Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Valkyrie

Dátum: 2010.11.11. 15:26:35
I'll fourth it. It is the most annoying thing in this game
Dátum: 2010.11.09. 10:23:36
I believe hard skin skill for the pets doesn't help with secondary spell, which damages pets quite much. I propose that hard skin works equally on both, or (worse option) to add another skill that can counter measure the spell damage pets receive
Dátum: 2010.11.08. 10:42:13
I support Viridel on this
Dátum: 2010.11.06. 06:05:22
How did Sir Gawain break his promise to the Green Knight?
He killed the Green Knight's son by mistake
He seduced the Green Knight's wife
He failed to show up for his scheduled beheading
He kept the girdle given to him by the Green Knight's wife

So specialized knowledge...
Dátum: 2010.10.27. 13:58:31
Idézet: Sacrosanct - 2010.10.26. 22:23:21
Just got a question that asked

What is the inside of a pencil made out of? (or something along those lines)

few answers included
Aluminum
LEAD (marked correct)

and others.

Who ever passed this question needs to look up what a pencil is made out of... because it is NOT LEAD... that means every pencil in the world would be a little toxic stick and give EVERY child in the world Lead poisoning!!

"lead" pencils are made up out of GRAPHITE!

Discovery of graphite deposit
Some time before 1565 (some sources say as early as 1500), an enormous deposit of graphite was discovered on the approach to Grey Knotts from the hamlet of Seathwaite in Borrowdale parish, Cumbria, England.[1][2][3] The locals found that it was very useful for marking sheep. This particular deposit of graphite was extremely pure and solid, and it could easily be sawn into sticks. This remains the only large scale deposit of graphite ever found in this solid form.[4] Chemistry was in its infancy and the substance was thought to be a form of lead. Consequently, it was called plumbago (Latin for "lead ore").[5][6] The black core of pencils is still referred to as lead, even though it never contained the element lead.

mods strike again /sigh

The black core of pencils is still referred to as lead, even though...

With this sentence, you've answered your own question...
Dátum: 2010.10.22. 17:15:45
I have attacked him again, and the exhaustion didn't happen this time
Dátum: 2010.10.22. 17:14:01
Your opponent was resting. This will be a difficult fight! Your trained pets, a level 45 Greater werewolf, a level 44 Greater werewolf, a level 43 Greater werewolf and a level 34 Greater werewolf are fighting in this battle on your behalf. The trained pets of *****, a level 38 Minotaur berserker, a level 35 Minotaur leader, Spike, a level 35 spiny ctoraid and Kyorg, a level 13 Kyorg brain freezer are assisting their master in this battle. You rush forward to meet each other.
The lips of ***** move silently and a(n) thraxian death strike is forming in an instant. He deals 755 damage. Your pets lose 69 hit points.
You cast a(n) negative strike spell while running. (-180 SP). You deal 963 damage. Critical damage! The spell affects your opponent: -26 Attack. Your opponent's pets lose 10 hit points.
You regenerate 2 hit points.
***** is attacking unceasingly. You lose 66 hit points. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking you. From 2 attacks, 27 damage!
You strike your opponent. ***** is leaping aside in the last moment. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are fighting by your side. With 3 attacks they caused 43 damage.
***** springs at you, his bone wand of Gramagan is looking for a vulnerable spot. He hits you, you take 4 damage. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking you. By their 2 attacks they deal 2 damage.
After a quick ruse you attack the undefended torso of ***** with your crystal runic staff. ***** is leaping aside in the last moment. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf attacks with a snarl. By their 4 attacks they deal 138 damage.
***** is rolling over then springs up to attack you from the side. You lean elegantly over from the hit. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also leaping to you. With 3 attacks they caused 70 damage.
You target your opponent's torso with your crystal runic staff. You miss your target! Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are fighting by your side. With 2 attacks they caused 42 damage.
***** strikes you with bone wand of Gramagan snarling. His hit has missed you! Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking you. With 3 attacks they caused 59 damage.
After a quick ruse you attack the undefended torso of ***** with your crystal runic staff. Your opponent parries. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are also leaping to your opponent. With 4 attacks they caused 78 damage.
***** is rolling over then springs up to attack you from the side. He hits you, you take 142 damage. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are attacking with a snarl. By their 3 attacks they deal 64 damage.
You initiate a quick attack with crystal runic staff to the leg of *****. Your weapon bounces harmlessly off the armor of *****. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are fighting by your side. With 4 attacks they caused 51 damage.
***** springs at you, his bone wand of Gramagan is looking for a vulnerable spot. He inflicted 89 damage. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking. By their 4 attacks they deal 61 damage.
You try a quick attack at the direction of your opponent. You have hit him, 116 damage! Your weapon stuns! (-10 attack) Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are also leaping to your opponent. From 4 attacks, 81 damage!
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1512 damage and have taken 1339 damage. You are totally exhausted from the battle, you lose 1 duel points! You drag your opponent into the torture chamber.
Dátum: 2010.10.21. 07:31:20
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.10.21. 03:04:54
Look over your opponent's equipment. He may have an item that caused you to loose the point. Also, if you have the Hall of Peace and win a fight, there is a 10% chance to loose an extra duel point.

