Szerző
Topic neve: Skills
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Skills
81. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 00:21:52
Correct. And nothing adds more than basic rate bonus unless stated otherwise ( for example you have spectral manip at 100 and equip nothern ring (+2 spec man) and you would get no bonus at all. if you have that trade reward from map even it will clearly say that "skill can go over its maximum but not over basic number"
Pontszám: 5
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
82. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 17:34:48 (Válasz stekkos #73 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.11.11. 04:48:13
I wouldnt call it a range of rewards, it just doubles the se you get. So if on a duel you get 1000se from the player, you get 2000 instead without him loosing the extra 1000. How did you come to the conclusion it does not give you the proper ammount?

That is what I thought, but it doesn't seem the case.
Character pages show both lost SE and losses, so if their only added loss is from me while they lost much more than half the SE I got, it makes you wonder... (I took into account the fact that they take time to update.
I also did some experiments with someone to take a look at how the looting works and this was one of the conclusions, I couldn't however determine what determined the effectiveness of the skill.
Thirdly, occasionally people I attack send messages that make mention of the amount I took from them and it doesn't always equal to half of what I received.

I guess I should repost in the 'bugs' section if nobody has a clue about it.
Pontszám: 5.33
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
83. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 19:14:40 (Válasz MsPiggy #82 hozzászólására.)
took long enough to get reply, had some serious thinking time.

i still dont buy it lol

Character pages show both lost SE and losses, so if their only added loss is from me while they lost much more than half the SE I got, it makes you wonder... (I took into account the fact that they take time to update.

in that time it takes to update, at least an hour from what i can see, player could have been hit by someone else or could have attacked other players and picked/lost more, thats not a very scientific principle to base your concerns on.

I also did some experiments with someone to take a look at how the looting works and this was one of the conclusions, I couldn't however determine what determined the effectiveness of the skill.

wow u have players that purposly let you loot from them so u can experiment on how to take more from them? i smell farm account

Thirdly, occasionally people I attack send messages that make mention of the amount I took from them and it doesn't always equal to half of what I received.

I would say veeeerrrryyyy occasionally, not enough times to base your bug assumption on, most players would be to upset to even want to mail you, let alone tell u how much u just looted from them, i can see players mailing you to abuse you b ut dont see why someone would even bother to tell you how much u just looted when u would full well already know that

i dont believe you, your frst post states sometimes u get the correct anount, sometimes half and soemtimes nothing. You seem to have gatehered alot of very specific info than the above answers would suggest possible.
Pontszám: 7.67
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
84. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 20:06:27 (Válasz D00ml0rd #83 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.14. 19:14:40

... lots of paranoid talk...

dude, you already have a thread where you can QQ about MsPiggy, please do your crybaby spam there and leave this thread for grownup discussions. here's a cookie, now go play outside.
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2010.11.14. 20:07:38-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Pontszám: 4.25
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
85. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 20:41:39
ha, perfect choice of words, don`t go any further
you gonna ruin that
Pontszám: 2.86
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
86. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 22:00:49 (Válasz Bash Chelik #85 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.11.14. 20:41:39
ha, perfect choice of words, don`t go any further
you gonna ruin that

Lad honestly, do you do anything else apart from kissing ass?

As for cash cows sending mails with how much SE you looted.

Really? I have never received any mail of the sort, apart from "fanmail" from some unstable players.

And it's highly unlikely that you do as well. Remember, players hate you for stealing their SE; mailing you with the amount you stole is highly unrealistic.

Petty excuses in order to justify slip-ups. I have nothing against you; but you stink like a cheat.
Pontszám: 7.33
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
87. hozzászólás - 2010.11.14. 23:40:59
lydon, i find it hard to ignore this dirt you guys keep posting
besides, wouldn`t you do the same for someone you know
that he or she is not cheating? you, lydon, "stink" like someone
who is either jealous or just playing smart, but i don`t have anything against you

and it`s kicking ass, more likely
Pontszám: 2.63
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
88. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 00:00:12 (Válasz Bash Chelik #87 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.11.14. 23:40:59
lydon, i find it hard to ignore this dirt you guys keep posting
besides, wouldn`t you do the same for someone you know
that he or she is not cheating? you, lydon, "stink" like someone
who is either jealous or just playing smart, but i don`t have anything against you

and it`s kicking ass, more likely

What dirt are you referring to? I'm making observations on posts and circumstances.

And no, I wouldn't kiss ass simply because I don't do that and if a person really is clean, then they don't need ass kissers or fanboys posting in their favour in the first place.

And for the record, I ain't jealous. I don't even play on any other world apart from W1 to begin with, and even there I'm in the top 10/20/25 lists myself. Yet I worked hard to get there.
Pontszám: 8.33
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
89. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 01:21:37
I'd like to think that piggy is just a hardcore player, but to catch creative affinity issues there is too much work and even then you are not certain that you got everything right... (checking ones SE diff and number of duels then attacking him/her and again checking stats on scale big enough to catch slight differences would be odd at least, but possible).

Meanwhile Lydon is right about you, you are trying desperately to catch few brownie points. If you want to defend him/her do it with facts or your opinions, don't just boo everyone taking hit on her or cheer someone else on piggys side. You are not contributing.
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2010.11.15. 01:22:03-kor
averageSacrosanctFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
55 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
90. hozzászólás - 2010.11.15. 23:50:13 (Válasz D00ml0rd #83 hozzászólására.)

wow u have players that purposly let you loot from them so u can experiment on how to take more from them? i smell farm account

Not really no... I was the one who did the experiment with her very early on in the game because i contacted her for pointers to gain more loot, and I am certainly not a farm account.

worked my arse off to get CA up to do the experiment at the time. and yes i lost a lot of SE (look at my stats.. lost over 100k from the experiment, but also gained 135k or so back FROM her) so in the end I was the one who gained most from it.
We found out that a lot of times what we gianed and lost was not even close to getting double of what we should have gotten.

we did mesage each other back and forth about our wins, and when she attacks me now and wins, i still send her back what i lost this time around
A hozzászólást Sacrosanct módosította 2010.11.15. 23:52:07-kor
I am the Dragon!!! Before you you RIGHTLY Tremble!
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
91. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 00:16:53
This is a big plus to piggy in my eyes. But again I feel that people simply wont stop talking about this without some official message from mods about the case. I m sick of reading about this and would like to end it real fast.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
92. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 05:17:59 (Válasz Sacrosanct #90 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sacrosanct - 2010.11.15. 23:50:13

Not really no... I was the one who did the experiment with her very early on in the game because i contacted her for pointers to gain more loot, and I am certainly not a farm account.

worked my arse off to get CA up to do the experiment at the time. and yes i lost a lot of SE (look at my stats.. lost over 100k from the experiment, but also gained 135k or so back FROM her) so in the end I was the one who gained most from it.
We found out that a lot of times what we gianed and lost was not even close to getting double of what we should have gotten.

we did mesage each other back and forth about our wins, and when she attacks me now and wins, i still send her back what i lost this time around

fair enough
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
93. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 06:50:22
Grrr, almost got tricked into defending myself again just because it's another tread...surely everyone understands this isn't the place for it. Thanks for those who spoke in my defence, but please just ignore the hate-spam
It's not likely they'll listen to anything much you have to say and even if my account was to be checked and found clean they'd just say I run a script that's too good to be found out.

The best I can do is to do my best and give them lots of 'circumstantial evidence' in the future too

As for the creative affinity issue, I'll post it in the bug section now since nobody seems to know how it works, please don't make a mess of things there as well :S
Pontszám: 3
unpopularFerociter
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
94. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 14:21:04
How long will a skill stay Mind Boosted?
I know there is a minimum reuse time of 1 hour(standard), but if you don't reuse it does the bonus stay until you change it?

For example, if I Mind Boost the Critical Hit skill, 1 hour later the bonus number is still beside my Critical Hit stat. Does that mean it is still working, despite the Mind Boost being off cooldown?
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
95. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 14:47:14 (Válasz Ferociter #94 hozzászólására.)
yes, it stays until you mind boost some other skill
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Map finding
96. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 15:02:03
I am very suprised to find today a new skill called "Map finding". I assume that it is for the map event although I have never ever seen it before. Can someone tell me how this skill exactly affect my character and when was added to the game engine?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
97. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 15:40:33
We are launching a new map event very soon, this new skill was patched in as a preparation for this. I wrote a description for the skill, you can see it now if you move the cursor over it.
unpopularFerociter
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
98. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 15:55:11
I don't see a description for the map skill
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
99. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 21:28:14
The only description I see is the same as the skill name!!
map finding:

It can be trained for xx soul-energy.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
100. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 21:51:00
also the skill pick locks lacks description
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Oldal: 1234567
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője