Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Valkyrie

Dátum: 2011.10.31. 07:05:33
I support clan shoutbox
Dátum: 2011.10.17. 20:12:00
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.10.17. 14:18:03
"Increases pet XP by a percentage equal to this skill. It increases the intelligent pet multiplier. For example, with an IP 50, the multiplier is 2.5x, the intelligence skill raises this to a multiplier of 3x. Counts separately for each pet." (from another great page:) http://doomlord.wikia.com/wiki/Pets

Skillpoints maximum: pet's baselevel + itembonus but skill can't more than pet's baselevel/2. For example if your pet's baselevel is 80 and have +20 from an item, the sum of skillpoints is 100, but one skill can be only 40.

That page - not so great. Has lower lvl items (for instance, the other page has rings and nekclaces up to lvl 80, this page has only 55)

Also, I know the description of Intelligent skill, I can read it in game. It doesn't answer my question though - does one point increase multiplier to 3x, or when skill is maxed?
Dátum: 2011.10.17. 13:45:51
Who is managing web page "handy doomlord"

http://web.me.com/loquacious_4ever/Tina/Special.html

It's a very good page with useful info, but needs an update

Also, I need some more explaining on pet skill inteligence: how much does one skill point increase intelligent pet multiplier? does each increase it by 0.5? Or when maxed? Do even pet skills have maximum?
Dátum: 2011.10.17. 07:57:57
Thx. Still, not very powerful creatures
Dátum: 2011.10.14. 13:36:45
seams some change in code happened, now I get some "powerful" dimension gate oponnents, but they don't give anything "extra". And DG is only lvl 12. What's the deal?
Dátum: 2011.10.03. 19:26:26
I sent a printscreen of the battle reports, the one with the 26ksomething SE was lost.

I could live with soul diamonds instead
Dátum: 2011.10.03. 16:36:40
There it happened again. I was attacking 5 characters, first 2 then other 3. I won all battles and my SE was going up for the first 2 battles and the third. Fourth and fifth were showing lower sum total than I had before and I have won them!!!

Fix this bug pronto, please.

And give me back my 27k SE. I'll forgive you the last one

(the last cost me 2-4k, not sure)
Dátum: 2011.09.30. 08:27:46
I wasn't attacked at the time (I've sent print screen to bug email) and even if I was, there's no way I could have lost that much SE.

I only had one tab open and I attacked 3 characters from the duel page with middle mouse button, within maybe 2-3 secconds. I was able to do that because I was using firefox. When using IE, when I click middle button to attack, jscript pop-up screen asks me if I'm sure.

The tab of the first battle showed my SE won from EH (and on the left I saw total SE). The seccond tab showed the same - which means it showed my 47k sum. I no longer remember if on the third tab there was 49-50k, or it was 20something. In any case, when I went back to my profile page (and I did that from the tab of the seccond battle I believe), my 27k won from that battle were lost.

I'm not sure you'll be able to reproduce the bug as I have been attacking like that for 2 years now, and this is the first time it happened (well, maybe it happened some other time but it was small ammount of SE so I didn't notice) but as quint had the same problem, seems it's a legit bug.

In any case, I want my 27k back!

If you need more info, you can also write/ask on my email

PS - sadly I no longer have those battle reports on my previous battle page, hope you did not delete them
Dátum: 2011.09.29. 08:04:54
So? I got no reply here or on my email...
Dátum: 2011.09.27. 10:27:03
Idézet: quint - 2011.09.27. 05:06:57
I thought I saw it wrong when I encountered this problem a while ago. (there wasn't so much SE involved) But now I tend to believe that it was real, meaning that if you perform multiple attacks within a very short interval, sometimes you don't receive some of the looted SE. My solution was to wait until the battle report is loaded before starting another one.

the thing is - battle report showed 27K SE and my sum total WAS 47k SE. But on the next screen, my sum total went back to 20-something...
Dátum: 2011.09.27. 04:52:57
Nothing out of the ordinary
Dátum: 2011.09.26. 20:03:27
I had around 20k SE and attacked three characters within seconds. While 1st and 3rd gave only EH SE (around 2k), second gave 26k SE and it showed my total of around 47k. But when I went back to my profile page, I only had 27k SE on me, as if my second battle I have won never happened (to be more exact, as it had only given me EH SE - 2k). I didn't buy anything, nor did any of the characters have Scarab of death. I also could not have clicked on any attribute accidently because the cheapest attribute to increase is 31kSE and I only had ~ 50K, so I'd have only 20k left, not 27. Please look into this.
Dátum: 2011.09.25. 18:20:40
How about removing these spams?
Dátum: 2011.09.12. 09:30:46
And if by any chance training just recently ended, so you have lets say 6 capable pets, which ones should the automated function choose?
Dátum: 2011.08.29. 08:26:44
Miklos, one question left:

You said you get hunt SE - SE from dracos to increase the abilities. Why would we want to turbo spectral man.?

I.E.
a) 2000 - 300 from dracos with turbo = 1700 SE you will use to increase our abilities
b) 2000 - 200 from dracos with low spect.man ) 1800 SE you will use...
Dátum: 2011.08.26. 09:09:16
Yes, BUT...

SE you will use for increasing our abilities, will go randomly - (e.g. I don't want to increase const&magic, but now it will be) and you didn't answer - what about specialized ability?

Does it matter if I have 10% ring on or not when I recieve the reward? Cause it should... which means that we shoud choose the time to take the reward

Also, I noticed that 10-70% ability reduction applies if I were dueling, but when attacking dracos, it doesn't get up. Which is not good and logical. There should be "either-either" situation. I personaly believe that reduction should not be taken into account
Dátum: 2011.08.25. 13:46:38
One time,

I've accidently used 1/3 AS for some reactivation. Some of you might say "You had message box confirmation", but the problem is that the message box is also there when spending 1 AP. So I clicked "YES" automatically. And I think that most of players do the same.

It is all that more difficult if playing on mobile device, where the screen is much smaller and there is more chance to click AS instead of AP.

Since majority of players are using AP for reacitavion purposes rather than AS, I think it might be much better to remove mesage box when using AP reactivation, just leave it for the AS.

Other solution would be to put appart those two buttons, so ti is not easy to accidently click the wrong one.

Opinnions?
Dátum: 2011.08.25. 12:12:27
You have won the battle, your reward is 1102 soul-energy and 102 XP!

wow.

double the xp from hunts/dg, more than half less SE, and soul drain doesn't work.

really. wow...

PS (could have at least put soul drain into game here...)
Dátum: 2011.08.22. 14:23:05
The question is what will be the ratio between "old" and "new" relics and what sort of compensation will it be (what you, Stekkos and Cruel suggested, or something third. However, there should be something...). Also, if Zarkond will not be repeated, than it makes sense. But, I was under the impression that all events are repeatable?
Dátum: 2011.08.22. 09:39:41
I find it somewhat stupid to put in the same rellics as in Zarknod, especially if Zarknod will be repeated sometime in the future, and with same artifacts... Something should be done for the folks that already have the artifacts to gain something (very much liked what you did in the map event with the platinum reward, even though the event itself is profitable even without the change)