No, from the hall of peace, you loose 1 DP at the start of the battle, and it states so ("this duel costs you 1 extra DP)

Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.21. 04:51:38
There are some items called "punishers" that makes the attacker lose +1 DP. Also I think there is a clan structure that has a % chance to punish the attackers.

He has an item that has 50% chance to take one AP from me. And it took 1 DP, so I believe you have a bug
Dátum: 2010.10.20. 20:40:31
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1512 damage and have taken 1339 damage. You are totally exhausted from the battle, you lose 1 duel points! You drag your opponent into the torture chamber.

?

Why did I loose one duel point from exhaustion??
Dátum: 2010.10.20. 13:14:58
So, other people can not advertise websites but you (in your signature) can? A bit bias, isn't it?
Dátum: 2010.10.18. 18:45:03
If I buy premium membership, upload a picture, name a pet or something, what happens when one week ends if I don't renew the membership* The picture disappears? The pet renames back to normal?
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 12:52:50
Yes, but it states: Any time you get real ancient stones, with the following exceptions... Bag of stones is not one of them, so either they change the wording, or they give me my as!
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 12:03:47
Burnt-out ancient stones have lost their potential in time. If they are touched by an active ancient stone, they may be recharged and you can use them to buy rare artifacts! Any time you get real ancient stones (except from recommendation and filling a questionnaire or quiz), the same number of burnt-out ancient stones will change into active.

What about bag of ancient stones combined with EC?
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 09:54:39
Where was Marco Polo born?
Rome
Genoa
Milan
Venice

This is not a proven fact, as even now there are disputes weather he was born in Venice, Italy or Korcula, Croatia
Dátum: 2010.09.09. 07:17:13
Auction hall is missing one item
Dátum: 2010.09.01. 18:11:43
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.09.01. 13:47:57
I passed it since Nannerl is what she is known by. If it was asking the other way around it would be different since Maria Anna is not so commonly known. As for why passing the question as a whole, i considered it a valid classical music trivia.

ok, I've finished musical highschool, together with gymnasium, and I've personally never heard of her. So, could you tell me what is she famous for?

(googled it with np, but that's for that other debate...)
Dátum: 2010.09.01. 13:22:18
Mozart's sister's name was Maria Anna, but she was commonly known by what nickname?
Nannerl
Bernadette
Nannette
Bernice

?
??
???

Mozart sister's nickname!?!?!?

I'd really like to hear from the evaluator who passed this question to see and try to understand his reasoning...
Dátum: 2010.08.30. 09:54:06
Idézet: Boar - 2010.08.29. 15:16:22
What is actor/producer/comedian Jerry Seinfeld so obsessed with that, besides him, appears in every single episode of his show "Seinfeld"?
Statue of Liberty
Donuts
Superman
Japanese tourists

Uncommon knowledge,in the most countries of the world, this show doesn't even broadcasted...

I beg to disagree, it's a fun trivia, the show has been broadcasted in majority of states ( definetely more than policeman Derek ) and the question was preaproved by the evaluators in the "will my question be rejected" thread. And it's not below 25% as some of the other, "more normal" questions (like how many eyes does a bee have...)
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 11:02:17
After I reached trapping lvl20, I put trap for one pet. Not being successful after some 20 hunts, I removed it but in 100 hunts total (since activating it) I caught no pets! I want pets!!!

edit:wow! I finally got one...
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 08:33:46
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.26. 04:38:16
Idézet: daktarus - 2010.08.26. 04:25:52
A brick weighs 2kg and half a brick, how much do 2 bricks weigh?

12kg
8kg
4kg
2kg

if 1 brick weights 2kg then half a brick weighs 1kg, therefore 2 bricks would weigh 6kg not 8.

And this one re-enters the problem queue for the 6th (and a half) time.

all praised mathematicians...