it once and i had to buy pet equipment so i can get 100% essence, and i needed to squezze a higher lvl pet. so my question is could u make it easier like 10 instead of 15 pls
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
227. hozzászólás - 2012.09.10. 06:43:55 (Válasz dodo888 #226 hozzászólására.)
Yes, I admit this is one of the more difficult tasks. We will think about making it easier, thanks for your feedback.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
228. hozzászólás - 2012.09.11. 11:27:45
The problem is not only that that particular task is difficult, but that since the different "Raise Skill"-tasks were put together there are fewer possible tasks, and difficult task like the "Collect 15 essences" one comes up more often.
The solution to that particular task would be to make it easier, but a solution to improve the overall difficulty of the Temple of Doom would be to increase the number of different possible tasks in the ToD. I will re-post the list I suggested a few pages back...

- Increase you Skill total by 7/21/45 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Increase your Ability total by 5/10/15 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Buy a new pair of Boots
- Buy a new Weapon, a shield, and an armor (all must be your level or higher)
- Drink 25 Healing potions (your level-10 or higher)
- Drink 25 Mana potions (your level-10 or higher)
- Increase your Correct quiz answers by 100/200/300 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Train a new pet
- Sell 4 focus Crystals in the Auction house
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
229. hozzászólás - 2012.09.11. 12:08:57
i agree with some suggestions, but i think the task with boots and helm is just wrong..i mean every player near lvl 100 or over it has way harder job buying one since trade skill is halved, and why would u force some1 to waste AS and/or SD on items that are weaker than urs ( for most players)
also abt my previous complaint, in 3 days that passed i increased the number of essences by 1 and i did it in 40 squezeed pets ( i also have trapping maxed and AA for essences on 4 out of 5)
i look at this ToD as a possibility to be able to finish if u want and if u want to sacrifice alot SE ( mabye AS), and not to fail because of a task is too difficult...for example the math behind the task:
28 days, 40 hunts a day( if not premium), trapping alows to capture 8 out 100 hunts, squezeeing alows 6% to get essence if AA maxed;
so when u put all info in the math says u will get 5.376 essence in 28 days not 15
or maybe im wrong?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
230. hozzászólás - 2012.09.11. 12:15:49 (Válasz dodo888 #229 hozzászólására.)
About the essences:
With Alchemy 4/5 you should have 14% chance to get an essences when you squeeze a pet. You should capture (and squeeze) in 8% of your hunts, so you should get 1 essence every 90-ish Hunts, or about 12.4 in 28 days (with 40 Hunts/day). So yes, the Task is definitely an AS one (since you have to use Pet equipment to finish it).

About the Helm/Boot task:
Hint: There is no level limit on the task. You can buy whatever Helm/Boots you like, not necessarily one that you have good use for.
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
231. hozzászólás - 2012.09.17. 14:11:25
and so i gave up on ToDs cause i wasted alot SE and cant finish it..during last 9 days i got only 2 essences so i need another 6 in 8 days to finish ToD so i wont do it
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
232. hozzászólás - 2012.09.17. 14:11:37
and so i gave up on ToDs cause i wasted alot SE and cant finish it..during last 9 days i got only 2 essences so i need another 6 in 8 days to finish ToD so i wont do it
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
233. hozzászólás - 2012.09.18. 11:37:37 (Válasz dodo888 #232 hozzászólására.)
Dodo, I'm sorry to hear that some tasks in the temple seem too difficult to you.

However, I must ask: are you aware that you can get an essence with 100% chance from a pet you squeeze if you equip it with a gradulatum beforehand? Even so, if you squeeze a lvl 20 pet you will get 2 essences immediately. Yes you need to train the pet to do this, but there is a very good combo based on this:

1.) hunt, capture pets
2.) train them
3.) send them to kennel (with 2-3 pets you complete the quest "let your pets advance 15 levels very fast)
4.) when the pets reach level 20, give them a gradulatum, squeeze, complete the quest "squeeze a level 20 pet" and gain 2 essences meanwhile.

Repeat the above, and you will have all the megaessences in short time, granting you a lot of bonuses. So collecting essences is useful for not only the temple, but to advance your character as well. Ys the gradulatums cost stones, but only a minimum amount, and the reward is pretty nice.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
234. hozzászólás - 2012.09.18. 12:24:53 (Válasz Miklos #233 hozzászólására.)
I think he is aware of that strategy. However, that strategy requires the use of Ancient Stones. So if that is the only way the task can be completed, the task should be marked as a "require AS task" (like "Extend your premium" and similar tasks).
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
235. hozzászólás - 2012.09.20. 11:55:53 (Válasz Sbart #234 hozzászólására.)
Ok I just wrote that because Dodo seemed to me a premium user who have access to gradulatums, I thought maybe he is not aware of this option.

It's not marked as an "AS task" because it CAN be done without AS, if you do the maximum amount of hunts / soul energy squeezes in the given 28 day period, and also have the corresponding AA ability maxed out (increasing chance to find essence). But yes it is much easier if you use gradulatums.
averageLekool
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
236. hozzászólás - 2012.09.29. 22:45:55
I don't know if it was mentioned or suggested earlier in the topic (didn't check back every posts) but that would be nice if exchanging temple crystals to AS would work the same way as buying AS. I mean it should trigger the same amount of burnt-out stones to become AS . Hope you guys consider this request
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
237. hozzászólás - 2012.09.30. 13:19:04 (Válasz Lekool #236 hozzászólására.)
I'm sorry, but only purchasing ancient stones can turn burnt-outs into real ones. The purpose of burnt-out ancient stones is to give you a discount when you purchase
averageLekool
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
238. hozzászólás - 2012.09.30. 20:27:11
Fair enough Thanks for the quick reply
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
239. hozzászólás - 2012.10.08. 11:46:25
this is second time that i am capturing pets and not completing quest. can you do something about that admins.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
240. hozzászólás - 2012.10.08. 12:01:05 (Válasz Stiska #239 hozzászólására.)
Could you please send a message to our GM? When in the game, in tue upper right corner, click on the Help button. There you can contact her directly, and there she will see your world, character name which I don't see here, and can check the problem for you. Please also give her some explanation of exactly what happened, which task did not complete and when did this happen so she can check the logs. Thank you very much, and sorry for the problem!
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője