Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kocos

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2009.10.19. 19:41:06
Every attribution of the pets are based on base level and experience level. However these attributes work differently as the character's attributes.
Dátum: 2009.10.09. 22:25:14
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2009.10.06. 19:44:52
total building is the amount of SE you build into your clan's buildings.

More accurately it is not the SE you spent, but the SE the building was preoceeding due to your work. There are skills which can make the difference between the two.
Dátum: 2009.10.09. 22:23:46
Idézet: maleka - 2009.10.07. 22:56:14
Hi!

If I release my pet can I get another one?

Your leadership skill determines the number of pets you might have. Whenever you have less then your pool, you have a chance (based on your trapping skill) to catch a new pet. However, you can have one pet even without leadership skill.
Dátum: 2009.09.11. 08:07:46
Idézet: Alatus - 2009.09.09. 21:11:34
Which of the following does not belong with the rest?

It was evaluated as a 'bad, incorrect question'. No other reason given.

Are people really too damn stupid to understand this? You learn this stuff in god damned SECOND GRADE! Well, I learned it at the beginning of first, but, whatever. Maybe earlier, actually.

Question asking an exception, without giving the point of view won't be accepted, as they might have numerous interpretations. I've asked my dictionary and it says this is called odd-one-out in english. Please ask unambiguous questions.
Dátum: 2009.09.11. 07:50:30
But it's still Marvel Comics, isn't it?
Dátum: 2009.09.08. 08:33:48
First letter should be a capital, if the word is the first one in the sentence, or it's a name.

Fully capitalized words are not accepted. There is one exception for this rule. In case you are asking an exception like:
Who does NOT won a Nobel-prize?

In this case the capitalized NOT is supported, to help the player recognize the word NOT.

In case you have people as answer please use there full name!

The word "current" will always inflict a Bad question evaluation, as it could mean totally different date for the one who answers it as the the one asked it meant. If you are reffering to time, always use an absolute reference.

I'd also prefer to give answers that are connected to the question, so if you are asking a vice president you should have politicans as answer.

According to this, the follwoing question can be accepted:

Who was inaugurated as vice-president in January 2009?
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Joe Biden
Al Gore

You could use their offical name or their popular name like:
Joseph Robinette „Joe” Biden, Jr.
William Jefferson Clinton
etc.

It's your choice.
I hope it helped.
Dátum: 2009.09.01. 07:23:44
As Miklos wrote, quiz evaluation is a bit subjective. However, when youare defending your questions here is way more subjective. Each one of you is perfectly confidwnt, that his/her question was absolutly correct, and the evaluation was false. Please try to look a the picture from above. What is evident for you, might be a common knowledge of your culture, but also can be very specific in others. Major Legue games for example are part of the common knowledge in US but, it isn't in Europe, not mentioning Asia or Africa.

Instead of complaining on a single question, it would be much wiser to learn what kind of questions are accepted. There are numerous questions in this area (history, geography, biology, fanous scientists or buildings for example) which will evalated as good questions.

One more thing: if you (not reffering just to Viridiel) think your question is excellent, does not mean, that you won't find it quoted in the Quiz error tomorrow after accepted!
Dátum: 2009.09.01. 06:54:21
Idézet: Alatus - 2009.09.01. 06:26:41
Why is it that when I tried to attack a lv 5 (I'm currently lv 6), it said I could not because they were a 'much lower level than me'? Yet, a few minutes ago, I was attacked by a lv 8 with much higher stats than myself (even though I still won). I'm just curious if there's a cut off or what.

You have two opportunities when setting the duels:
- you receive 15 duel points a day (1 in every 96 minutes) and you can attack any other characters (even lower level ones) OR
- you receive 30 duel points a day (1 in every 48 minutes), but you cannot attack characters lower level than you.
First level players are starting with the second setting, because at level 1 and 2 you are unable to attack lower level characters. However at third level if you want to change this setting, you can do it and then you can attack lower level characters, too.

Important notice: You may change this setting only once in every 48 hours. If you change it, your duel points will go to zero!

You'll find the set duel points button on the duel page.
Dátum: 2009.09.01. 06:52:04
Idézet: nihil - 2009.08.31. 18:20:32
how i can take off a focus cristal?many tks!

There is no way to take off a focus crystal. You may replace it with another one. If you would like to use it in other equipment, you should sell the old one first, or replace the crystal in it.
Dátum: 2009.09.01. 06:50:21
Idézet: Bandicoot - 2009.08.31. 17:37:04
Hi,
I'm clicking on Drakin's name in the legend after reaching level 8 but the same page just reloads. What should I do ?
Cheers

Actually if you select the quest first, you should see the following sentence on the top of the screen after clicking on Drakin's name:
You found Drakin!
And your Quest menu should be lit as well.
Dátum: 2009.08.29. 11:40:17
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2009.08.29. 09:18:23
What would be a good strategy with votes? Let's say there's a leader, 3 senior members and the rest. How should the votes be divided so that leader can't decide for him self, but that the power of the seniors does not overcome his?

I think the ideal solution differs for every clan.
Please note that one needs 3 votes to build from the soul-well, and 5 vote to hightlight or delete a topic in the clan forum.
Dátum: 2009.08.29. 07:07:03
I have to admit it's a wrong question, more accurately wrong answer, however only one European peak is listed with its correct hight. I think the reason why you did not checked the correct answer was more like you did not recognized the word Europe in the question, wasn't it?

They main issue here, that Eruope does not have exact borders towards east. Earlier Mont Blanc was considered as the highest european montain, nowaday it's the Elbrus.
Dátum: 2009.08.29. 06:11:51
Idézet: lunarrush - 2009.08.28. 21:58:46
I have recently started a clan and accepted my first member. I have another person who wants to join, however I cannot let him in, what should I do?

To make a decision on the level of the clan, you'll need the majority of the active votes. Every clan member starts with two votes, from wich one may be passed to any other member of the clan. A vote counts active when the owner of the vote was logged in in the past two days.

In you case I guess you have a two members clan, both members having two votes. Both voters are active, you'll need more than half of active votes. There are 4 active votes, you need three for the decicion. You have three ways:
* Ask the other member to pass a vote to you, than you'll have 3 votes and can make decisions alone.
* The other member of you clan votes with you.
* Wait till the other member becomes inactive (do not log in for two days). Than you'll have all the active votes.
Dátum: 2009.08.27. 12:20:19
It's may be unclear for you, but I think it should be clear for the newcomers. The have a counter while filling the Soul-well that shows how many SE they should fill until they reach the "full membership". The counter won't increase in any case, except leaving the clan, and will be decreased after each fills according to the amount of SE filled. Once they reach zero, they will be able to use all the buildings already built by the clan and build directly. However after that filling the well is no more possible for them.
Dátum: 2009.08.25. 17:36:03
Stekkos: Voyager is not the most recent. It's Enterprise. Check it.
Dátum: 2009.08.20. 07:29:03
Idézet: stekkos - 2009.08.20. 04:08:25
Please just somebody try to send me an email from another adress with the link. My mailbox is fine, it sends and receives emails from a lot of places. Maybe there is something wrong with my email and the specific adress.

Please answer the private message (on the top of the screen click on the mesages link).
Dátum: 2009.08.18. 17:17:05
I've written a private message to you in the afternoon, please check it.
I guess something wrong with your mailbox.
Dátum: 2009.08.17. 15:35:17
I just told you who Derrick was. Nothing more, nothing less.
This was a well known character in European region. However it could be unknown in others.
Dátum: 2009.08.17. 12:27:03
Idézet: Viridel - 2009.08.15. 04:24:27
Please remember that this is an international group... So when asking if a guy I've never heard of was born in France or Belgium - might be common knowledge in your country... But it probably isn't international knowledge.

Really good point!
Dátum: 2009.08.17. 12:22:47
Derrick was a popular german TV series in the 70's and in the 80's.
Oldal: 12